• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    God of War | Little project I'm busy with...

    God of War | Little project I'm busy with...


    Little project I'm busy with...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Happy New Year to the GoW community!!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Got a replacement power adapter for my PS2 slim after about 5+ years of not being able to use it. This is what I’m starting with

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    2021 Art by me

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Sigrun Destroyed in 24 SECONDS (GMGOW+)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Had to cross-post this here

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Why do I feel like this mf would be a good Kratos

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:41 PM PST

    I got my dad GoW for Christmas

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    He mostly only plays FPS games but recently got into Days Gone and loved it, I thought he'd enjoy GoW cause he loves Norse mythology.

    Installed it for him today and sat with him while he played the first hour and the pure joy I felt at his excitement and amazement at the first encounter with Baldur.

    He's very prone to button smashing, but seeing him parry for the first time was like a baby taking its first steps. He keeps repeating "oh, I'm definitely enjoying this-" every time he calls his axe back.

    I can't wait for him to get further into the game, to meet all the other characters, especially Mimir (because we're Scottish and I think he'll get a right good kick out of it!)

    submitted by /u/vileblood_
    [link] [comments]

    This just showed up in my recommendations.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Happy new year to gow community! First post

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Midgard - The Mountain ��️ - José Cabrera

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Just another sigrun beatdown. No damage/ no rage on gmgow+

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Why does Floki (From the Tb show Vikings) look so much like God of war right now! It’s weird!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    [Repost] God of War (2018) Narrative Survey

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Hello Everyone! I am currently doing research on action-adventure games and how the narrative affects one perception. If you would like to help me out in this, take the survey down below:

    https://forms.gle/fcft9zqmx2g1WsP98

    Thanks everyone! Have a good day!

    submitted by /u/Nintendawg2712
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday, I beat the Valkyrie Queen on GMGoW+ before Happy New Years. I was supposed to upload this EXACTLY when New Years started in the UK. Well, at least I still did it!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:05 AM PST

    First act of 2021 is platinuming GOW 3

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Question regarding surplus Frozen Flame and XP

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    When I started NG+ I found a Frozen Flame in my inventory, although I maxed out the axe in my NG playthrough. Did I miss something? Is it safe to sell the flame to Brok or might I regret that later for any reason?

    Also, is it okay to sell XP after having purchased all skills in the tree and having upgraded all the runic attacks? Or will I need XP later to upgrade possible new runic attacks that are exclusive to NG+?

    submitted by /u/compulsive_looter
    [link] [comments]

    Best build to beat sigrun the queen of valkyries?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    I'm playing god of war at the level GIVE ME GOD OF WAR. i finished the game and I'm actually lv 9. What's the best build to beat her? Wich runic attack should I use?

    submitted by /u/besiege1231
    [link] [comments]

    Light Elf ��

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Atreus seems to just vanish at Konunsgard???

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:14 AM PST

    I'm doing the the dwarven favour at Konunsgard, and it looks like Atreus literally just disappeared. I can still hear him, and when I press square i can hear his arrows and him saying "liosta", but i just can't see him anywhere. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

    submitted by /u/sinchan_bhatt
    [link] [comments]

    How can I survive to the fod of the nephilim while I fight the valkyrie?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    I need to kill the last valkyrie that is in the nephilim area. But how can I survive to the fog?

    submitted by /u/besiege1231
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions to play to help fill the void of GOW on PS4?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    I've done everything there is to do on GoW and wasn't looking to try something new. I got Shadow of Colossus and Uncharted 4 (so much climbing ugh)over the break and I don't have my CV interest in finishing either. I think I realized I really like open world games with the ability to craft and upgrade. Any suggestions? I have done Horizon, Spider-Man, and Bloodbourne and liked them all. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nohopeleftforanyone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel