• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    God of War | It was so beautiful and Attracts lots of attention from other fans.

    God of War | It was so beautiful and Attracts lots of attention from other fans.


    It was so beautiful and Attracts lots of attention from other fans.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Surtur is out there somewhere....

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:58 AM PST

    i found this on facebook

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I feel like this is an unpopular opinion but I hope the series isn't passed onto Atreus as the Main Character.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I know this sounds like hardcore Traditionalist shit but hear me out. God of War is all about Kratos and the many many burdens he carries from his past, and his number one priority is to keep his new son safe and keep him from following the same path of rage and vengeance he followed that lead to him killing almost everyone in his life. In God of War 2018, you walk around knowing what Kratos has done in his past while atreus is completely ingnorant to it most of the game and everything that is happening to them was caused by Kratos's sins of the passed and anywhere he goes he will never truly be left alone or find rest. If the series is passed onto Atreus say after Kratos dies, what's left. You are no longer playing as the former god of war who has quelled his rage but now your well just atreus. He doesn't have a ton of defining features. I'm not saying Atreus is a bad character at all I'm just saying I have no idea what he would do by himself. He is a wide eyed, smart, curious child. He has learned that being a god doesn't mean you can do whatever you want and your actions will always have consequences and that he can steer his own fate. That definitely is a lot to build on but other than that he is a completely blank slate, he carries no burden. Im not even saying that a game staring atreus would be bad, I'm just saying it wouldnt be god of war. Atreus is not Kratos nor will he ever be, they shouldnt give him ungodly strength like his father (Tho he should have a small level of super human strength) because that would not make him atreus, that would make him Kratos, it would be quite interesting to see atreus take on monumental tasks while lacking the ability to just fucking beat the shit out of anything and everything that tries to harm you or what you love as Kratos has. I guess what I'm really trying to say is, if they pass the games to atreus, I hope they don't still call it "God of War."

    submitted by /u/Dont_CallmeCarson
    [link] [comments]

    I got the platinum!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Appreciation post

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I was playing on a New Game + and was fighting some Draugr, and I got lit on fire by one of those exploding type, and Atreus yelled "Woah! Your on fire!" And Kratos replied "Calm down! It will pass!"

    This is a level of detail and character dialogue that I will never forget, has anyone else seen this dialogue?

    submitted by /u/Jadencool15
    [link] [comments]

    Cory is such a Troll

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Is kratos just gonna kill all the gods?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    A simple question out of curiosity. Kratos wiped Greece clean of Gods. Now I'm assuming we are gonna take the badass Norse gods. What's next? Are we gonna get to go for the Egyptian gods? Maybe hindu gods? And top it all off one on one with Jesus Christ himself? Not to try to mock or insult anything or anyone. I just think that at this point fate simply sees Kratos as an ultimate God slayer and would actually be interesting to see Kratos one on one with Anubis for example or maybe Shiva

    submitted by /u/Samuelcbadams
    [link] [comments]

    My second platinum ever. What an amazing experience this game was. Time to replay on GMGOW+ difficulty!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Fate of the Valkyries

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Fate of the Valkyries

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Boi is really pissing me off

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:33 AM PST

    I got to "that part", god I want to Spartan kick him off the mountain peak. I was always confused about the memes but now I fully understand 😂

    submitted by /u/d_macneill
    [link] [comments]

    Am i wrong or is it a reference of God Of War 2?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    What button is generally worthless in the controls for 4

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    My R2 button is kinda broke and my PS4 is going in a few months so there is no point in grabbing a new one.

    Is Quick Turn really that important? I wanna swap Atreus and Quick Turn and then swap Heavy with Quick Turn so Atreus is on D-Pad, Quick Turn is on my useless button, and Heavy is on Square. Inconvenient, I know, but I had to beat Bloodborne with Heavy on L3, so I'm sorta used to it.

    submitted by /u/vineapplepizza
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun on Give Me God of War Difficulty

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    New World record set by GBG beat the original by 2hr and 5 min

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Took me a while but I finally did it

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I Think Kratos Will Fight The Norns In Ragnarok, Like He Did The Fates In God Of War 2

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:15 AM PST

    The Norns are to Norse Mythology what the fates were to the Greek Myths. Spinners of the fate of mankind and human history. Although the fates 'carve' mans fate in stone, not weave it like Clotho in the original game did.

    If you've played the original games, you'll probably remember what Kratos did to the Fates. In God Of War II, Kratos was so angry he literally defied and killed the fates in order to ensure he could get revenge on Zeus and free the Titans. That didn't pan out the way he planned in God Of War III of course.

    While Kratos in the new game has mellowed out considerably, or is at least keeping his darker impulses in check. Seeing Atreus going down a path his father did to try and change his fate, or>! (if Kratos dies like the mural said) !< to save his father, or prevent Ragnarok. It would be a nostalgic throwback for fans of the older games, although it would need to be seen how Cory and Santa Monica Studios handle going back to the creative well of the trio of Fates. They would have to make it not feel like they're retreading old ground. Though I have no doubt that the game designers, should they choose to include the Norns, will have bigger plans for them then just another boss fight. (Though they would make for an epic one. Imagine the fight with Clotho with modern production values.)

    Urd: The Norn of the past, what has been. Usually portrayed as an old crone. Likely going to be some kind of creepy old lady, either a walking corpse or a woman so old her skin is falling off. A Sick old woman, so some kind of death god vibe here. As she represents age and decay.

    Verdandi: The Norn Of The Present. In appearance the most 'normal' of the Norns, and is usually portrayed as a young maiden. I can't really think of a gimmick for a boss fight with her. Likely a Souped up extremely difficult version of the Valkyrie fights in GOW 2018.

    Skuld: The Norn of the Future. Portrayed as a child, or a teenager. Potential for a creepy child character in the vein of Damien from the Omen. Kratos has done a lot of horrible things in his life, but directly harming a child is something he has always just barely avoided. (Though he killed plenty of children through collateral when he killed the Olympians). So what would he make of a god that is eternally a child?

    Those are just my ideas for the Norns if they show up as boss fights in Ragnarok. Though who knows, if they'll even be antagonists or bosses? The story might subvert expectations and have Kratos and Atreus actually befriend or make allies the fates this time. It would show how Kratos has changed as a character if he was reluctant to fight and kill the fates again. Or alternatively if they are antagonists Atreus repeating his old mans mistakes on his own journey to being a god.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RaygunnerRei
    [link] [comments]

    The new God of War skin/outfit on Ghost of Tsushima Legend

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    God of War timed Runes chests

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Hi All, I recently got a ps5 and started playing ps4 classics(never had a ps4).

    God of war seems to be a very nice game and I am playing with "give me the story" difficulty. I want to complete the game but I am stuck with the rune chest just after Brenna Daudi. I am unable to keep up with the pace and by the time I hit the third one, the first one is lit again.

    A reason for why am being slow is I am unable to run and aim together and the aim arrow(or whatever you call) is camouflaged with the sky. I have tried this for 2 hours now.

    Any tips for going past this ?

    submitted by /u/AdMost1607
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic for Kratos' shield suggestion for Ragnarok

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    So I'm replaying the old God of War titles on PS Now. Roaming the temple of Pandora I find something I'd forgotten about, the Gold and Silver Shields of the Gods. I know Gold is Zeus, I can't remember Silver, I've not grabbed it again yet, but I think it was Hades?

    I'm not sure if this has ever been suggested before, but could be nice to see these shield designs in the newer God of War games. Maybe a legacy item for beating the game, or a hidden cosmetic somewhere Kratos stashed away.

    submitted by /u/Dak-Legacy
    [link] [comments]

    God of war ragnarok

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    More like god of bore ragnarok All jokes aside when do you think we'll get our first cinematic/gameplay trailer? I'm itching for any new info on the game!

    submitted by /u/MrPatch03
    [link] [comments]

    Old man Kratos Reddit avatar (credit: me again) opinions?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel