• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    God of War | Who else loved the art style used in God of War 3?

    God of War | Who else loved the art style used in God of War 3?


    Who else loved the art style used in God of War 3?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Made a mobile wallpaper.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Found these comments posted right after each other in a God of War interview

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Finally after two months of trying and dying

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Got the Platinum!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Just finished my quarantine playthrough on GMGOW. Did a lot of yelling but I'm pretty happy!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Limited resources

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Do you get enough asgardian steel after defeating all the valkyries to upgrade both dwarven legendary armor set and valkyrie armor set to max? Also are muspelheim and niflheim resources limited as there seems to be a limited no. of muspelheim trials (I'm on Arena 4) and haven't unlocked niflheim yet so dint know about that one

    submitted by /u/Sakya22
    [link] [comments]

    I don't remember anything

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I beat the main game like 2 months after GoW released and haven't really played since. I recently got a spark to play again and finish all the stuff I didn't before i quit (Valkyries, armor I wanted etc.) But I don't remember a lot of mechanics and I can't find anywhere with lower level enemies to warm up on. Any tips or info or just confirmation that I should start over would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/eldritchwaffle13
    [link] [comments]

    Niflheim Grind Question

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    So I'm grinding for the most armor for the Valkyries fights. You know on my 100%er shit. So I noticed as I upgrade and approach level 8 the enemies is the labyrinth are getting harder. Is it more effective to just save up my Mist Echoes and farm when Im lower so I can keep the enemies low and run through it faster? Do you get more mist echoes when the enemies are harder?

    submitted by /u/Naharke31
    [link] [comments]

    Made Kratos out of beads!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I need some help!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I started recently playing god of war, i completed 98% of midgard, even though i got the "allfather blinded" trophy i still have 42/43 ravens, and 3/4 artefacts that i need to find allthough i already tripled checked all the towers (niflheim-alfheim-helhiem and that first guy when you exist from brock shop on the left).

    Is this some glitch or something ?

    submitted by /u/felixdud
    [link] [comments]

    Hitting bells to open a chest drives me crazy

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Who in the development team thought this was a good idea? Honestly can't remember last time I got so irritated at a game. The moment I'm pressing the button to throw axe at the last bell, I hear the first one deactivating. Feels like the game is rigged, I tried many times to open that stupid chest and finally left empty handed, I have better things to do than throwing axe at stupid bells for 100th time... Very disappointing :(

    submitted by /u/Kalasz
    [link] [comments]

    “I killed many who were deserving, and many who were not”

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    The difficulty is handled quite lazily in this game

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    So I finally started playing this game, and chose to play "give me a god of war" and it seems the only "difficult" thing is that they make the combat so mind-numbingly long so as to wear you down and drop your guard out of sheer boredom. It doesn't feel like the AI is very intelligent. Granted it's a Draugr but Satyrs were quite intelligent in comparison. The same case with the giant deer-thief.

    Am I judging this too quickly? Will other enemies display other feats of savagery that kick my ass in a different way?

    submitted by /u/GungieBum
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun agile strike gmgow

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    A few things I don't understand about Mimir.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    He is aware that other pantheons exist, so it stands to reason that he understands that there is no "one true religion".

    Meaning that no god in the world can claim to be the creator of the Universe.

    And yet... he takes the story about how all life came from Ymir at face value. He believes that's literally how it went down.

    This is the same guy who told Atreus that the truth is usually different from myth and legend, so you'd think he would know better.

    Another thing I find confusing is Mimir's origin.

    Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but Mimir is an Aesir god in Norse mythology. So it is weird that he says he came from another land and then became Odin's advisor after proving his usefulness.

    But if he wasn't born an Aesir god (in this game), then what the hell is he?

    submitted by /u/Maleoppressor
    [link] [comments]

    New vs old

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Prior to purchasing this game a year ago, I was already set on loving it because of everything involved. Norse Gods, a bearded bad ass, and it being my first official God of War game. Naturally this past few months I was able to play the rest of the god of war games. I've seen people praise God of war (2018) and I've seen people complain about it, and straight up say its fucking horrible. Here's my opinions.

    Personally? I'll take this God of War over every single one prior. Only because I don't feel like God of War should've continued after 3, but because it did, because it went with the Norse gods I was sold. I love it for the effectiveness of combat, though not as fast as the others, you don't have to do 15 hits to take out a grunt enemy. I also enjoy less puzzles, because honestly a good majority of the puzzles weren't really self explanatory, and puzzles shouldn't be, but for a God killer, I want to kill gods not solve puzzles.

    The old god of war games were fun because faster fighting, the story was really fucked from the jump. It made me feel so damn bad for Kratos, but acknowledge that he is NOT a good person, nor is a hero. He's a monster, no different than the other gods, but he knows this, thus the multiple attempts to kill himself.

    Sadly, what disappointed me the most was facing Zeus for the final time. That fight... it was so underwhelming and felt extremely easy, whereas Hercules was a fucking nightmare, and Ares was a bastard when it came to that cheap sword fight, I legit got lucky in that one. God of war III was great but it was so built up from part II and you don't even get to kill the gods in a proper way. I don't recall all their names so forgive me, but poisdeon was a two minute fight, the sun god wasn't even a fight, that speedster just kept running around...

    Honestly... In the old games Ares was the toughest. In the new game the Valkyries are the toughest.

    Hopefully in the next game the toughest will be the boss, not the side bosses.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    God of war NG+ armor

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Who made the armor of Zeus and ares I thought it was Hephaestus but I'm not sure

    submitted by /u/slipper12
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    hello guys,i have finish the main story and want to do the brok and sindri trophy..so when i about to do second favor..this place is lock..i already done the first favor and a few brok quest..anyone know where can i get this key?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel