• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    God of War | GoW1 intro with music from 4

    God of War | GoW1 intro with music from 4


    GoW1 intro with music from 4

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Whose your favorite character in GOW4 and why is it Mimir?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Just finished GOW 2018 for the 5th time and It is still my favourite game and THE best game on the PS4.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:08 AM PST

    It's one of very few franchises that hasn't sold out with MTX and DLC which makes me appreciate this game even more. There are few games like this left over my 17 years of being a gamer which is sad, but at the same time brings me joy as this game sticks it to the suits who think a game is promoting gambling in sports games i.e FIFA, NBA 2K and selling annual recycled garbage i.e COD.

    So to my fellow gamers, cherish this game to the moon and back, and other games alike because Ragnarok is coming and I will be patiently waiting for GOW 5 to stick it to the suits some more because I am a true believer that Cory Barlog and the Folks at Santa Monica will deliver yet again and further prove designing a game around monetisation is not the answer.

    Mic Drop

    submitted by /u/The_Notorious_G
    [link] [comments]

    First time beating Gow so I attempted a meme

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:09 AM PST

    Replaying this masterpiece on my ps5, I'm overwhelmed by the enhanced performance mode! Took this pic I really like :)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:41 PM PST

    What is that 1 thing

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Jörmungandr is watching you

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    kratos is ready for ragnarok

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    So how was your fight against Sigrun, how long did it take you to beat her? Would love to read some experiences

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:47 AM PST

    If anybody have trouble waiting for Ragnarok like I do, go ahead & read this. The comic adaptation is currently in progress too. There are some really interesting facts.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Niflheim Valkyrie without mist armor gmgow+

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    How hard is to defeat niflheim valkyrie on gmgow+ without mist armor that would prolong the time, Im getting ready for that valkyrie and im worried, valkyries are hard on its own but with time limit damn and I dont really want to waste soo much resources on armor set I will not use apart from this single thing.

    submitted by /u/Beranir
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who doesn’t know, they’re coming out with a comic that tells the story of what happened between GOW3 and 4

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Just got my ps5 and First time playing this game. It’s so beautiful.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:20 PM PST

    Beat my first valkyrie!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:09 AM PST

    GoW Kratos in 4k.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Just finished the game for the first time. There is NO WAY....

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    that Artreus is Loki!

    Loki is probably my favorite god so yeah, I might be a little biased, but come tf on. Artreus does NOT share the personality of Loki, the trickster god. He would be playing pranks and being a complete dickhead to Kratos the whole game. That would lead me to believe it's a possibility.

    Unless they're just making Loki out to be the god of something else. Which id be disappointed.

    submitted by /u/jonesyyy26
    [link] [comments]

    Worth playing GoW 1-3 on PS5 with PS Now?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:08 AM PST

    I like the last game, but didn't played the older games at that time. Was more the gta and gran turismo player on ps2. I'm wondering if the games runs good with ps now and aged well, too.

    submitted by /u/R3en
    [link] [comments]

    What happens is you find a treasure before finding the map for it?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:17 AM PST

    I just dug up the treasure for the dead and bloated map but haven't found the map for it yet. I only got the hacksilver as a reward. Anyone know if this is normal? Do I come back for the rest after finding the map?

    submitted by /u/Bubbyblack
    [link] [comments]

    I had an idea for who should play Thor and Odin in the next game:

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:10 AM PST

    I don't know why but for some reason, I feel like Chris Hemsworth would really suit the role of Thor. Anthony Hopkins would make a good Odin. Anyone else agree or is it just me? The thought just randomly came to my mind.

    submitted by /u/Antman269
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun - Give Me God of War (PS5) - A serious comeback.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Kratos

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Did anyone else the black bars problem while recording even tho you fixed it ?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    I'm trying to record God of War 3 and God of War 2018 but both games still have the black bars problem while trying to record them with the Elgato HD60 , can anyone help me ? Could you find a fix or must I just did this in my editing software by making the image fit the screen even it will look slightly lower quality ? Any help would be appreciated !

    submitted by /u/BoneColdPlays
    [link] [comments]

    I think Thor could be pretty equal or even more powerful than Kratos (at least with Mjölnir)....

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    So I've been reading the lore and legends book and Mimir says "Your Father is a warrior, lad. Frankly when enraged, Kratos is the most frightening killer I've ever seen — and that includes some pretty bloodthirsty Aesir brutes, believe me. He fears nothing, not even death. He'll fight anybody or anything, be it god or dragon or the slavering leigons of Hel.

    Then Atrues asks "Do you think Father could kill Thor" and Mimir answers "That, lad, I do not know".

    Kinda crazy imo. Mimirs doubt makes me think Thor is incredibly powerful, maybe even more powerful than Kratos. Who knows? Or maybe it's just with his hammer.

    submitted by /u/SkoglundTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel