• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    God of War | kratos & Atreus by Eric Persson

    God of War | kratos & Atreus by Eric Persson


    kratos & Atreus by Eric Persson

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Its true

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    My first attempt at photoshop art, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    My GOW gameplay highlights. Hope you guys like my composition.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Fire and Ice

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I loved it when mimir got shocked when he heard the name Zeus...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    it feels like he knows him or met him ages before.

    submitted by /u/Ecoer
    [link] [comments]

    BOI

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    At last, Sigrun’s down! Just need to 100% Midgard now!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Welp

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I tried this on " give me god of war" difficulty and I couldn't even defeat the tree

    submitted by /u/Jodazen
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    So I'm replaying agod of War on NG+ GMGOW and i forgot how much i hated Attreus when he knew he was a God and became all cocky and stuff. Worst part is when he called Mimir "head.

    submitted by /u/Abbasaf
    [link] [comments]

    I got inspired by the movie Hercules

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    God of War | Chronological order stream

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    After playing the newest God of War game, I decided to go back to its rook.

    I'm playing and streaming all God of War games in Chronological order.

    If you're interested in checking out previous games, chat and discuss how bad ass Kratos is and just chill, you're more than welcome the stream!

    and IF you played and know well previous games, I'd love to hear some tips and tricks!

    submitted by /u/ComradeRookReddit
    [link] [comments]

    When is "late game"?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I'm at the point where I've first tried to travel to Jotenheim to realize there's no crystal, so I'm about to head off to search for Mimir's missing eye. Then Mimir mentions that if there's anything I need to do first, now's the time.

    So am I at a point where I'll be stuck wherever I go and this is my last chance to do Niflheim, Muspelheim, and the Valkyries? How necessary are these epic armor sets?

    What percentage of the game do I have left?

    submitted by /u/HansumJack
    [link] [comments]

    I want Asgard to look like this, thats one thing that marvel did right, Asgard is beautiful in this movies

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    First playthrough didn't went so well. Got jump scare and shock.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I cant upgrade my blade of chaos! (There is no upgrade button for blade of chaos) Please guys help.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Is there enough asgardian steel to upgrade everything or have i seriously messed up?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I have scoured the internet for the answer to this question and i keep getting conflicting answers here is a little context i have upgraded the sindri dwarf armor set once and i have the valkeyrie armor set from defeating 8 of the valkeyries i havent upgraded any of them yet i have upgraded the valkeyrie pommels to max

    What i want to know is will i have enough asgardian steel to upgrade the valkeyrie set or have i shot myself in the foot?

    submitted by /u/Ridders1984
    [link] [comments]

    Quick sketch of dad of boi

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I love photo mode

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I got bored

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Your first time playing 2005's GoW

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I remember my experience playing it for the first time, I was new to games like that. Played it from start to finish nonstop, and it did not come without a share of rage.. what part of the game made you rage the most?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bergseid33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel