• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    God of War | i mean rick is kinda of a god

    God of War | i mean rick is kinda of a god


    i mean rick is kinda of a god

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:24 AM PST

    Ogre and out!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:16 PM PST

    These’s have to be the most overpowered minions in GMGOW.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    I feel nothing!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    What's your favourite realm? I'm inclined to say Hel because of how damn ambient it is.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Alright, so Google wasn't much help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    I've recently acquired every God of War game and obviously I'd like to play through them all.

    I have previously played through GoW and GoW2 and about half of Ascension a few years back, so I have a grasp on the story.

    What I'm trying to get to is the best order to play the series, for best cinematic/story impact. Forums I've read all said release order, but that jumps around the timeline too much. Others suggest chronological, yet that also apparently has many issues.

    submitted by /u/ImprovSalesman9314
    [link] [comments]

    I've Never seen a Game so perfect as GOD OF WAR!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    every week I come back watching GoW as a movie even though I finished playing It a year ago, And every week never have I been bored, the writing IS some thing I've never ever seen in a video game nor a movie, the soundtrack is Aahhhhh, the acting is on the OSCAR level, every time I ask myself how can a game like this didn't won an oscar? I get shocked, pissed, a f*cking headache, but a wise man once said... "F*CK THE OSCARS!"

    you know... After All the Praised I just Told You, I still feel It's not Enough.

    submitted by /u/Ecoer
    [link] [comments]

    Just missed the ten dollar sale by a few minutes....

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    Grieve with me brothers and sisters

    submitted by /u/ArthurHolmwood
    [link] [comments]

    GoW - Baldur fanart

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:06 PM PST

    "Bruma!"

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:52 AM PST

    Am I the only on that would have appreciated more npcs in the game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    I get that this has story purposes and I get that the game isn't a free roam game but personally without npcs the game doesn't look very alive.

    Now I get it after the story the only reason the free roam is still there is because you need it to finish extra stuff like side missions and Valkyries but I would have liked to have some (possibly interactive) npcs

    submitted by /u/NtDog123
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think kratos's age based on his look ?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    i'm thinking early to mid 50's.

    submitted by /u/iL0RD
    [link] [comments]

    Action Game Design Survey

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Hello, I am a games programming student researching on action and adventure games for a project. Please can you fill out this survey to give your opinion on the games design of action/ adventure games.

    This is the link for the survey:

    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/M5YYRMS

    Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey.

    submitted by /u/andrewjscott02
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos has had enough of Atreus's bullshit

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Where do you get the golden talisman of protection?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    I want to trade it for an enchantment but I dont know where to find it.

    submitted by /u/MatiPala
    [link] [comments]

    Not enjoying games anymore after god of war

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    So I got plat trophy couple months ago. Since then I bought all games that came out this year. Like NFS heat COD MW, AC Odyssey, got back again in to WoW Classic etc. Etc.

    I used to play a lot of games but since the end of this fantastic game I dont enjoy any other games anymore...

    Any one can help me out?

    submitted by /u/IamGhazi
    [link] [comments]

    I recall some early comparisons between GOW (2018) and Zelda games. Even Barlog kind of made the comparison. Do you think it applies?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    I haven't played the game yet, to be clear. I might try to buy in 2020 when I'm done with some other games. Anyway, I'm curious about the Zelda influence since I've seen a few people mention this over the years. Here's an example:

    You won't see it explicitly - there are no ability-locked dungeons that we know of, and Kratos will almost definitely not be playing an Ocarina any time soon - but in terms of the ideas underpinning God of War's world, Barlog is absolutely thinking old-school. He describes the new God of War as being in the spirit of a classic, fantasy adventure game. Specifically, he describes the joy of spotting a crack in a wall, dropping a bomb to blow it open, and discovering the magic of a brand new area, hidden in plain sight the whole time

    https://www.gamesradar.com/7-things-we-learned-about-god-of-war-at-e3-fatherson-co-operation-original-trilogy-links-and-the-zelda-factor/

    So I guess Barlog didn't actually mention Zelda by namE but he's referring to a very Zelda-esque idea there. A pretty small influence, then, but maybe the comparison can be taken further?

    I found this in another article (not Barlog's words):

    But no, the new God of War reminds me of Zelda – and old-school, Ocarina of Time-era Zelda at that.

    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/04/soapbox_why_god_of_war_will_scratch_your_zelda_itch

    submitted by /u/weird_filet_o_fishes
    [link] [comments]

    Question about exploration and game length?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:46 AM PST

    I picked God of War up for a great price on Black Friday and have been really enjoying the game so far. I've just now hit the "lake area" with the World Serpent and started exploring the lake. I hate backtracking in games and I don't enjoy Metroidvania types very much and I'm starting to realize that this game is wanting me to come back with different weapons and abilities to open chests and access areas that I've already been through and cleared. I'm quickly feeling my enthusiasm for the game and desire to keep playing fading. I'm extremely burned out on "open world" and exploration games and I was hoping God of War was going to be more linear and focused on telling a good story (which it is so far). More like Last of Us, less like Horizon Zero Dawn.

    So my question is, how much backtracking and staring at chests and areas I can't access do I have ahead of me? Am I just asking for more frustration by continuing to play? Don't get me wrong, I really like the game but as I said previously, I can't be bothered to waste my time with another open world game right now that wants me to go back through content I've already played to get items.

    submitted by /u/Canadyans
    [link] [comments]

    Theory Tyr

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:29 PM PST

    God of War III [PS4] Hard difficulty is too hard and frustating, but normal difficulty is too easy and boring.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    What should I do? Did anyone else experienced the same issue? It's my first GoW game ever and my first Hack n' slay since my childhood. Any tips for gitting gud?

    submitted by /u/HyprexMax
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play GoW: Ascension on PS4?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    This is the only God of War I've never tried, but I don't own a PS3 so I was wondering if there's a remake of it (like with GoW III) for the PS4?

    submitted by /u/Undesirable_11
    [link] [comments]

    "Semaphore_acquire has timed out"

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:43 AM PST

    This occured to me when I tried to run God of war:Ascension from RPCS3 emulator in my PC.FPS drops down and there's just black screen after the name of developers appear.

    submitted by /u/aragornxxx1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel