• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    God of War | Does this mean anything?

    God of War | Does this mean anything?


    Does this mean anything?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:24 AM PST

    The scars on the right side of Atreus' face are shaped like the Kratos' tattoo.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    My hands are still literally shaking!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:27 AM PST

    I think I made Sigrun cry. I'm ready for Ragnarok now��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:35 PM PST

    So I just started god of war and literally shrieked in happiness when I saw the game run in 60 fps on ps4 pro

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Like I never would've dreamt it. It's not a shooters, other ps exclusives didn't have a ps4 pro 60 fps mode

    And, no difference in visuals on a 1080p tv either. This is gonna be awesome. Gg santa monica

    submitted by /u/videogameocd-er
    [link] [comments]

    Put a lot of Hard-work making this ya'll, and I love the way it came-out. A Destructive art for the Ghost of Sparta, in his element'❄️��. Would love to hear your comments ✌️. [Lower_Volume_Headphones_User]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:53 AM PST

    Stan The Man visiting Santa Monica Studio during GOW 3 development

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Not sure I'd like this

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    What do you think about?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Speculation for the future (spoilers)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Given the way afterlife works with norse mythology, I've been thinking about what could happen in the next game.

    As we freed all the Valkyries, and learned that Sigrun doesn't exactly see eye to eye with Odin, you could assume Kratos will have their support in the future.

    According to the raven keeper's notes, Asgard is impregnable. Except, maybe, for one particular way.

    The valkyrie.

    I predict Kratos dying, perhaps at the hands of Thor, and being taken to Valhalla. We learned from Mimir in Helheim that Valhalla is part of Asgard.

    This has some interesting implications as to where the jotnar come in to play. I don't think we've seen the last of them.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RybanEightSix
    [link] [comments]

    Just Starting Out! Felt pretty nice to even do this! The Stranger!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    “Gods why can’t people leave me alone”

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:11 PM PST

    I love my grandpa like a father

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    My grandpa and I love the god of war franchise and he just watched me kill every Valkyrie in one night. This was right after he had just re-watched the whole game. What more could I ask for...just thought I'd post it here

    submitted by /u/Ryanmyers170
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this game.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    I try to made a translation in modern greek and in italian ( because I'm italian ). I hope to made it good

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Modern greek:

    Η αρχή του τέλους

    είναι επιτέλους εδώ είναι

    τελικά εδώ Η αρχή

    του τέλους είναι

    επιτέλους εδώ είναι

    τελικά εδώ Η αρχή

    του τέλους είναι

    επιτέλους εδώ Η αρχή

    του τέλους είναι

    επιτέλους εδώ

    ο Δίας

    Μεγάλος Δίας

    Βασιλιάς των θεών

    ο Δίας

    Μεγάλος Δίας

    Βασιλιάς των θεών

    Κύριος του φωτός

    Το σχοινί σας

    είναι ήδη τεντωμένο

    Φάντασμα της Σπάρτης

    Το σχοινί σας

    είναι ήδη τεντωμένο

    ο Δίας

    Μεγάλος Δίας

    Βασιλιάς των θεών

    Το τέλος των θεών είναι κοντά

    Το τέλος των θεών είναι κοντά

    είναι κοντά Προδοσία

    Το τέλος αρχίζει

    Το τέλος αρχίζει

    Το τέλος αρχίζει

    Italian:

    L'inizio della fine è finalmente qui

    è finalmente qui

    L'inizio della fine è finalmente qui

    è finalmente qui

    L'inizio della fine è finalmente qui

    L'inizio della fine è finalmente qui

    Zeus

    Grande Zeus

    Re degli dèi

    Zeus

    Grande Zeus

    Re degli dèi

    Signore della luce

    La tua corda è già tesa

    Fantasma di Sparta

    La tua corda è già tesa

    Zeus

    Grande Zeus

    Re degli dèi

    La fine degli dèi è vicina

    La fine degli dèi è vicina

    è vicina

    Tradimento

    La fine comincia

    La fine comincia

    La fine comincia

    submitted by /u/gabrielofthemark
    [link] [comments]

    My head in the clouds LMAO

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:16 AM PST

    Cross Gen Loading Screens

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:27 PM PST

    I saw someone on here say they wonder how the load screens (esp for fast traveling w the mystic gateway) will work on PS4 vs. PS5

    Miles Morales is for both and the PS4 one has load times and the PS5 one doesn't. When you die you pop right back up it's unbelievable honestly. So it stands to reason that SDS can do the same thing for GOW. I'm hoping the next gen version has some stark differences but we'll see

    submitted by /u/damnrightslimanus
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 1 and 2.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    I have a ps5 and want to play god of war 1 and 2. I already have 3 from ps plus. Will this work? https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/playstation-3/games/products/god-of-war-collection/10075861.html thanks

    submitted by /u/LilBigJP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel