• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    God of War | Hhhmmm

    God of War | Hhhmmm


    Hhhmmm

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    *grabs your shoulder* ...Hey

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Photo i took with a serious Kratos Cosplayer!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Progress on Kratos I posted a while ago, I have school break for a few weeks now so I would be focusing on completing it is much as possible.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I see someone is taking parenting advice from Kratos

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    The secret ending cutscene video's comment section on YouTube is a gold mine

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    How could he say this

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Happy Father’s Day to the man himself !!!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    kratos selfie

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Don't know why or how, but the game glitched and I killed a Valkyrie when she had about half of her health left

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Just defeated my first Valkyrie

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    There’s about to be a giant snake coming out of the water to reveal an underwater city

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Serious question: How many of you were fans of the series before 2018?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    It's just that basically every post on this sub is is about GOW IV.

    submitted by /u/billcage32
    [link] [comments]

    My end game Kratos. Finally made it to level 9! Ng+ here I come ��

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Happy Father's Day from the realm of fire and ash.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Thor has a daughter and she will come after us.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/LraCo5c0a_8

    Not sure how to hyperlink but posting the link. Start at 5:07

    This is such a brief reference I have heard it talked about nowhere! When Kratos asks about Magni and Modi, Sindri starts talking about the family tree. He says Thor has a daughter too but Kratos is so preoccupied about Magni and Modi's weapons he cuts Sindri off and does not ask about the daughter. In Norse Mythology her name is Thrud which translates to strength. I could see Thor and Thrud traveling together in the next game. Ityll be like an evil Atreus/ Kratos. Thor and Thrud will seek revenge for Magni and Modi on Kratos and Atreus. Having another strong female character in the GOW series would also be beneficial. Just have to make her a strong written one. What are your thoughts on this? I think she will totally be in the sequel.

    submitted by /u/HistoryGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Lepizzathan axe

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Just defeated my first Valkyrie

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Please accept this and let me join the legendary club.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Finally after nine try’s I defeated Sigurn and the Zeus Set

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Help With Give Me God of War Build?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I am at a point where i can probably explore everything. I just finished escape helheim and i am probably gonna do most of the doable stuff in the game before fighting baldur. This is my question, what build do i make and how do i do it? And what runic attacks, talisman, armor, and pommels should i use?I am doing GMGOW difficulty.

    submitted by /u/ElvisterGaming
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to go into this game blind with no knowledge of it being transitioned to Norse Mythology, how long do you think it would take for you to pick up on that development?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Can I start a normal new game but keep my original NG+ play through saved?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I'm currently doing GMGOW+ but at the end I want to do a regular new game on GMGOW. How would I do this whilst keeping my NG+ play through so that I can switch between the two when I like?

    submitted by /u/QDanzer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel