• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    God of War | Finally, I got the Platinum Trophy for God of War PS4!!!

    God of War | Finally, I got the Platinum Trophy for God of War PS4!!!


    Finally, I got the Platinum Trophy for God of War PS4!!!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:38 AM PST

    This man is not impressed

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    God of War - The Last of Us by Luke Berliner

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    A quick kratos sketch in about 15 minutes. Just love sketching god of war stuff!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I am the sword!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Alright Cory Barlog. You son of a bitch. I’ll play your game again. #GodOfWar have you heard of it?!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Oh Plat, how I hate birds. We should get a plat flair, it would be cool !

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I have to fight Sigrun again? Why didn't the game save after this? I Platinumed it last year. I loaded the only game from then because i wanted to this bitches head in the shop and come to find out she's not dead! What happened?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    GMGOW NG+ Sigrun finally done! Road to platinum next

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Question about GOW 3 Remastered

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Does it come with multi-language audio or subtitles? I kinda want to get it but I'm afraid it will come dubbed to Spanish (European Spanish, which is a HORRIBLE dub) and I won't be able to enjoy it as much.

    submitted by /u/MrFredFuchs
    [link] [comments]

    GoW Ragnarok gameplay

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:11 AM PST

    First time

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Hi all going to play God of War for the first time today but have never played any of the other games of the series before. Anything I should know before I start? Any tips? Anything appreciated.

    submitted by /u/D4CFC
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon do you guys think is more powerful

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:24 AM PST

    I'm new to this subreddit and I'm not sure if this has been asked before but it would be great to know

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tony6419
    [link] [comments]

    4K 60 FPS PS5 update?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Since it is possible to run it at 4k 60 without any updates, could we plz get an update that supports it with new game plus? Seems kinda weird to have such a beefy console unable to run 4k 60 on a last gen game...

    submitted by /u/TheRandomHatter
    [link] [comments]

    Why is God of War 4 so cheap?????

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Ok, I have not played the game yet, but was thinking about getting it for my ps5 when i get my hands on one. I expected it to still be like 60 bucks, as it's still a pretty recent game with amazing graphics, but was very surprised when I found out it was $20. Not complaining of course, but is there a reason it's so cheap?

    submitted by /u/OmegeSN
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t live on this planet anymore

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Why Are Thor And Odin Waiting So Long?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I'm just wondering, because....why would they wait a few years to go find and kill Kratos?

    Do they have trouble locating him?

    Thor would be pretty PISSED at Kratos and Atreus for butchering his sons...i'm guessing?

    Odin would be PISSED Kratos killed his ravens, and took Mimir away and for killing Baldur?

    I don't know, it says "a few years later"

    I'm wondering why Odin and Thor didn't pop up mid-game to kill Kratos/Atreus for Magni and Modi's deaths?

    submitted by /u/Degree_Present
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel