• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    God of War | Kratos & Atreus vs. Troll by Ömer Tunç

    God of War | Kratos & Atreus vs. Troll by Ömer Tunç


    Kratos & Atreus vs. Troll by Ömer Tunç

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    I built the Leviathan axe

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    I warned you.....

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Me he reído...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I am terrible at gaming, but I love to watch my roommates do it. So here is my fanart of Kratos.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Just defeated the queen.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Should I be proud?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Tiny Atreus standing on the Leviathan Axe

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Almost at the end of my sixth playthrough.. I've fooled around with the photomode quite a lot in these 2 years but I was never really satisfied with the results.. Today I kinda was for the first time ��

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    The Journey Ahead by Me

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Kratos fan art

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    he doesnt know when to quit

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Concidering the Final Battle

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    At the end of the final battle against Baldur, Atreus just casually summons the world serpent Jormungandr by saying something like "moog-tay-um" (?). I know Atreus is a Giant himself, but I'm still kinda interested to see if anyone has any interesting theories on how he could suddenly do this..

    submitted by /u/VitalJ98
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up God of War the other day...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    My first platinum trophy!!!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    my grandpa and gow

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    so the other day i started god of war i had just gotten a PS4 and i had gotten to the part where you have to kill the deer. he was sitting in the kitchen behind me and watching me play, so I'm going to go for the head shot. before i could shoot he stops me (he is in love with weapons and hunting but cannot do it from health problems) he tells me are you stupid! I've taught you how to shoot a bow and arrow and you cant kill a deer in a game. shoot behind the right shoulder. that's how you kill a deer i did it and it died (obviously) and i cheered for him and he's now in love with the game. he also bought foam chaos swords from his friend from a knife shop years ago so its like we were destined to play GoW. (sorry for bad grammar)

    submitted by /u/Gabrielladattoli
    [link] [comments]

    Does Brock have a side hustle selling drugs? He's always asking me "about that other thing" in a vague sort of way.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    River Of Knives

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Prior to God of War 4 what bosses were the most "realistic" ones a human being could take down and kill?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I put realistic in quotations because lets face it, the series basically throws realism off a cliff. However I'm curious to know what bosses could actually be killed by a human being living in antiquity and which ones are just the series being the series.

    A list would be nice if it can be provided. For example Medusa and the Persian King are at the top but I'm not sure what else would be?

    submitted by /u/ThePoarter
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest Valkyrie? Hardest?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    With the exception of the queen. I've already beat muspelheim and gunnr

    submitted by /u/WhoosahLegend
    [link] [comments]

    If Old Kratos is > Young Kratos, how do you think he would fare against Zeus?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Alternatively, how would young Kratos fare against Baldur?

    submitted by /u/HollowPointBullet
    [link] [comments]

    One of the most difficulty but satisfying gaming moments I’ve ever encountered

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why this is happening?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get the platinum for God Of War, and I'm stuck on the "Fire And Brimstone" one. It says I have to complete all the Muspelheim trails, which (I think?) I did. I'm currently at the way top, and the only thing it does when I enteract with the stone is send an endless wave of enemies. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing with them, or did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/CuddlesWithSatan
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for Gmgow?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I've finished other difficulties with good scores. But whenever I tried gmgow, I always being crushed. So, who finished this difficulty, any tips for me?

    submitted by /u/Kuromaru48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel