• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    God of War | A friend of mine made a little video of my new Valkyrie cosplay and we got a little too excited

    God of War | A friend of mine made a little video of my new Valkyrie cosplay and we got a little too excited


    A friend of mine made a little video of my new Valkyrie cosplay and we got a little too excited

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Seemes accurate

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Started playing this game again recently and made a little something for you all, hope you like it!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Reminds me a bit of Alfheim

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    The Summit of Midgard

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:43 AM PST

    After Platinum, this was the last thing for me to experience!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I stil cant beat the 4th one in midgard lmao

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Finally did it

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Is Niflheim worthwhile?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    I know I'm late to the party, but I'm still on my first playthrough and just got to the point that I've unlocked Niflheim is it worth playing just to get the armor? I already have the brimstone armor from Muspelheim and all of Ivaldi's gear takes a serious hit to my strength, which doesn't seem worth it just for a small regeneration effect... (Not to mention it doesn't look nearly as badass) Am I wrong? Should I keep playing?

    submitted by /u/Juan_Abee
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Vsause Kratos here

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:55 AM PST

    My family are eating dinner over here

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Oof

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:26 AM PST

    I don't think I've ever like had this much fun replaying a game

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Technically this is my third play-through, I originally beat the game in Balanced when it first came out and I then did NG+ in GMGoW. Both times felt like new experiences because I was experiencing the game a different way, the new gear I was able to carry into NG+ made the game feel entirely new along with all the new stuff they included.

    After that I put the game down until last week, almost a year and a half since I last played GoW. I finished Fallen Order and then quickly sold it since there was no additional content planned and I was still itching for a game with solid combat and single player experience. I loaded up the game but had lost all my combat memory and wanted a new experience, I went into New Game set on Give me a Challenge, and since then I have not been able to put it down. The game is hard enough that it requires precise combat, but still an enormous amount of fun. I'm coming up with new ways to attack enemies, combat techniques, exploring different armor sets, trying to beat, etc. Its so much fun, I think Ive been playing about 1-2 hours a day.

    Anyways, I know this sub isn't as active as it was when the game first came out. But has anyone else had similar experience replaying the game recently?

    submitted by /u/_BeefyTaco
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best armor?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    I don't know what to choose for ng +

    submitted by /u/Sansisanoldmeme231
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos enraged.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Like Father, Like Son. Both have those bloody red eyes

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    How do you think kratos dies/ if he dies at all?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hmmmmm

    submitted by /u/Avibi
    [link] [comments]

    Son of Zeus

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Returning player - NG+ or complete Valks?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I completed GoW last October'ish, just a standard run trough to medium difficulty. Finished main story and pretty much all of the side quests, however, I've only killed around half of the Valks and I never did anything in Niflheim (at that point in time I wasn't interested in the grind).

    I've just re-installed and I'm torn between working on further completion of current save (Valks and Nifl) or starting an NG+.

    Are there Pro's/Cons to either?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Shina2019
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer Greek Era or Norse Era God of War? And why?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Just a little "poll" that I am trying to do for fun.

    submitted by /u/andreyloverofmythos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel