• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    God of War | Spartan Rage 💣🔥

    God of War | Spartan Rage ����


    Spartan Rage ����

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    OH NO

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    New vinyl my gf made for our PS5. Really glad with how it came out!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    boi

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    The Leviathan Axe

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Sigrun be like :

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    We are eating fish tonight boy...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Have had this for about two months and it dawned on me that i haven't showed the Reddit boys. This game is a huge part of my life and I'm so happy to have a way of remembering it forever

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Runic Cancel tech vs. Olrun (GMGoW+)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    I did it boys, now time to defeat the queen without getting hit

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Unexpected Intruder: Artist : José Cabrera and Joe Kennedy

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:17 AM PST

    Yo, so I’m kinda bored on God of war tho.... I completed all the side quest except for the one in Niflheim. Has anyone seen other fun puzzle islands on Midgaard. Or other things to do.. PS: I already defeated the valkerys tho.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:56 AM PST

    This scene actually hit me real hard, Kratos might not be expressive of his emotions but in this scene... You could really feel the.. Drip.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Just going to drop this here!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Major Spoilers! A quote about freya from mimir

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    I heard a interesting thing that freya did at the end game. Anyway she visited minor and asked him where her wings were. She's trying to get them along with her warrior spirit back so she can avenge her son. Anyways thought this was interesting, so I thought I'd share it. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomRay
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade on armour advice?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Late to the party; I'm playing through God of War (PS4, last played 1&2 on the PS2!) for the first time and don't have much experience of other RPG's with upgradable equipment... I'm confused as to whether I should upgrade my current armour or craft "better" ones and then upgrade them? I've got 250k (ish) hacksilver but don't feel like I've got anything to spend it on.

    At the moment I could in theory craft some "orange" graded armour like the ancients stuff or ones that require glowing embers etc; but all of it on the crafting screen shows that I'll lose points on virtually every attribute. Is it worth crafting these things anyway, take the hit for now and they'll get better with subsequent upgrades? My worry is that even though I've got loads of money I don't have a lot of the things needed to upgrade them...

    Sorry if the answer is elsewhere, I have read a few guides but couldn't really find a definitive answer! And am worried about spoilers cropping up accidentally in articles

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Simonsays_getgrimey
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Ragnarok's question

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    What if God of War Ragnarok is played through the character Thor ? Would you play it ?

    submitted by /u/asda87847
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Kratos in ending.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Only I noticed his eyes goes up just moment before Atreus take ashes just like he was on the edge of crying? I noticed it because I do same thing when I hold my tears back xd

    submitted by /u/PureMethanol
    [link] [comments]

    About gow ascension...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Do u think gow ascension was ruined by the multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/Skorpionvini
    [link] [comments]

    This fight was a pain to do but it was worth it!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    getting into god of war

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    I've never played a god of war game and want to get into it. are they all on ps now? Do i play all of them or just 1 2 3 and then the 2018 one. If theres anything i need to know before i start lemme know

    submitted by /u/Jwmayes14
    [link] [comments]

    " 'Young' Kratos ". Do you like it? (Kratos without armor: Speclizer. Golden Fleece and goatee made by me).

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel