• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    God of War | Email said even Kratos would be proud. My family doesn't give a shit so I'm posting here. This is the first video game I have picked up in around 6 years after the PS2 days. Got the console as a birthday gift and it's taken me exactly 5 months to get here.

    God of War | Email said even Kratos would be proud. My family doesn't give a shit so I'm posting here. This is the first video game I have picked up in around 6 years after the PS2 days. Got the console as a birthday gift and it's taken me exactly 5 months to get here.


    Email said even Kratos would be proud. My family doesn't give a shit so I'm posting here. This is the first video game I have picked up in around 6 years after the PS2 days. Got the console as a birthday gift and it's taken me exactly 5 months to get here.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Kratos illustration by d.b.creations

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I am quite proud of this!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Felt so proud of myself. I'm not usually someone who 100% any game but God of War is by far the best PS4 game I've played and it deserved to be platinumed.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    One of the coolest pics I’ve taken in photo mode.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    This is my first time posting here so I thought I'd post my fan art of kratos.hope you guys like it

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    How many people did it wrong?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Cursed Atreus

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I have this tattoo on my left arm.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    GOW 2 God Armour

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Guy earlier had a way better grab, but platinum nevertheless. My gosh what a game!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Just a pic of kratos

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    "On my mark"

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Help on Valkyries?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Trying to get back to valkyeries but now there's a big cart of stone blocking path anyone know solutions?

    submitted by /u/santosj22
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 2 would be shown in the next presentation of the PlayStation 5 in August ?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    YouTuber Moore »s Law is Dead has shared that God of War 2 will be part of his next presentation. YouTuber source states that the GOW sequel will be released in late 2021.

    submitted by /u/podapanne
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Sigrun!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I picked this game back up earlier today because I wanted to 100%. This boss months ago was what originally made me give up on the 100%, but after 2 hours today I finally beat her. I don't know who to tell because I don't really know anyone else who played the game so here I am posting. Nothing feels better than beating the boss that's been kicking your ass.

    submitted by /u/MentalFissure
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] The God of Beards! Kratos sketch

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    When Zues thinks he's hot shit

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Tell me why you love this GOW (2018)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I watched a streamer play it and have it in my backlog but the story and gameplay never seemed that interesting to me. So I'd like to on a playthrough with this knowledge of what makes this game so good to the people that loved it. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/TheRealNStyle
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun is a b***h

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    I finally killed Göndul (the valkryie in muspelheim) and placed her helm in the council and so far Sigrun is way harder thx to ng+ and gmgow and has been kicking my ass lately.

    I watched a bunch guides on how to dodge her moves and they were all very helpful but i do almost no damage to her. What gear and runic attacks do you guys recommend? The armor im currently using is Tyr's unity set and the runic attacks i use is Hel's Touch,Glaive Storm,Blast of Hephaestus,and Hyperion Grapple. For the runic summon i use the Wrath of the Wolves, does it matter if its either electric or the light version? Because i cant tell the difference.

    submitted by /u/nathanvgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan Axe - Ice... Where does it come from?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Like the title says, does the ice from the Leviathan Axe come from the runes on the blade, or from being forged with "the echoing screams of twenty Frost Trolls?"

    submitted by /u/mouse1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel