• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    God of War | Jotunheim? More like Pandora's Temple. [God of War 2018]

    God of War | Jotunheim? More like Pandora's Temple. [God of War 2018]


    Jotunheim? More like Pandora's Temple. [God of War 2018]

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:30 AM PST

    BOY! Loved this game and had to make an art piece. Made entirely in sharpie. What do you think?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    The God of War himself.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    God Vs Queen II

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    The moment when everyone had tears, But one thing still haunts me, How did he come alive? Who saved him?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Kratos "Hel?"

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Kratos: "Hel?"

    Freya" " The Realm of the Dead, do you know it?"

    Kratos: "Not this one"

    one of the most badass lines in the game, it really shows how experienced Kratos is, he's seen alot of shit

    submitted by /u/thunderking500
    [link] [comments]

    From the Waters, to the Peaks

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Just watched Netflix's new show, 'Ragnarok', and one character's appearance was very familiar. He even shares the same name.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    After all these years...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Yet another favorite scene of mine that depicts Kratos’s insane strength and determination when he instinctively lifts the giants hand to keep fighting.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    A little drawing of a Tatzelwurm for my Art class' final project "A modern bestiary" - *more GoW drawings on my profile*

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    God Vs. Queen I

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Just wow...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I finished God of War in this year's winter break within a week (including sigrun) and I just have to say this game is awsome. I know it sounds crazy that I beat this game (on normal) this fast but I did almost nothing else in this week. I was literally so addicted to this game that I woke up and started playing until I went to bed again. (I still ate, drank and went to the toilet though)

    Describing this game in one word it would be "wow".

    For me personally I just like everything about this game and I wanted to share this feeling or obsession with other people since I have no friend who played this game too.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Jacobsen
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished GOW again for the third time and a few things on my mind.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    First, when Kratos and Atreus finally reach Jotunheim. The mural that shows everything that has happened in the game and what would happen later in the story supposedly (i.e. Kratos dying, birth of Jörmungander, etc.) If you go past those murals, there's one that shows Atreus walking with 3 wolves. Are those supposed to be Fenrir, Sköll, and Hati?

    Second, there's a lot of things around the signs of when Ragnarok starts. And this little tidbit is kinda big for me. I forgot where I read it but, I read somewhere that Ragnarok begins once Jörmungander releases his tail, and I'm sitting here, wondering, "Did Kratos really unknowingly wake the world serpent up by yeeting his axe into the lake the World Serpent happened to be in and make him release his tail?"

    Third. Two smaller things. 1) Did anyone else notice after the fight with Baldur, when Freya interfered for the last time with the dead Giant, and Atreus called for Jörmungander, Atreus' eyes glowed when he spoke Jörmungander's language? 2) What's with the Eitr that was infused after Jörmungander spit out the Leviathan Axe on the first meeting? It didn't boost a stat on the Ax or anything. In fact, I still haven't found it.

    And finally, what the heck happened on Midgard? Like why are there no living humans to be seen in the game? I mean, I've heard some theories saying that it was from Kratos erasing the Greek god's and the world has went out of wack as a result, but I feel like that didn't have a hand on the events on the Norse side of mythology. Or any of the other mythologies.

    Great game still love it to death. Can't wait for GOW5/2

    submitted by /u/QtheDragon
    [link] [comments]

    When you just want to leave Alfheim on GMGOW mode and SvartáljÇ«furr swoops in.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:55 PM PST

    My predictions for God of War 5/God of War 2

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    so, with Santa Monica studios, confirmed to be working on the next God of War, and since i replayed the whole game again. Here are my thoughts

    Kratos, immediately dies at the hands of Thor in the beginning of the game, since God of War ends with Atreus having a vision of Thor confronting them. Thor does'nt kill Atreus and says, that he will spare his life, provided he pledges his allegiance to the Allfather. Atreus holds his father's dead body, crying and distraught. He hatches a plan, but since he is'nt strong enough to fight off Thor, he accepts and tells Thor and Odin that his name is 'Loki'.

    Meanwhile, in Hel, Kratos, is dead, and fights his way through hell trying to come back to life. Meanwhile, since time moves differently between realms, Atreus has grown up and has become a full-fledged God with all his abilities unlocked(shape-shifting, magic, frost powers). He starts his plan for Ragnarok, right under the nose of Odin.

    submitted by /u/Neptune211
    [link] [comments]

    Idk what amour to pick

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I want to take ok the valks but I've tired and my armour isn't powerful enough I've been thinking about getting the mist amour I'm just looking for suggestions

    submitted by /u/lewlew2005
    [link] [comments]

    Nice

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    In less than two weeks I went from « Meh I don’t think I’ll like this game » to my third Plat ever for one of my new favorites games

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Can't find Fafnir's Storeroom or Sindri.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I'm in the Lake of nine and can't find Sindri or the Ravine to get to the storeroom. Have been all over the coast. It's my first time at the lake and I've completed most everything including releasing the dragon. Am I missing something?

    I continued on a little bit through the door and out of the lake area and met Sindri by his tent and big contraption for moving resources down the mountain. No talk of a whetstone tho. Do I need to progress farther first? Definitely no ravine between asgard tower and forgotten caverns. Or beneath the snake's chin.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Leftpaw
    [link] [comments]

    Brenna Daudi not dropping Ivaldi’s Anvil

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I'm playing god of war on the "give me god of war" difficulty and the boss is not dropping the runne, I beat him a second and a third time and nothing changes.

    submitted by /u/arzhat
    [link] [comments]

    I need another God

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Hello guys. I need advice. After years of absence from the world of games, I purchased a ps4 with God of War. Now ... I ask you, I need another game that gives me the same desire to acquire the platinum trophy, can another game give me a similar experience? Tips? thank you

    submitted by /u/scosso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel