• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    God of War | We were all like that.

    God of War | We were all like that.


    We were all like that.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I know some of you guys won’t care but I just beat the first God of War for the first time!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    My new God of War 3 Kratos diorama

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Kratos painting by me :)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Found it on instagram lad.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Wow! I am loving this game!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    My mom just told me she played GoW as a child.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    This blew my mind😍

    submitted by /u/akaynightraider
    [link] [comments]

    What I want from the next God of War game

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Some verticality in the combat would be pretty cool, a better launch than the one in GOW4 and maybe an actual jump you could do in combat instead of just at specific points? Let's not forget how athletic Kratos is, especially considering Cory Barlog stated that Old Man Kratos was stronger than Goatee Kratos.

    I'd like to see another weapon from his past, maybe the Nemean Cestus, as well as one from the Norse Pantheon. I'd trade out that super-realistic 'wear every weapon' for some variety in combat.

    That big goddamn bird in Helheim, explain it.

    This last one is so stupid but I want Atreus to be surprised at seeing someone double jump only for Kratos to say "It is not so hard" and then never speak about it again.

    There's probably many more but I just woke up and I can't think of anything else. Let me know what you think please.

    submitted by /u/zaynshakeel
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for gondul?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    As the title says I need some help with gondul, I'm consistently getting her down to one health bar but after that she just kills me. I'm not getting hit by her Valhalla often. But the barrage of attacks that hits me is overwhelming

    submitted by /u/tinyninjapowers
    [link] [comments]

    I have made the Leviathan Axe in Roblox!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    GOD OF WAR: RAGNAROCK logo

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    KRATOS (GOD OF WAR) GRAPHIC DESIGN TUTORIAL | SPEED DRAWING VIDEO | VECTOR ART

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Best time to NG+?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Beat this game on GMGOW in 2019. Didn't do many sidequests or any valkyries. I'm wondering when I should NG+? Should I do it all first, then NG+? or just hop right in and gun for the better stuff?

    For context, I'm only level 5 with 70 strength. Probably trash equips too.

    submitted by /u/DragoTrainer
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if it was posted already but it looks like Chinese and Mayans culture exist as well (Tyre's vault)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    (Mondo) God of War Kratos 1/6 scale Deluxe Figure review Announcement.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Ne when posting a post

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Mimir stopped talking after finishing the game? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I just finished god of war for the first time and WOW what a great game! I loved the story, the characters and everything. Even the mythology was incredibly well done, i am Swedish and know quite a bit from reading about it in school. I finished the stort and i am now finishing all the missions and bonus things i missed (i realize now that there is a bunch of things to do that i missed since i only did a few side missions) but one thing is that the game feels empty now. Before anytime i would row the boat Mimir would tell a bunch of stories including at the end, but now he stopped doing it, is it because i finished the game or are there just no more stories? I was thinking maybe if i go back before finishing the story maybe there would be more dialogue? Kratos and Artreus barely talks as well... which just seems weird since they were always talking before even when just walking or not triggering something in the game. I guess i'm sad that the game is finished and i miss the dialogue.. but i'm really curious about this if anyone knows!

    submitted by /u/natmoony
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun boss battle is too hard

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Can anyone please help me beat sigrun?

    submitted by /u/Mattgw2
    [link] [comments]

    20 Second HILDR Valkyrie fight GMGOW+

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I captured a few screenshots with the fat dobber, Thor.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Leviathan Axe Recall

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Does anybody know which inscribed rune on the Leviathan axe gives it its recall action? I have seen breakdowns of the runes and it never shows which rune it is like it is left out or maybe misinterpreted.

    submitted by /u/McToastySauce
    [link] [comments]

    This will probably get lost in new but here's Modi

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel