• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    God of War | We all are.

    God of War | We all are.


    We all are.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    That punchline ain't gonna work everytime Tony !

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Kratos & Atreus be like:

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:28 PM PST

    Art | Kratos vs Thor!!! - from one fan to another, here's my drawing of a highly anticpated clash in God of War! (Details in comments)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Kratos slips on a banana peel

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    My first ever post on the entirety of Reddit! (This meme has probably been done before)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I BEAT SIGRUN FINALLY AFTER A WEEK OF TRYING

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Risen from the dead

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    From this day forward I will start uploading my coolest screenshots. Starting with my wallpaper

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Which mist armor is the best?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I am in ng+ and I'm running the endless mist set with the deadly mist pauldron but I wanna know which one is actually the best for survivability+ damage

    submitted by /u/Sansisanoldmeme231
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand Kratos' godhood.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    In the most recent game, that is.

    Didn't Kratos lose his godhood in GoW 2? So how is he a "god" now?

    Did the writers decide to elevate demigods to the same category as full gods? Or did they retcon something?

    submitted by /u/Maleoppressor
    [link] [comments]

    Dravegraethikr?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:24 AM PST

    I'm thinking of getting a piece of the dravegraethikr, probably one of the chestplates, but I don't know which one? I'm on ng+ with full zeus armor. So should I even get it at all?

    submitted by /u/A_moofy_name
    [link] [comments]

    Mimir's perspective must be crazy

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

    If you think about it, he's just riding along right next ass crack of the Ghost of Sparta. Getting flopped around while kratos massacres the creatures of the realms, leaps from mountains, and disciplines boy. Just hoping kratos doesn't get a case of the Godly farts. All while a few inches away from laufey's ashes.

    submitted by /u/welldamnbrother
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips before fighting Sigrun

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I think I’m stuck? (Postgame)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    I'm currently finding nornir chests, so I need to get to the mountain. However, at the foothill, the lift is at the top so I cannot reach it. Teleporting to the Summit and working my way down doesn't work either, as the lift inside the mountain is at the bottom where I can't reach it.
    The only thing I can think of would be to teleport to Odin's Room where the Valkyrie used to be, but I can't find a way down from the mountain from there.
    Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/FewDragonfruit
    [link] [comments]

    A good ng+ build if you like a bit of a challenge.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

    After a couple of intense tries I finally beat her.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I don't know what to do when I get to here, can someone help me out

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Is it just me or does Mimir sound exactly like David Tennant?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Got my first tattoo, also a reminder to stay calm and not let my anger boil over.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    There must be two Baldurs, because this one isn’t in the game

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel