• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    God of War | Low effort post

    God of War | Low effort post


    Low effort post

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    There’s a reason he’s called the God of War.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Pain.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    GOW theory which I’m proud of

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    So let me preface this by saying I haven't read the books, and haven't played the OG GOWs but I've seen story recaps I've been meaning to watch some play through a but school.

    So I have a theory on how GOW Ragnarok will start. So at the end of GOW we see Thor coming to presumably kill Kratos. So what if Kratos fights Thor and wins but right towards the end when he's about to win Odin comes and kills Kratos (the mural at the end in Johtenheim where Atreus is hiding a dead man) and since we saved the Valkyries at the end they'll bring Kratos to Valhalla and he'll do what he did in the underworld in the previous GOWs where he fights his way through. And comes back

    I say this because at the end if GOW the player has all runes and everything like weapons and armor. So when Kratos loses against Thor and Odin they take his stuff and put it through out the realms leading to the loot progression in the game.

    There probably is a bunch of ways to break this down and devalue my theory so I'd love to hear what you guys think on it this is one of my only theories I've created for stuff so it's probably bad

    submitted by /u/WIERDMEMER
    [link] [comments]

    The giants in Jotunheim...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    I have a big question/theory, And if someone has answered this please point me in the right direction. But why werent the giants at the end, that were lying accross the mountains and stuff, not skeletons, from what I could see they didnt look dead at all but like they were just lying there. A theory I have is that they were put into a deep sleep by Fey before she left jotunheim so that when she died and her ashes spread, they would be revived, what y'all think?

    submitted by /u/stupiduniverse731
    [link] [comments]

    What's Kratos's greatest feat of pure strength?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:09 AM PST

    I always figured it was when he withstood this direct slapping https://i.imgur.com/64UMOk3.gifv

    Either that or stopping Atlas's fingers which I imagine are pretty ridiculously strong considering he's primordial and the guy holds up the Greek world. Anyone know of any others?

    submitted by /u/Tankysaurusauce
    [link] [comments]

    Harder mommy

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I hope the new God of War has more bosses like the Valkyries

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    The main game was tight as hell, but at about the 3rd or 4th iteration of the generic Troll boss with (insert gimmick here) I kinda stopped looking forward to boss encounters. Except for Baldur, I thought most of the bosses were kinda meh until I got to the Valkyries and they are awesome. I'm not saying they have to be exactly the same, but you have to admit their fights hit different from every other in the game.

    I just want to play God of War.

    submitted by /u/qaasi95
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Collection PS3 Cover

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Please help me.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:32 AM PST

    [UPDATE I beat it some how] So I'm doing the Niflheim Valk on Give Me a Challenge difficulty. Everything is fine except for one thing. When she does her unblockable floor projectile, then her multiple projectiles, she then goes into her sycth move. Normal I could block this but it doesn't show a yellow ring nor a red ring when she starts it. I watch some videos and everyone can block it and the ring is blatantly visible. Please help me.

    submitted by /u/Kronos__EXE
    [link] [comments]

    IS OK KRATOS

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Do collectibles carry over to new game plus?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:59 AM PST

    For example, if I currently have found 24 eyes of odin, will I start with the same 24 found in new game plus? If not, I'll go ahead and finish finding all the collectibles before I start new game plus as I'd hate to lose that progress.

    Freaking awesome game!!

    submitted by /u/IveNeverUnderstoodIt
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 2018 SURVEY

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm an Italian guy(sorry for my english) who's trying to do a little project about a game that we all love, i'm talking obviously about the last God of War(2018): the project is a little survey, which is really, really quick to fill in! I would REALLY appreciate if you could complete it honestly( as i said before, it's really short), it would rappresent to me a great gift, your time and opinion are precious to my work. Thanks again!

    here's the link:

    https://forms.gle/A7MimrWZb5YXqQvu7

    submitted by /u/Filo9898
    [link] [comments]

    Remembering where it all started.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    I seldom use the attacks after pausing momentarily during fights, especially boss fights. Are they of any use? I feel like they are slow.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    I mostly just mash R1 and R2 and use Runic Attacks, and sometimes use certain skill combos, but can never pull off the "pausing momentarily" attacks. When I do successfully hit them, Kratos is stuck in animation and the attacks seem slow to start and not as strong. Am I correct in those assesment? Is there any use of these attacks I'm not seeing?

    submitted by /u/PrimeCedars
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing in the ENTIRE game took me more tries than the mob of draugr you have to fight in Tyr's temple after smashing the greek vase in gmgow+

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    This is the most unbalanced and outnumbered bullshit fight in the entire game. Sigrun didn't take me this many tries.

    submitted by /u/Thurman_Mermanz
    [link] [comments]

    One of the best god of war ss I have taken hope you like it ❤️

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:34 PM PST

    This was the first game I bought in 6 years

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    I bought a ps4 in 2018, rushed through it because I loved the story, and now I'm taking my time with it and realizing I played like half of the game.

    I loved the story and enjoyed it but it was unfortunate that I was picking this as my game to get back into video games

    submitted by /u/carrothouse
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Collection PS3 Cover

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel