• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    God of War | Started playing again

    God of War | Started playing again


    Started playing again

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:32 AM PST

    He is damn perfect as Kratos

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Today was a good day

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Well, that was certainly an adventure.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    I JUST FINISHED THE DAMN GAME, FOR THE FIRST TIME I COULD FINISH A GAME!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    First of all, this is a 10/10 overall game, literally the best game that i've ever played 😩

    All the complexity of maps, the fucking storyline, the detail, the fighting, EVEYTHING IS PERFECT!!!

    The only thing that bother me is THERE IS NO BOOTS ARMOR LOL.

    I feel empty now that i've finished it, thanks Santa Monica and thanks Sony!!

    Remember guys, DON'T BE SORRY, BE BETTER!

    submitted by /u/theblackmandarin
    [link] [comments]

    First Give me God of War playthrough. None of these were intentional.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Got this badboy yesterday

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    I DID IT!!! Five hours later and I finally felt the sweet relief of ripping the wings off this b!+£#. Damn... What a fight. I can say I spent more time on this boss than I did with Isshin the Saint from Sekiro. This game easily sits in the 'best games ever' throne room.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:06 AM PST

    Question about NG+

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Finished the game yesterday and saw that there is a NG+ mode which I was really happy to see. I'm not gonna start it yet, there's still some items I wanna get and areas I want to explore, but was wondering. Does the story of NG+ change at all considering you have the Chaos Blades already, or are those removed from your inventory in order to keep the story consistent?

    submitted by /u/WannaHearALimerick
    [link] [comments]

    Current desktop background after platinum. Can’t express enough how much this franchise, to me , has become the epitome of life epiphanies. ����

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    My girlfriend and I got matching Brok and Sindri funkos! (I'm Sindri, she's Brok)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    The Spartans by ( Hey2theZeus ) on Deviant art

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:41 AM PST

    THE GIANT [best game and best photo mode]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Got one of my blades of chaos today - Joseph Weber at Peach Tree Tattoo in Bowling Green KY

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    Wishlist For The Next Game

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    What do you guys think should happen in the upcoming games?

    submitted by /u/AG_ROX
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest part of the story?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:39 PM PST

    In your opinion what is the hardest part of the main story in GOW4. So not including valkyries or anything optional just the main story

    submitted by /u/Camden0727
    [link] [comments]

    I know nothing about the series, never played any GOW game, and I'm beginning my first playthrough starting with the first remaster on PsNow

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Wish me luck :)

    submitted by /u/ChildishhReddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel