• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    God of War | God of war is always been my favourite series of all time and I think it’s time to finish the plat trophies and an entire redo of the series before the ragnarok comes out!

    God of War | God of war is always been my favourite series of all time and I think it’s time to finish the plat trophies and an entire redo of the series before the ragnarok comes out!


    God of war is always been my favourite series of all time and I think it’s time to finish the plat trophies and an entire redo of the series before the ragnarok comes out!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Does it matter which order I play the games?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    I'm interested in God Of War, and would it be fine to play God of War 2018 first? Is there any spoilers or any other things I should be worried about?

    submitted by /u/Rich_Swish
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY I beat sigrun on gmgow ng+. Took me 4 whole days, never in my life have I felt this accomplished

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Thanks to your very helpful tips and lots of practice, I was finally able to beat Svartáljǫfurr on GMGoW without taking damage! ��

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Two more Valkyries sent on their way to Valhalla

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    God Of War Ragnarok Might Be Cross-Gen and PlayStation CEO Defends Storage and New Game Price

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I want to start playing thorugh all the GoW games. Is this order ok? I was thinking PS2 games > PSP games > PS3 games > PS4 game

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    like this:

    1. God of War
    2. God of War II
    3. God of War: Chains of Olympus
    4. God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    5. God of War III
    6. God of War: Ascension
    7. God of War (2018)

    is this ok or do you have any other recommendations?

    edit: noticed the typo in the title. well

    submitted by /u/Skelz0r-
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please answer (Spoilers).

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    What did Baldur mean when he said "Let go of him now or I will kill him, you know I will" Before Kratos overpowered him and activated the bridge to Helhiem?

    submitted by /u/BatmanArkhamZd
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ragnarok coming to PS4?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I know it makes more since to be a PS5 exclusive, but like please?

    submitted by /u/Kareem_Magdi
    [link] [comments]

    How is GoW doing on the PS5 for those that have the console?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Interested to hear about this since I won't be able to buy any new games for the console when I will eventually get it. And this being my favorite game of all time, it's gotta be the first game I play

    submitted by /u/UmeshgaarB
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this was pretty cool

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    What I think about end murals in god of war 4

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Question for PS5 update

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:55 PM PST

    So I just ordered god of war to play for my first time on my PS5. I know that there was an update for 60fps and all of that for it. But it says that it has to be in performance mode for that. From what I understand on the PS4 the performance mode limited it to 1080p. So if I play on the PS5 does it stay at 1080/60fps or does it allow for 4K/60fps? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Exevue
    [link] [comments]

    Fall of Asgard Kratos is finish what do you think?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:24 AM PST

    A Father and (adopted) Daughter

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:08 PM PST

    When Kratos make this face you better pray your gods to come help you so he can rip them away from you

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Can anyone help

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I'm trying to get all the collectibles but am having trouble finding where the last 2 items are. I know where the 3 ravens are I'm missing. Where I'm lost is I'm missing a rune chest and 1 legendary chest to have Midgard 100% done Other than the 3 ravens I knew where to find them, every zone is 100% anyone have Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/creator_69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel