• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    God of War | Kratos’ new book

    God of War | Kratos’ new book


    Kratos’ new book

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Finally found the last Chaos Flame for my Blade ��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Is this a good meme?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    After several hours of attempts, I finally no damaged Sigrun on GMGOW

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    The best of BOYS by snuffysbox

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Work in progress. What should I put on the other shoe?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I love this

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    My ingame shot of Kratos

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Just got my second platinum on GOW. Best game to ever exist.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Just when I thought I was gonna be the first �� guess I'll be the God of DEATH, no not like Thanatos...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    DID ANY ONE KNOW THIS?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    If you go back into freya's house after you first meet her and her friend the boar, she tells you a story that explains why she called him a friend and not her boar. Please tell me if im dumb it's my 11th playthrough and i just found out about this...

    submitted by /u/timoorfr
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to do the Six Fanarts, and what better character to choose than my personal favorite, the angry dilf, the god of war himself, “Kratos”.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Valkyries (GMGOW+) on 30fps are a nightmare.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Half a year ago when I was in quarantine I played this gem for the first time and what a series of unending discoveries that was. 2 weeks ago I just started playing again and went for the platinum trophy. I somehow forgot how good and fun the game was so I tried to go for a second playthrough on GMGOW to see what the difficulty was like. I actually enjoyed the extra challenge a lot, decided to play my way through the whole story and now I'm trying to beat the valkyries but fuck me, I honestly think these fights are near impossible on a 1st gen ps4 or the other units who can barely pull 30fps in this game. I've beaten Gunnr, Kara, Geirdiful, Eir, Gondul and Rota, and while Gondul and Rota were by far the toughest ones out of those 6, I'm now facing Olrun and I can't for the love of god dodge her wing stab attack. These fights are mostly won by patience and predictability but there is literally no way you can see that wing stab coming at 30fps until it's to late to react, or maybe there is but I'm missing something.

    submitted by /u/rensvanhul
    [link] [comments]

    Which resources are safe to sell in NG+?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is common knowledge or easily found somewhere, I've made a few attempts to find a definitive list and my search-jitsu has failed me.

    I'm playing through my first NG+ after some time away and I'm wondering which resources are safe to sell for hacksilver. I know some of the NG+ items require some basic resources to upgrade (like the Valkyrie set still uses the Asgardian steel), but what about svartalheim steel, aegir's gold, and the likes? And the resources for upgrading the weapons? Those seem safe to sell.

    submitted by /u/albertcamusjr
    [link] [comments]

    Is the dialogue different in Fafnir's storeroom if you've completed the game?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Considering Atreus learns Kratos killed Zeus at the end of the game, does his dialogue in Fafnir's storeroom/Sindri's questline change?

    submitted by /u/Stijn1boy
    [link] [comments]

    Witch’s cave upper level

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Is the gateway to witch's cave upper level unobtainable now? I am trying to get all gateways and there is a gateway that I see from the witch's cave elevator that I can't go to.

    submitted by /u/Keanu_Reeves-2077
    [link] [comments]

    can you get the 2 shields from doing gmgow on ng+

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    or does it have to be normal game

    submitted by /u/Kazim_8
    [link] [comments]

    Hi fellow Draugr! Part 2 of a Jormungandr theory I was working on, had a lot of fun making it! If you could spare a few mins of your precious time to support the channel, it would honestly mean the world to me! BUT not required though! Thanks for checking out my post! :)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Stat Limits

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    I've noticed from other peoples builds that a popular one is using the Zeus set along with maxing out your strength. But I believe your stats have a max of around 320 (for strength) until the bar is completely filled. I've heard further increasing things like strength past their limit (like getting it past 400) doesn't give any benefits. Is this true? I've tried testing it but it's a bit hard to tell.

    submitted by /u/slantedtesticle
    [link] [comments]

    How I think God Of War 5 will play out

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    My theory of the game (I'm only gonna talk about the main events):

    Quarter 1: Years have passed, Atreus has gotten better at combat and his "language-abilities" and such have also gotten better. Kratos and Atreus are currently gathering more info about the different gods and events, and they're trying to figure out why Odin is after them. Kratos is also trying to prepare Atreus for his death. They stumble upon Freya and a boss battle begins, where Kratos and Atreus defeats her, but spares her life, trying to talk her to her senses. With little success, Freya leaves.

    Quarter 2: What I think is gonna happen is that Thor is gonna show up and kill Kratos. Atreus are taken by Thor and is being kept at Asgard. From now, he goes by the name of Loke. More time passes and Loke develops a bond with the Aesir gods. Kratos is in Helheim, where he fights his way out of there with the Help of Tyr, as Thor had killed his father Hyme like in the story where they fished for the Midgard serpent. Tyr wanted revenge. They fight the giant bird we saw in the previous game, killing it. Tyr's hand gets bitten off by Garm, A wolf owned by Hel. Hel, which is now the daughter of Atreus/Loke, lets Kratos and Tyr out of Helheim when she finds out who he is. Tyr and Kratos splits up after returning to midgard. Kratos suddenly notices that his blades of chaos have lost its flame after his time fighting through Helheim. Luckily He meets up with Trym, a giant who's been brought back to life by Fey's ashes. Trym is in love with freya, and saw Kratos spare her life, and as a reward he gives Kratos Mjolnir. The hammer of thor that he'd stolen. Again, just like in norse mythology. Thor is looking for his Hammer together with Loke, and they meet Trym who says he knows where the hammer is. Trym is willing to give up the location of Kratos if he gets to marry freya. Thor dresses up as freya, with the help of loke. Thor and loke tricks trym, thinking thor is freya, he gives up the location of where Kratos is before getting killed by thor only using his bare hands. Kratos is currently looking for freya as he desperately needs her help to get Atreus back. Thor and Loke finds kratos and starts fighting against Kratos. Kratos is getting overwhelmed by Thor and Atreus's new abilities, but gets help from freya who shows up. She sees how Kratos care for Atreus, like she did with Baldur in terms of how Kratos is willing to let Atreus kill him, and she then convinces Atreus to switch side, which he does. Kratos and Atreus fights off thor.

    Quarter 3: With Freya still in hiding from odin, the duo travels to muspelheim to kill or defeat the fire giant surtr, for them to "reignite" the blades of chaos. They are successful. They then, later on, travel back to Jotunheim where they see how the realm is thriving with life. The giants are living in fear in case thor ever returns and kills them all again. As a last tribute to fey, Kratos and Atreus decides that they have to fight Thor, and end it all once and for all.

    Quarter 4: They once again meet thor, but this time Thor gets his hammer back. Atreus calls on the Midgard serpent, but Thor kills it, and it disappears completely. They fight and Kratos is winning over thor. Atreus calls on the midgard serpent again, but this time there's just a little snake showing up. While Kratos was gone, Atreus, or Loke gave birth to a Midgard serpent, who's at the current time not very big. Atreus smears the leviathan axe with the venom from the serpent, and kratos finally kills thor. He takes his hammer and keeps it as his third weapon. It all ends with Atreus surprisingly killing Kratos. Atreus doesn't do this as an act of evil, but as a way to get Kratos to valhalla as a step further to ending Odin. Kratos now having killed The strongest god in Odin's arsenal, is now worthy enough to get to valhalla. Atreus had to kill him in a surprising manner, as it wouldn't count as "dying in battle" (which is a requirement for getting to Valhalla) if he had told him. The last we see before the main story of the game ends, is the shadow of Odin. I don't know how the freeroam would work after this ending though.

    Any thoughts?

    Edit: I was told/reminded that Kratos can't die, so my theory is now not possible to happen. Maybe parts of it still makes some sense

    submitted by /u/dennisgmathisen
    [link] [comments]

    How can there be multiple gods on earth? Is every god in there own separate universe and if so how does Kratos go from the Greek god universe to the present universe.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    I was wondering today there is no way that Zeus would be fine with Thor since essentially they are both Gods of thunder and thus would probably beef hard. So I was wondering if they inhabited the same earth or not? The way they speak in the game it sounds like they are on the same earth but also not.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Tax7058
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel