• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    God of War | This tweet best sums up the monumental achievement of this game in my opinion.

    God of War | This tweet best sums up the monumental achievement of this game in my opinion.


    This tweet best sums up the monumental achievement of this game in my opinion.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    BOI. Beat this Traveller for me. (Level and difficulty at the end of video)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    I've spent more time in God of War's Photo Mode than I spend across some entire games...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Storm brothers story

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Those ears still aren't good enough to hear my Axe flying towards them!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    God of War: Fallen God #1 (2020) art by Dave Rapoza

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Wikipedia's Today's Featured Article (March 22, 2020) is God of War!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    EZ

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    New God of War Comic Series Announced by Dark Horse (Exclusive)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Just finished. No other game has given me chills like this one did. I laughed. I cried. I (Spartan) raged. Now...any suggestions on a game that comes close to this masterpiece?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Did you guys knew Ares attacked Egypt once? (Books)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    [0:05] Sindri with good advice

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Valkarie and Zeus set

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I recently did another play through of god of war after not playing it for a while. The question is (forgive me if this is obvious), why did i get valkarie armor instead of the zeus set once i beat all the valkaries?

    submitted by /u/stinyMcDongal
    [link] [comments]

    After fighting the queen Valkyrie for over 3 hours, I needed one more hit, and then the this happened

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Question regarding Atreus

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I've been reading some posts from when the game was released and since he is Loki, I'm actually curious how all of Loki's children in mythology were all creatures. The two I know of are Fenrir and Jormungandr. I've been trying to figure out how they would explain this but I've reached no conclusion. Maybe there is a time skip and Atreus is held by Odin and forced to have children but curses those children into new bodies? I really can't wrap my head around how they will handle it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MailboxSlayer14
    [link] [comments]

    nEED help

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I just bought this game a few days ago and i'm having a lot of fun. I do die very easily and all these skills are very overwhelming, and I have no idea what to get or upgrade. (I am currently climbing the mountain). Any tips on what skills to get or what to upgrade first?

    submitted by /u/haditall13
    [link] [comments]

    you shouldnt have started this fight

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I thought you might like this! it is beautiful in both 16:9 and 21:9!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I wanna start NG+ but I’m curious about something

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Will all new armor that I craft/buy upscale to my maxed out Ivaldi armor set, probably even be better than it? I know stronger gear exists in NG+ but I'm talking about way before possibly coming across that. Cause I don't wanna get rid of my Ivaldi armor too soon as I really like the look of it, plus maxed out Ivaldi armor is level 8+ so I can't see much other gear being better than it for a while at least

    submitted by /u/Soncity101
    [link] [comments]

    Gow joke I can’t understand.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I've asked this on the original post on youtube several months ago and yet no one has replied with a proper answer. I'm not even sure if I can ask something like this on this sub, but I guess i'm left with no choice. So here's the joke:

    Son: Can you kill something that big? Kratos: I killed all the gods of Olympus. Son: Which gods are those? Kratos: Exactly

    I appreciate those who would explain the joke for me. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Muzziken
    [link] [comments]

    Mind blown (Spoilers!)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    That part in Odin's workshop in Helheim with the missing Jotnar shrine. When I first played the game back in 2018 I was blown away when I saw the symbols that were related to mythologies from other lands. I find it so damn cool that they have incorporated multiple pantheons of gods in this franchise. I recently played through the game again and when I got to that part I decided to look up exactly to which mythologies those symbols are related (Greek, Norse, Japanese, and Egyptian). Imagine my surprise when I learned that those symbols didn't simply represent a specific mythology, they represented the God of War within each of these mythologies and the one investigating these other cultures was Tyr the Norse God of War. I realize that many of you are probably thinking "no shit Sherlock," but this blew my mind a 2nd time and I just had to talk about it with someone.

    submitted by /u/Blackbird2285
    [link] [comments]

    Grip of Tanngiost

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I found the Grip of Tanngiost, but on the web it supposed to be a Legendary, but I only got it as Rare, what happened?

    submitted by /u/SiGerry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel