• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    God of War | I just completed GOW and let me tell you THIS GAME IS A MASTERPIECE!

    God of War | I just completed GOW and let me tell you THIS GAME IS A MASTERPIECE!


    I just completed GOW and let me tell you THIS GAME IS A MASTERPIECE!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    So, I recently (and finally) got a PS4 Slim and the first thing I did was buy God of War. I am massive fan of the older games and have finished mostly all of them (Excluding that side-scroller one), I really enjoyed GOW 2018. The story is fantastic and very well-written, but the thing that really kept me is the gameplay. I liked it so much. It's like DS, but even better! I'd be glad to hear your opinions on the game. Did you like it? And if not, why?

    submitted by /u/GladEffort9834
    [link] [comments]

    Most fierce and brutal side of Kratos - GOW : Ascension

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    God this games gorgeous (photos I took while playin)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    Finally. i got the game awhile after release. honestly i didn’t get it until i saw david jaffe play it and enjoy it. but here is my crowning God of War moment. P.S. this is the first game i ever beat on the hardest difficulty setting.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    God of War :Assession - Concept Art; Who remembers this boss !?!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:39 PM PST

    Is there a reason the devs didn't put in game statistics?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:09 AM PST

    I was looking to find my playing time and how much I've died in the game. Feels like there should've been something to give me these details.

    submitted by /u/chicomonkeyboy
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY finished it on GMGOW. Me too Kratos, me too.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Well, it was quite the adventure, but I'm happy I finally made it!:D (also some nice screenshots i took!) Can't wait for Ragnorak ahhhh

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:20 AM PST

    God of War 2018 prequel comic gets March release date

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Another oldie, but a goodie this time

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Just got my hands on my first PS console. I love how the ps5 controller changes colors when choosing realms with the Bifrost. (hopefully this hasn’t been posted before)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:31 PM PST

    The best get rich quick scheme!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    So I'm playing on ng+ and noticed that i had waaay to much xp since I had all skills and runics maxed out and I went to sell stuff and saw "sell 10000xp for hacksilver"! So now I'm the ridiculously rich!

    submitted by /u/youjustgotvectored06
    [link] [comments]

    A Story Question for God of War 3 and 2 ( Late Game GOW 3 and Early GOW2 Spoilers Alert ! )

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    In the Final Cutscene/Cutscenes of God of War 3 it's Revealed that Kratos had the power of hope Inside of him after opening Pandora's box in GOW1 and to give it back to the world he impaled himself returning it back , but my question is how come the power of Hope didn't return to the World in God of War 2 When Zeus killed him ? Is that a Plothole or am I missing something here ?

    submitted by /u/BoneColdPlays
    [link] [comments]

    The destruction of Greece

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    So why is it that the chaos and destruction of Greece had no effect on the Norse world?

    submitted by /u/Cain1547
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite god of war game?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    What is your favorite god of war game?

    submitted by /u/irishshrek69
    [link] [comments]

    Does enemy aggression affects from which direction Kratos is facing?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:56 AM PST

    It's like everytime Kratos is facing or focusing at a single enemy, some of the enemies just stood there behind him or at least try to attack Atreus just to pretend they are busy.

    I just played on GMGOW and I noticed this when the enemies I am facing are mostly at green health bars or kept on pushing the enemy further away from its group.

    submitted by /u/Bervik
    [link] [comments]

    First GOW painting I made, thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    DAMN. WHAT A GAME!!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    The true hero of GoW III

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    I wonder why the creators presented Jotenheim as a sort of desert landscape.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:49 AM PST

    I was surprised to see jotenheim looking abit like desert cliffs. I guess I just had it in mind that it would be like Hel, maybe because of the Thor movie. But most other references to the realm of the Giants depict it as frosty too. I guessed maybe the creators thought there wouldn't be enough distinction between the realms. I.e. too much ice aha

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousMode7
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing Immortals Fenyx Rising and heard a familiar quote by the God of War!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel