• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    God of War | "Watch your tone, boy!"

    God of War | "Watch your tone, boy!"


    "Watch your tone, boy!"

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    [MEME] As a warrior,he doesn't seem to me like his brother Magni...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    This cutscene is one of the best in the entire series

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Got something in the mail today...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I'm losing my sanity in that forsaken place...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Why this wasn't included in the official soundtrack album? | Tyr's path (Unreleased OST)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    This Game is Ridiculous - THE WORLD SERPENT

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Thought this looked cool.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Whatever

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Anyway I started whatever

    submitted by /u/Samedoss
    [link] [comments]

    A few Screenshots that I took.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Who would win?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Who would win in a fist fight between Kratos and Thor? (NO BLADES, NO AXE, NO MJOLNIR, NO LIGHTING). I'm going with Kratos, because I have a plausible reason: After Kratos lifts Tyr's temple; Mimir says: "On the day brute force is the answer, I'd be quite happy to be on your side, brother (Kratos)", thus implying that Mimir knows and believes that Kratos is far physically stronger than Thor, thus packing a harder punch. What do you guys think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HeightDiscussion
    [link] [comments]

    People who started with 2018, what is your opinion on the rest of the series?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I started with god of war 2, but since the disc was not working I couldnt get past the colossus, so I played GOW1 instead and went from there

    I loved the hack and slash aspect of the games, but by ascension I thought it was already getting old, so when I heard GOW4 would be more like an RPG, I thought it was a welcome change

    now, if you started with GOW4/2018 and came back to play the first games, what did you think? did they age well for you? what do you think of the storytelling compared to 2018?

    submitted by /u/cheatsykoopa98
    [link] [comments]

    This game has the best photo mode ever

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Made a GoW inspired poem

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    You feel the fire burn within! You feel the rage compel you to sin! You fear the hunger of the flame Yet you reach for it all the same...

    Let go of your tether, feel the pressure Give in to the urge of primal pleasure You let yourself, run wild and free Yet still, you mock my name and curse me....

    I am war I am flame! I am within every cry for blood and for fame! I am death, I am destruction Call my name and feed your corruption...

    Let out all the pain you've felt, Turn it into damage dealt! Erase your shame Indulge your hunger I give you my blessing To purge and plunder!

    I am war! I am flame! I am within every cry for blood and for fame I am death, I am destruction! Let go of your shame And feed the corruption...

    submitted by /u/Unoriginalshitbag
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to complete the exile challenges in God of War III Remastered, and I'm having trouble with a couple of them.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Switch blade - fight with one weapon for 30 them out changes, kill all the enemies before time runs out. I've gotten it down to one enemy, but no matter what I do I just can't seem to kill them all. Does anyone have a good strategy for this one?

    Use Protection-destroy all the enemies shields without killing them. I've gotten it down to one shield, but I always run out of time, or Kratos homes in on a shield less enemy, even if I'm not facing them.

    The others I've either already done or am confident I can beat

    submitted by /u/MUISSB4Brandon
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Screenshot - Thamur

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Here's The Full Process Of Sculpting Kratos With Clay

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Who would win Baldur or Thor?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    What do you guys think about this fight? Baldur doesn't seem to lack the strength to kill Thor but do you think Thor would have the power to put Baldur down without his mighty weapon?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Kratos_GoS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel