• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    God of War | God of War art by me.

    God of War | God of War art by me.


    God of War art by me.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Only took me a day :)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    "Wreck it Kratos" by @BT_BlackThunder on Twitter

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    ������

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Fuck that move

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    I forgot to take a screenshot of me doing it smh.. But I finally beat sigrun yesterday after many, many hours of grinding my ass off on give me a challenge, I can't wait to fight sigrun again in NG+ on GMGOW.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    How would I beat the Muspelheim Valkyrie/Muspelheim challenges on LVL1 Gear and Unupgraded Equipment/Weaponary on regular GMGoW.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    This challenge on GMGoW+ should be no "challenge". But doing this on GMGoW literally could be impossible. I've seen people do beat Sigrun on LVL1 with Unupgraded Weapons. (Not sure about the Enchantments or if you can put Enchantments on the Exile armor)

    But I would like to do it. But really, how do people even get through the Muspelheim Challenges LVL1, no Upgraded weapons and just trash stuff in general? That's like... Trying to defeat 100 Sigrun's at a time. If that were possible.

    submitted by /u/Redioverz
    [link] [comments]

    Get up

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    1st session on my god of war half sleeve. Done by inkaboutit.flip @SoHo Ink NYC

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    What’s the most Badass armour set in the game?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Something which makes Kratos look like this GOD OF WAR!!!

    submitted by /u/PerformerSpecial8361
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Fallen God Issue #1 CINEMATIC WALKTHROUGH and Review!| Took Me A Few Hours To Make

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Made This and Wanted to Share (yes it's mine)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    If Atreus/Loki were to die, how do you see it going down?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I see happening like this. It's the final game of the Norse saga, Atreus is now a fully grown man and goes by the name Loki. He has successfully killed and defeated the gods. His final battle with Odin has left him fatally wounded. As he sways in-between life and death he rests in Kratos' arms, as Kratos walks through the silent and dead ridden battlefields of fallen soldiers to reach Tyr's temple. During the walk back Kratos talks to Loki about the tale of the Ghost of Sparta and his past, Loki remains silent throughout the whole tale. It's only when Kratos says "I... am so sorry" to which Loki reply's with "Do not be sorry, be better" and then perishes. Calling back to Kratos' first lesson to Atreus.

    submitted by /u/UnbackedLeaf
    [link] [comments]

    Entry stone

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get into konunsgaurd but I can't find an entry stone to get through the doors

    submitted by /u/davisguthrie
    [link] [comments]

    Best runic attacks

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Which are the best runic attacks in god of war? I saw that glaive storm was seen as a very good one but is it still true now? And what about light runic attacks?

    submitted by /u/YourMajestyF
    [link] [comments]

    Helheim New Game + PS4 Pro 4k. Trying to chop the bird while keeping a positive attitude while I’m here !

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Was packing today and came across the best comic leading up to Ragnorok

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Epic kratos moment - My own shooting (ps4) - I love this game

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel