• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    God of War | I’m so pissed of right now

    God of War | I’m so pissed of right now


    I’m so pissed of right now

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    This game consumed my soul and now I must wait for the next one to do the same. GMGOW zues armor playthrough finished

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    An artwork I made today. Can’t wait for another game.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    The music in this game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    I finished this game pretty recently and imo this game is a masterpiece, everything about it is amazing. I think my favourite part about this game is honestly the music.

    I remember when I was fighting the Grendel of the frost and the Grendel of the ashes, there was just something so motivating about the music.. I'm not sure what it was but it was just perfect. The standout for me was the final fight with Baldur, in particular Baldur's death. The music in the final cutscene with Baldur was so fucking good!!!

    submitted by /u/aryanreddit
    [link] [comments]

    First play through. Just got to the top of this mountain and about to take down this Valkyrie

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Just about to settle down in my sheepskin chair with my hot cocoa and play GoW for the first time.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Brok and Sindri have other customers...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    So I just noticed this on my fifth play through. I was killing a Traveler in the Landsuther mines and I noticed something interesting. One of the pieces of loot is the Travelers Grisly Trophy. If you look closely at the loot before picking it up, you can see it's actually a little sword. But not just any sword. The sword the Travelers drop as loot is the same sword you always see Brok and Sindri sharpening at their little stores. I always wondered why they are always working on those ugly swords but now I understand. They are mass producing them and selling them to Kratos's enemies. They are playing both sides, which is exactly something you would expect from greedy dwarves.

    submitted by /u/SpoonceMeister
    [link] [comments]

    You can see the jotunnheim tower before it appears in game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is known

    I was rowing around the lake of the nine quickly gathering the yggdrasil dews and i rowed through where the jotunnheim tower is supposed to be. I saw it but it was transparent, you could just see the outline

    Atreus exclaimed 'the tower, do you see that'

    And kratos goes: 'i see no tower'

    I guess its just further showing atreus' connection to jotunnheim/the giants

    submitted by /u/Oryx_Took_The_Kids
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rank the God Of War franchise?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Personally:

    1) God of War (2018)

    2) God Of War 2

    3) God Of War 3

    4) God Of War 1

    5) God Of War Ascension

    What are your rankings?

    submitted by /u/pinknoscope
    [link] [comments]

    Make sure you manually save the game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I haven't played god of war in 8-10 months. I finished the game and killed all the valkyries but i didn't 100% it witch i wish to do one day. I remember pressing new game just before the new game plus came out. And starting a new game so i could re experience it. I redownloaded it the other day and today i decided to look at my first save to see how much i needed to do on it still, but it had gone. I never saved manually i only relied on auto save. I'm not annoyed with it but i think other people might so i just want to raise awareness :)

    submitted by /u/kingbarber123
    [link] [comments]

    I want to make the same chest tattoo as this Troll have. Those runes also mean "Void" in real life Norse or they only mean this inside GoW's lore

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    God of War (2018) Secret Ending

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Bug in combat. PLEASE HELP ME

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Hi, I´m playing this game for the first time, loving it, but I have a bug that is ruining my experience.

    In combat, only pressing R1 or R2, Kratos throws the Leviathan, I don´t touch L2 to aim, so every time I start hitting someone he throws the axe. The combats are really difficult with this and I haven´t found anything about this bug in the internet. I don´t know if it´s my controller, some setting of the game or just a bug. Do you know anything about this? What can I do? Do you understand what is really happening? It´s so uncomfortable to play like this. I´m starting to hate the combats. But the game is great tho. PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/giorgiflurri
    [link] [comments]

    NOBODY TOLD ME NG+ WILL RESET MY ARTIFACTS COLLECTION!!!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I started new game plus with one missing artifact set (spoils of war) and thought I will grab them when I reach it in the story.

    F

    submitted by /u/iidevilz0
    [link] [comments]

    Did you Play the Old God of War games?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I made a previous poll asking if people became fans of God of War after playing the New game or the Older ones. Perhaps I worded it wrong because people thought I was choosing between the Old and the New. I don't want to Divide the community. Both are excellent experiences which are both on par with each other.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/New_Hush
    [link] [comments]

    Yooo guys check my edit for this legendary game ❤ , Leave me your feedback in the comments :33

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    God of war loading screen

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Sometimes middle of game playing a black loading screen comes up with a god of war logo and lasts for a few seconds it doesn't happen that often but is it normal and does it happen to others?

    submitted by /u/itsemy
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first play through!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Ahh omg that was an incredible game!! I know I'm a couple years late but now that I heard the end, I am so excited for a new game! Hope we get one soon! I'm going to miss hearing Kratos say boy, but I still have some Valks to kill so I'm sure I'll hear it more haha!

    submitted by /u/KhaleesiAW
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing some Destiny 2 and something happened that looked kinda familiar (might get taken down)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Last Second Dodging Help

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    I've recently found and maxed out the Amulet of Kvasir, but I never anticipated that I would have to last LAST second dodge, like 1 millisecond type stuff. Are there any parts in the game that could help me practice to pretty much master last second dodging?

    submitted by /u/sachreal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel