• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    God of War | I made a thing

    God of War | I made a thing


    I made a thing

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    The wife really knows how to do a birthday right!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    None shall defy him!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Wolf poster

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    My portrait of Kratos from the 2018 game. Slight spoilers if you pay attention to the background. Hope you like :)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Second playthrough after almost a year, I forgot how beautiful this game is

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Theory for the next God of War. (Ragnarok? Potential spoilers) Freya related.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like Freya is ultimately going to forgive Kratos and Atreus? Even Mimir said give her time. It just seems too straight forward for it to be another trilogy of destroying gods. I like her relationship with Atreus and I like her as a character. I feel like Thor will show up, Freya will realize Ragnarok is apon them, forgive Kratos, ultimately use Kratos to try to survive Ragnarok, and fall to the hands of Thor (just like regular Norse Mythology.)

    Time will be the only true way of knowing but I hope Kratos can befriend her in the end.

    submitted by /u/TacoBellSauceSayings
    [link] [comments]

    Prediction: The next game will be Fimbulwinter, not Ragnarok

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Fimbulwinter has to happen before Ragnarok so it doesn't make sense to go straight into it.

    Ragnarok will be the third game in the series.

    submitted by /u/Aquatic0203
    [link] [comments]

    BALDAUR(GOW) VS THOR(MCU)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    What do u think who will win? Just want to know your thoughts

    submitted by /u/No-Syllabub5087
    [link] [comments]

    Gods which we can see in gow ragnarok

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    ODIN - father of thor. mimir kept talking about him(hate him) depicted in many murals.

    HEIMDALL - son of 9 giant sisters. ones mentioned by sindri

    THRUD -daughter of thor. ones mention by sindri

    TYR - has many murals Mentioned by mimir(as a good god)

    THOR - mighty son of odin. mentioned by mimir atreus brok baldaur Has many murals Everyone want to kill that fat fool

    FREYR -twin brother of freya mentioned by mimir Had participated in alfehiem war

    NJORD -father of freya and freyr briefly mentioned by mimir

    NANI -wife of baldaur briefly mentioned by brok

    HEL -mentioned by mimir as hell mistress

    GODS THAT MAY APPEAR

    VALI

    HOD

    KVASIR

    NOT INCLUDING GIANTS

    submitted by /u/No-Syllabub5087
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing works against elf lords

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    I've read every guide, watched every YouTube video, and nothing works. Period. I've tried spamming light arrows, punching, berserker mode, the axe, chain swords, totems, and every rune I have. Nothing hurts them and nothing kills them. I'm so close to quitting this game permanently.

    I spam arrows and punch, but they're never stunned. They shrug off berserker punches and eat my ice beam. Switching stances barely makes them flinch and literally nothing interrupts their attacks. I dread every encounter with them. They're even impossible on easy mode!

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/synuto
    [link] [comments]

    At what point in the story is it possible to unlock Niflheim?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Going through the game again, just came back from Helheim and healed Atreus.

    I know there are 7 chests, 3 of which are locked in story missions (serpent's belly, 2 in Tyrs temple). I'm itching to grind the foggy maze to get the mist amour.

    When is the earliest point in the story you can collect 4 of the chests with masks to enter Niflheim? One of the 4 accessible in Midgard I remember finding during the return to the summit mission, is it then? Or if I go there now, will it give me the cipher I need? I know they gate it by giving a random enchantment if you reach a chest too early...

    submitted by /u/dclegg98
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Question (2018)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    In the very begining, your first fight with Buldu, you throw him and then crush him with a giant rock thats covered in images and symbols. Do we know what it is or if its significant?

    submitted by /u/SethAquauis
    [link] [comments]

    Second fight in the game for GMGOW fist only. My first playthrough of God Of War.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Cory Balrog liked and replied to this tweet. His reply: "never heard of it". What does it mean? How does this change your opinions on whether GoWR comes to PS4.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    I haven’t played since launch and got on to fight the Valkyrie boss Eir and keep dying am I doing something wrong it seems every attack I can’t dodge or one shots me

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Any tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/vacuos-romin-69
    [link] [comments]

    An attempt at the blades I am 12

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    What's beyond the valkyrie chamber?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Behind some valkyrie arenas there is a staircase that leads somewhere. Obviously you cant get the gate/bars open so you cant go back there but does anybody have any theories? More loot? More stairs? More bosses??

    submitted by /u/pranthlar
    [link] [comments]

    How much time have passed between God of War 3 and God of War 4 ?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Decades ? Centuries ?

    submitted by /u/Confident-Stand9091
    [link] [comments]

    Can I borrow your knife?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    A love letter to the valkyries

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Although these mfs made me want to throw my controller across the room multiple times, made me stop playing the game for a short amount of time, and made me really angry, I have to hand it to Santa Monica, they're well designed, and they look amazing. The screenshots I've seen of the valkyries are beautiful. Everytime I fight one, I'm just thinking abt how cool they look while they absolutely destroy me. Other fights in this game have had dumb gimmicks or annoying additions to boss fights that didn't make it fun, just annoying, and this was true for a few valkyries, but overall they all have a fun aspect to fighting them, and killing them is very rewarding. Even tho they're hard as shit, I love them.

    submitted by /u/NIKG_FN
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Finding Ivaldi Cursed Chest Armor

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/SuccessRich
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel