• Breaking News

    Monday, September 6, 2021

    God of War | Kara stun locked until her demise

    God of War | Kara stun locked until her demise


    Kara stun locked until her demise

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    This blatant rip-off mobile game I found…

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Me after seeing Atreus get the beating he deserves

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    First time or defeating Sigrun without Zeus Amour (GMGOW)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Wait, what?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    The ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Got my own Leviathan Axe

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    4th playthrough, just now noticing this. smh

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    How is Kratos going to fight Odin?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Seeing the way he fought against Baldur leads to believing that he will put up a good fight against Thor but how will he fight against Odin?. I didn't play the first 3 games but I know he killed lots of extremely powerful people in them but from seeing his performance against Baldur I feel like he's no longer that powerful (I guess because he's older now?). Maybe he won't have to because the big fight of the game will probably be against Thor so maybe they will find a way for him to not have to fight Odin because they wouldn't want that fight to overshadow his fight with Thor. Also if Kratos is going to fight Thor to the death what about the world serpent? Isn't the world serpent the one who is meant to have the big fight to the death against Thor?

    submitted by /u/Redacted1997
    [link] [comments]

    Late Night Ramble: I hope we don't Freya in the next game.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Everybody keeps saying there's a fight between the two as if it's inevitable but there's too much in the ploy that speaks to otherwise.

    Everyone is relying on Freya's anger towards Kratos to fuel her into a fight but she immediately calmed down after Kratos and Atreus had their talk. It's clear that her feelings mellowed out after Kratos' display of honesty and Atreus' worry that all that gods are destined is killing their own family. She was still mad sure but she can't just keep wishing death on Kratos after what she saw and that's what that last look was for. She didn't forgive him but it's clear she just needs some time.

    Then people say that she grabbed her wings to go fight. Go fight who? The wind? She can't hurt anyone! If there's a fight between her and Kratos, it won't be some intense, epic battle like with the other Valkyries, it would be her stalling with stuff to restrain you until you cut her up. I'm certain the cinematography of the fight can be amazing but the fight itself won't be.

    I think, instead, that she grabbed the wings because Ragnarok is coming and she won't survive without getting her old self back. Furthermore, the Valkyries are needed to restore balance between the realms and they are going to need their old queen back to get the job done. Kratos isn't even the first person she should be mad at. His reasons are understandable and maybe there's enough there that she can forgive him at some point but Baldur was ordered by Odin to go seek him out with expressed purpose of finding a way to remove his spell. I'm certain she might have a few words with the AllFather about sending her son to die when he knew what would happen if he succeeded. Hell, her position as Valkyry could mean she has the ability to get Baldur from Hel.

    She has a bigger part to play in the story, too big to be killed off in a fight so soon into the plot. Maybe she can die if there's a third installment but not in the second.

    submitted by /u/dpphorror
    [link] [comments]

    I have an extra Frozen Flame…

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    It's as the title says, I have an extra frozen flame, and I have no idea what to do with it. I maxed out all my gear before heading into NG+, including the Axe and Blades, but after going into my resources to check out how much Skap Slag I had, I noticed the extra frozen flame as I was going down the line. Is there a use for it?

    submitted by /u/ReceptionSouth8154
    [link] [comments]

    Just in case anyone hasn't seen that and wants to go hunting secrets. It's a super handy way to translate runes and it does work!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    If someone misses the Zeus Set then they might think this is on easy difficulty. Except this is me on my NG++ Playthrough. That's how insane the Zeus Set is!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Sigrun

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    The title says it all , I upgraded the mist armor to the max,yet Sigrun still beats my ass, even on easy,like how????

    submitted by /u/CrisHofer
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who never found the beating Atreus memes/jokes funny?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone else find it weird, and kinda wrong, to joke about beating child, even if it's a fictional child?

    I'm not here to tell people what they should/shouldn't joke about. People have different types of humor after all.

    I'm just curious if others feel the same way.

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    315lbs x 2 Kratos Press

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    God of War creator says PlayStation Showcase "Won't Disappoint" Traditional Fans

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    What do you want from Ragnarok?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    I'm hoping for a darker tone and atmosphere. I want a decent time skip too, Atreus being a kid still, and not a more older/mature Loki would be boring. Playing as Loki at one point would be a nice change of pace too! Give me those Fenrir summons

    submitted by /u/YasuhiroK
    [link] [comments]

    Strange question

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Bit of a strange question, but for anyone who has read the book Dune, which character would you say comes across as the most evil, Baron Harkonnen or the God of War version of Odin from what we've heard of Mimir's tales?

    I find them both strangely similar due to them both being vile leaders of their houses?

    submitted by /u/Important_Scale7852
    [link] [comments]

    How to change difficulty in GoW 1

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    How do i do it? I first put my difficulty to very hard and then the world serpent looking snake kicked my ass and then it gave me a option to change to easy but its too easy and i want it to medium so how do i do that? (im plaing it on ps now)

    submitted by /u/dankmatsu
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve beaten the older GOWs multiple times, but I only beat the new one once for some reason. Anyone else?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Gullveig ejected from existence

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Cory Barlog talking about watching Thor: Ragnarok. With the PlayStation showcase on thursday, this is mighty interesting...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel