• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    God of War | *Odin screaming on the other side of the door*

    God of War | *Odin screaming on the other side of the door*


    *Odin screaming on the other side of the door*

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:26 AM PST

    All The Other Gods With Their Pumped Up Kicks

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:49 PM PST

    3D Printed Blade of Chaos

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Petition · Unlock Framerate in God of War Resolution Mode on PS5 · Change.org

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Meeting the World Serpent - GOW PS5 4K gameplay

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    More like God of BORE RAGNAROK

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Love the blades

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:49 PM PST

    God of War: Ragnarok Fan concept art Part 5: The Fossegrim

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Can you %100 Alfheim on your first visit?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:33 AM PST

    I'm ocd about smashing every vase and box my first time through every area. Just wanted to know if I missed anything. I've searched and searched but I can't find that last Nornir chest. I'm assuming it's in the hidden area.

    submitted by /u/toked1993
    [link] [comments]

    Is good of war (ps4) that awesome?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I've been shying away from multi player games because I don't have the time to dedicate to them plus I'm kinda of enjoying playing by myself. I picked up spiderman man miles morales and I see god of war is 50%. Definite grab or any other really good single player games? Thanks for the answers!

    submitted by /u/justthewrestling
    [link] [comments]

    Possible unaddressed inconsistency

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I just watched the YouTube video called God of War - Almost Masterpiece by Joseph Anderson and he mentions that the large split in the ground that's created during the first Baldur fight is patched up once you're able to return home later in the game. Is this true? Is there any explanation for it? My friend currently has my disc so I can't replay it at the moment to verify. Sorry if this has already been addressed but my brief googling yielded no results. This seems like a pretty large inconsistency considering how Kratos and Atreus descend down the crevasse to leave home after the fight ends. Does it really just disappear?

    submitted by /u/GlitchHammer
    [link] [comments]

    Did not expect to see this familiar face in the Christmas Chronicles 2!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    THE QUEEN IS DEAD

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    The Guardian Shield

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    I'm starting to think this might be my bad...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Treasure Map Glitch

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Ive been playing through gow recently and I was cleaning up some trophies for platinum when I realized my treasure hunter trophy was glitched. I have all 12 maps, 11 of which are completed. The problem is when I go to pick up the treasure at Thor's statue it won't give me the option to pick it up. You can see the dirt pile there but you can't interact with it. It's the only trophy I have left for platinum and it's driving me insane. Does anybody know a way around this?

    submitted by /u/nwilli9
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War (PS4) is 50% off

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Newbee opinion after first few hours with God Of War

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I've just started playing God of War for the first time in my life. I did not really know about its existance and did not know what to expect, but I just got a PS5 with the games I ordered arriving a few days later and it was downloadable for free in the PS Plus store.

    Started out impressed by how easily this guy seems to lift a huge tree back to his house with his son and the beautiful and smooth graphics.

    Then that tattoo'ed guy knocked on his door making trouble and damn... I've never been hooked on something so fast in my life.

    This fight was the most awesome looking and impressive thing I have ever experienced. Fighting this overpowered guy while being overpowered myself, breaking everything around us and punching each other through a mountain like in dragonball. Also throwing a glowing axe and have it return like Thor's hammer. This game has something very special making each fight feel rewarding and powerful and it is freaking amazing! Can't wait to see what else this game has to offer!

    submitted by /u/xmlcypher
    [link] [comments]

    Give me God of war valkyrie fight in 10 seconds, anybody can tell me what happened there? Bugged?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Here’s just a Drawing I did of who I think was Tyr.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel