• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    God of War | If God of War was Doom

    God of War | If God of War was Doom


    If God of War was Doom

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I finally got to get all those platinums of a masterpiece franchise. God of war 4, you're next.(I haven't completed it yet cause I don't have next gen and also I don't have ghost of sparta and chains of olympus anymore the collection 2 disc broke)(also I completed them in one week��)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Really need an ax right now

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    the work continues��Fall of Asgard

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:12 AM PST

    BOY NO

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Does the God of War Saga Collection Code Still work?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:02 AM PST

    So I am thinking of getting the entire god of war series for my ps3, with that said do the codes for ghost of spartan and chains of olympus still work?

    submitted by /u/passing-through-
    [link] [comments]

    Tyr theory

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I've seen a few theories on here speaking about the mural seen at the end of the game and the potential identity of Tyr. Before I talk about my theory I just wanted to recap these theories for those who haven't seen them. Near the end of the game, there is a mural that depicts Atreus holding what looks to be a dying man in his arms. Many believe that this is Kratos, due to the mural seemingly showing that it is someone Atreus is close with and that this is showing Atreus killing his father. A theme that runs throughout the game(s). The Tyr theory is that due to him being the Norse God of War who has travelled to different mythological realms could in fact be an older, peace focused Kratos under a different name, Tyr.

    While I like both of these theories, I think one big factor that many are missing are Kratos' tattoos, and the lack of depiction of them in the previously mentioned murals. Instead I think that the person who Atreus is holding may in fact be Tyr.

    I think that the next games will introduce the idea of branching timelines colliding. Looking at the god of war lore book, it is said that three giant wolves attacked Kratos and dragged him by his ankle into Midgard where he saw the figure of a woman; most likely Faye. My theory is that Faye, my like Freya saw a future where her son died unnecessarily in Ragnarok. In this timeline he was raised as Loki, where he followed basically the mythology. He had his children and dies in Ragnarok as prophesied. Most importantly, he is raised surrounded by Aesir who teach him their ways and his son Jormgundr, is sent back in time by a powerful attack by Thor. We have been playing in the other timeline, where Faye decided to take action and bring Kratos to Midgard, with the intention of him protecting and training her son to be a good god. In this timeline instead of dying in Ragnarok, I think it's possible that Kratos sacrifices himself to save his son at the hands of the Aesir. After the battle and with the realms in rebirth, Atreus may honor his father by becoming the new god of war and taking on the name Tyr, potentially as a plan to go back and try to change the events on Ragnarok. This will lead to the mural we see depicted near the end of the game, with Atreus in fact holding a much older and wiser version of himself. Bit of a crazy theory but could be an interesting angle for them to go in the next games.

    submitted by /u/IrvCanFixIt
    [link] [comments]

    Question about new game plus for GOW PS4

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:32 AM PST

    So I played this great game a couple of years ago and am due my own little Atreus in about 4 weeks time. Trying to pick a few games to play through before my free time dissapears and I've picked up GOW again. On my first playthrough I did everything. Got all the armours etc, platinum trophy, all the trials.

    I see there is a new game plus that allows me to keep my gear.

    My question is, what does it let me skip? I'm a completionist and wondering if I'll still need to collect apples and the artifacts, fill in the codex etc or does this stuff carry over?

    Also ,ive read there are improved sets of armours. Does this apply to all armours?

    Basically, I was sort of hoping I could just play through the story and already have all the armours and talismans etc but it sounds like you basically need to forge new and improved versions of all these things anyway?

    So i guess my question is, if I want a 100% save with all the best armours etc, will doing it on new game plus even save me anytime?

    If not I might just start from scratch again - need to familiarise myself with the story and controls anyway.

    submitted by /u/Twelfty88
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Early Game No NG+ GMGOW

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    I just beat the Draugr Pit which was really hard but doable.

    The next part is absolutely kicking my dick in. One Revenant, multiple Heavy and Fire Draugrs are just ridiculous. I refuse to give up.

    Any tips on how to get through this difficulty with low-level axe only Kratos?

    submitted by /u/Effingehh
    [link] [comments]

    Request for someone with a scanner to help me gift my friend God of War!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I'm getting God of War for Christmas as she's said how she wants to play it. I wanted to photoshop her face on Kratos and replace the game's box cover with that. There's some on the internet like this but it's too low quality - needs to be the PS4 copy. If anyone could do this for me I'd be super grateful! :)

    submitted by /u/Trinia_
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone that wants to read up on Greek/Norse mythology before Ragnarok.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:34 AM PST

    I found two great websites: https://norse-mythology.org/ for Norse, and https://www.theoi.com/ for Greek. Very informative and insanely researched.

    submitted by /u/Peanutpapa
    [link] [comments]

    My man Kratos even dances aggressively (Frost Giant's Frenzy glitch)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Finally finished the main story!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:43 PM PST

    What does it all mean??? How are they gonna drop this many bombshells right at the very end???

    submitted by /u/Peanutpapa
    [link] [comments]

    NEED Help!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:16 AM PST

    I just played through the side quest deus ex malachite and acquired the hammer. But upon returning to brok the door at the level entrance (that should be open, because I opened it) is closed!

    I tried restarting, changing difficulties to hope that the game resets, but I don't know what to do. Anybody got an idea? Don't want to play from the beginning again..

    Thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/NiggenLP
    [link] [comments]

    Welp, the game just gave up.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    The next game won’t feel the same without it

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Stvartaljufurr GMGOW

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Theory for a scene next game

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I think next game there will be a scene in Hel where Kratos either sees the time he had to abandon his daughter in the Elysian Fields and that's how Atreus will find out he had a sister or the scene where Pandora sacrificed herself in GoW 3.

    submitted by /u/Not-Alpharious
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun disappearing glitch

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:05 PM PST

    I was fighting Sigrun on GMGOW+ Mode and while dodging her air scythe attacks she just suddenly up and vanished into thin air. She didn't come back after I tried doing some random attacks and just waiting so I had to restart haha

    https://reddit.com/link/k2hq1n/video/y0qt8vrjxw161/player

    submitted by /u/ZeBonBon
    [link] [comments]

    According to our fellow God of war YouTube (Kaptain Kuba) Ragnarok Gameplay Demo will shown soon Maybe at Gameawards check the video fully

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    strange marks on the world serpent

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel