• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    God of War | One of my only major gripes with the game, lol

    God of War | One of my only major gripes with the game, lol


    One of my only major gripes with the game, lol

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Please nerf the light crystal for God of War 5

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    GOD OF WAR COIN (OBVERSE)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Hey! I redesign PS game covers has a hobby. This is my take on GOW! I also made a full cover for PS4 just in case you want to print it out! [link in the comments] - Thanks!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    I know it doesn't make chronological sense but they've killed the same god for Pete's sake. (Kratos and Atreus vs. Wonder woman album.)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Can we all appreciate the concept art for god of war 4.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Why i think modi is still alive

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    1. If you check out the hole he is pushed into by Atreus you'll see that it's not very deep and modi is literally a god so I think he'd be able to survive the fall.

    2. He is stabbed in the neck but it wouldn't be the first time someone survives an otherwise fatal stab wound in GOW

    (Might be that this is nothing new but I noticed it and it convinced me at least)

    submitted by /u/RompElo_
    [link] [comments]

    Any update/timeline for 60fps 4k patch?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    As title states is there any update for when this will come? Really looking to replay the game but dont want to play in 30fps since ill be playing on my ps5 now, thanks

    submitted by /u/Mastacombs
    [link] [comments]

    If kratos ends up fighting Thor/Odin I really want it to be BLOODY

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:35 PM PST

    My girlfriend drew kratos. This is insane.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:26 PM PST

    "I GROW TIRED OF THE LIES OF THE GODS"

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:50 PM PST

    got so hyped for the next game that I decided to make some fanart

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Really good game

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    After playing the boring broken shitty game called cyberpunk2077, it's really nice to play a game which is absolutely fun and interesting

    submitted by /u/GitGudAtTheGameAdapt
    [link] [comments]

    Most stupied Kratos fight

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Another Game, Another Platinum. It only cost me my sanity and 200+ attempts to rip off Sigruns wings on GMGOW but I wouldn't have it any other way, now to wait for Ragnarok!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:26 PM PST

    I am... inevitable....

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    My own challenge

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    I called it mad man challenge, I am just starting to do it, in and man challenge you need to play on god of war mode, and you need to play with defult equipment without upgrading it (you are allowed only in tutorial) Also you cannot play on new game+ and, also you can't collect any norn chests, however you can unlocked new abilities. Pls tell me if it's possible and if somone already done it

    submitted by /u/polar_bear_dude
    [link] [comments]

    Who is stronger? Cronos or Jörmungandr

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    I am mainly asking because the former is a Titan, and the latter a Jötunn. So I am also asking who is stronger, a Titan or Jötunn?

    submitted by /u/AmortalDemon27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel