• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    God of War | Storytime with Kratos

    God of War | Storytime with Kratos


    Storytime with Kratos

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:06 AM PST

    My GoW inspired tattoo.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    My fan art for Kratos and Atreus! Hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Three years ago this game helped me when my mental health was suffering. Today I return the favor by making it my first Platinum

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Ironic you say

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:44 AM PST

    Basically the beginning gow2

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Any tips on defeating gondul I got her once to one bar then died from her dumb VALHALLA help

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Hey guys, i made a piano cover of the main theme from the first God of War, i thought you guys might like it! ;)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:26 AM PST

    "Why is this fucker pointing the camera at me?" Credit to @DotPone on twitter

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:23 AM PST

    Muspelheim GMGOW...my personal hell.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Man im i am stuck on the first arena second challenge. Kill enemies in quick succession. This challenge has been my nightmare for a week now. Basically i try to get everyone down to low hp and then unleash my runic attacks but sometimes there will be one dude not in the damage radius and then they all respawn. Not to mention the draugr that regenerates hp. And then the round with 2 worm things that go underground and the 3 wolves. Help me!

    submitted by /u/Nickel-for-a-Pickle
    [link] [comments]

    I did it, how do you think

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Well guys, after multiple tries I finally did it. The Queen is dead.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    was zeus turned evil by the pandora box?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    i cant tell if the box brainwashed him or if he was always willing to kill kratos had the need arisen.

    submitted by /u/Nickthenamed12
    [link] [comments]

    Final upgrade to Blades of Chaos

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    I killed Gondul but can't finish upgrading my blades. I'm guessing the item obtained from slaying her isn't the exact item I need to upgrade like the Leviathan Axe but I was able to instantly purchase the proper item for the Axe as opposed to the Blades.

    I'm not fully done with the story (I'm about to go diving in Jormungandr's stomach) if that's what's stopping me.

    submitted by /u/ericwashere15
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos' Stories: The Horse and the Stag

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Do you think GOW will get the same hate TLOU 2 got because of this?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Finally beat Sigrun! Got through 7 of the valkyries with ease but she was far more difficult

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    I really hope God of War “2” or 5 or whatever, let’s us explore what’s beyond the bridge of the dead in Helheim

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:46 PM PST

    The place where Mirmir warns us to "never go there". Where the big bird is. I have to know what sort of Eldridge fucking horrors are over there. It'd be cool if they make that a level and the game would just turn into a straight up horror game for that level. And then we start fighting undead version of things from our past, like at the end of the level we fight an undead corrupted form of Zeus.

    submitted by /u/Shoguns_Decapitator9
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Fact! :)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Clancy Brown, the voice actor for Mr. Krabs is actually the voice of Hades in God of War 3!

    submitted by /u/Jake152030
    [link] [comments]

    Just the average r/GodofWar posts

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:37 PM PST

    I love photo mode:)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel