• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    God of War | No game can still match the epic fight between KRATOS and ZEUS

    God of War | No game can still match the epic fight between KRATOS and ZEUS


    No game can still match the epic fight between KRATOS and ZEUS

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    My old man is an artist and has been drawing things out of his comfort zone recently (we've been getting him to do things we like haha), here's his Kratos, I think he did a great job! �� All done using a 2b pencil ((except for the red of course))

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    About to play for the first time! I’ve only heard good things about this game so I’m really excited

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    My first post here, sorry!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I got it, I finally got it!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    "ARRRRGGGHHHHH"

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    "What did i tell you about talking to strangers, BOI!"

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Lazy Kratos

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    4 Hours Later Sigrun Fell, GG My Lady, GG

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I just got SR3 Remastered and thought I'd make Kratos

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Wish we got a cutscene of how this happened....

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play God of war Ascension multiplayer

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Ive recently rediscovered the ascension MP, and imo its pretty fun but there isnt too much people playing so it takes a while to load sometimes. So if you want to play hit me up, and ill dm you my IGN.

    Greetings!

    submitted by /u/PinolePinolado
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Milfenheim

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    [SPOILER MAYBE] Prediction for the next God of War

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    So with all the rumors of a god of war 5 trailer coming soon, I just couldn't help but think of what the next 2 games will be about storywise (god of war in norse setting is confirmed to be a trilogy). SPOILER AHEAD.

    God of War 5 : Obviously in the next game we can already predict the Ragnarok would have started, a war with many amazing battles (we know that from the mythology, it might not be the same for GoW), some mysteries unveiled such as the reason why Baldur came for Kratos, possibly Tyr making an appearance as an ally or an enemy of Kratos, Kratos and Atreus making it to Asgard, the final boss fight with Thor where I predict Kratos will possibly die (we saw that in the last scene of 2018 GoW, its not 100% him and there's many talks about that but come on, all of that wall is about Kratos and Loki and the devs wouldnt make something misleading, they obviously kept some details off to not make people think its 100% him and not spoil anything but in my opinion its pretty clear thats kratos in Lokis arms), and finally a little tease for Odin, the king of the nordic mythology who is most likely going to be the main villain is GoW 6.

    God of War 6 : In my opinion the events take place 10-20 years after the GoW 4, Kratos is dead, Loki is a complete badass, Ragnarok ended, and Loki wants Odin dead (final boss fight).

    submitted by /u/Reevo92
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos dies in GoW5?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Anyone else have this belief I dont know why but I have come to the belief that in five Kratos will kill Odin in like midgame and at the end Thor will kill him which will move the shift from Kratos to Boy (Atreus) Cause as we seen in the game he inherited the rage ability (btw literally sent shivers down my back during that scene before Modi made me laugh at the line "I think I Broke him") anyone else has this belief please comment and upvote I need to talk about these things none of my friends enjoy this game as much as me I've literally played every one countless times and am super excited to hear yalls inputs on my theory Thanks in Advance and now go out there and kill some Gods!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/CptFooFoo
    [link] [comments]

    Cory Barlog, Writer and Director for God of War at Sony Santa Monica, tweeted this today

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    SURVEY

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    What do you like more?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/InfoGodofWar
    [link] [comments]

    What is Mimir?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    I know in mythology he is a god but in this game it is unclear. I don' think he is a mortal because when he speaks of them he makes it sound like he isn't one, i.e "the local mortals". In the game he doesn't seem to be a god because Kratos never asks or gets mad at him for being one. It is also weird because Mimir is well over 100 as evidenced by how long he was in the tree. What is he?

    submitted by /u/ineedheadphonehelp
    [link] [comments]

    Who blew the horn?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    When we were taking Atreus that became sick, to Freya, the horn went off. Do we know whom it was that blew the horn? was it Modi or someone else? Or is it still a mystery

    submitted by /u/Ritterdk
    [link] [comments]

    Oh Come On!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel