• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    God of War | I like those odds

    God of War | I like those odds


    I like those odds

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    A portrait I am proud of

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Kratos by Scott Oakley on Instagram

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    not sure if this has been posted here before but this is funny

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Show me best cutscene other than this I'll wait. Inarguably this is the best Introductory Boss Battle(As Old GOW series always had a Introductory Boss Battles). Ofcourse there are many cutscenes but this is the best. : ) Show this to Asgardians so that they dont mess up with Kratos

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    It seems that a dwarf has pushed Kratos a bit too far

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Where have I seen this ��

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    I've recently had the privilege to own my first console and GoW was my first game. After many many tries without any help online, I've killed my first Valkyrie!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:12 PM PST

    See the difference?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Got frustrated that there was no Ragnarok news on TGA so I finally went ahead and finished my platinum.. a whole.. console generation.. later.....

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:27 PM PST

    I'm happy that I beat Sigrun but angry because it was very annoying

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:18 PM PST

    What do I do?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    I finished the game bout 5 times now and I'm board of doin the same things so any tips on what to do during the story?

    submitted by /u/LordRex77
    [link] [comments]

    This boy is not impressed

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Kratos Cute Plushie!!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I need help on something about Kratos and his power

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:08 AM PST

    So I asked people on the whowouldwin sub about who would win kratos(gow 4) vs goku and they said goku because he shook the uni with an punch but I read that Kratos shook the nine realms but I also heard he's only planetary so im confused and I was wondering if any of you guys can help me with it

    submitted by /u/BBB_kakashi
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos as a father figure?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    I know this is a strange question, but people who didn't grow up with a father figure, did kratos ever say something or acted in a way that resonated with you. I noticed this while I was playing that kratos teaches atreaus alot of useful life lessons about people and restraint and useful life lessons. And strangely I felt compelled to follow the same lessons he taught atreaus. Please let me know I'm not the only one who has felt this way?

    submitted by /u/SuperSaiyan2104
    [link] [comments]

    Zeus from GoW 3

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Was the Blades of Chaos inspired by Chainblade from Ratchet and Clank 2?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:57 AM PST

    It occured to me that Chainblade from Ratchet and Clank 2 had chain blades like Kratos. I looked it up and it turns out GoW was released about two years after RaC 2.

    Do think there is a connection or is it just a coincidence?

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    Which God of War Game is The Best From the Original Trilogy?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:02 AM PST

    You are probably wondering why I have made a poll just about the Original Trilogy. The reason is simply because a poll was made 7 months ago and GOW 2018 absolutely smashed everything. So I thought it would be more interesting to find out which is everyone's favourite out of the original three games.

    I personally would have to go with GOW3. I just simply can't get over the sense of scale, brutality, boss battles and music. In these regards I honestly believe GOW3 to be the best (yes, even better than GOW 2018.) It was just such an incredibly fun game and it still remains my favourite GOW game today even though I love all of them. That is just my opinion though! So on the note please vote on which is your favourite? As always, remember to be respectful to one another

    VOTE AWAY! ✌

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DEWBIB
    [link] [comments]

    About 11 years ago Sony did a beta Rewards program. Anyone else get this PSN Avitar? (I also got a playstation shirt out of the deal.)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Crappy drawing of kratos I did, feel free to give tips

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    “I’m older, and I know so many new things now.” — Atreus �� Lore and Legends is officially an interquel between God of War 2018 and God of War 2021

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel