• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    God of War | There’s some Yggdrasil Dew over there!

    God of War | There’s some Yggdrasil Dew over there!


    There’s some Yggdrasil Dew over there!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Whelp, there's a valkyrie in my backyard! (after more than a year I finally did some touchups and upgrades to this costume and I'm really happy with it now :))

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    You know what I’m talking about

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Happy 16th anniversary to the original game!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    The Stranger

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Does baby Yoda represent atreus?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Kratos' past in a nutshell

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Why do Kratos and Atreus look so weird on playstation.com? Could this be what they look like in the next god of war or maybe its just a odd mistake?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I’m just gonna flex my GOW tat and go

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Lake of Nine vibes

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    Happy 16th year old anniversary to my most favorite video game franchise!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Exploring Sigrun's beautiful design through her vast moves set (Part 2 of 2 — Ground attacks).

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Kratos demands Brock shine his shoes.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    FINALLY!!! I beat her

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Well BOIS...Finally beat Sigrun on GMGOW. Been at it for 3 nights. My hands are shaking and my heart is pounding. What a fight. I think that's the toughest boss I've ever faced in any game. I honestly thought about giving up a couple times. But that feeling when I beat her was 1000% worth it.

    submitted by /u/unholyRoller85
    [link] [comments]

    Whew... what a game after a year of taking a break from the platinum after finding allll those ravens I finally decided to finish it off

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Only true god of war fans will know what he said ;)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Do you think that Kratos will fight Odin in Ragnarök?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure that Kratos will fight Thor in God Of War Ragnarök but is it possible that Odin will also be a boss in that game?

    submitted by /u/gabriox
    [link] [comments]

    I may not be the best gamer but it felt great to beat her after like a hundred tries

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Exploring Sigrun's beautiful design through her vast moves set (Part 1 of 2 — Aerial attacks).

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Replaying on PS5 (4K Hraezlyr - GMGOW)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Finally got a PS5 - and I heard replaying GOW would be necessary to enjoy the enhanced graphics so here I go again playing through for the 40th time or so.

    This time around I'm doing a fresh playthrough on GMGoW. I'm trying to make some of the most watchable gameplay vids I can in 4K so I'm using Immersive mode for these and just generally trying my best with the gameplay - though I'm quite a bit rusty.

    https://youtu.be/RX-4icCOhPU

    Not bad for my first run-through of Hraezlyr in probably a year or so. If any of you are struggling with this dragon fight, I did a pretty darn good job here so maybe you can take some notes.

    As far as watchability goes, I did take a few minor hits here and there that could have been avoided, but my biggest regret was using the runic attacks. They just don't feel right from a spectators point of view - I think the video would have watched better without them. I mean don't get me wrong, some runics are super cool to watch, but these two were not in the circumstances (Hel's Touch and Ivaldi's Anvil).

    submitted by /u/DannyVee89
    [link] [comments]

    Can't open Northri Gorge?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    I have the quest "family business" as well as the Northri Entry Stone, but when I go to the pedestal that opens the gate I just see a padlock symbol. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Mukigachar
    [link] [comments]

    Odin and Thor?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Anyone else think it's strange that you don't see Odin at all or even get an idea of how he looks in God of War? At least you have statues and that ending scene to get an idea, but Odin there's really nothing. Makes you wonder if maybe they're gonna make Thor more of an antagonist than Odin, I think it would make sense honestly because you had the Thor statue in the Light of Alftheim with Kratos, Thor is supposed to fight the Great Serpent, he's also the most evil God of them all from Mimir's stories, and the very same blacksmiths that crafted Kratos' Axe made Mjolnir. It just seems like they're really trying to connect Kratos and Thor more than anything, and I wouldn't mind it.

    submitted by /u/HardlineOyster1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel