• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    God of War | "God of War Fanart" By David Tilton

    God of War | "God of War Fanart" By David Tilton


    "God of War Fanart" By David Tilton

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I will have my revenge - Kraaaaaaatos

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Sick boy is probably one of the creepiest things I have ever seen

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:33 AM PST

    When someone says God Of War didn’t deserve GOTY

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:55 PM PST

    'The World Serpent'- ink with colored pencil. (@JasonCaseyArt)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I just love this game, especially the setting. Feel free to take the screenshot if you like it :)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Painted my tiny son on Procreate, used a photo mode shot as reference

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Was it ever directly explained why the Greek Gods..

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Never removed Kratos's visions?

    submitted by /u/Argoniek
    [link] [comments]

    Baldur (inspired) back tattoo

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    A digital painting I did of Zeus from God of War 2+3

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Block breaker animation

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I was playing Ghost of Sparta for the first time last night and I just got to the part where you are walking through Sparta. When I reached the part where the Spartan children are training in the background, I noticed that the animation they used is almost identical to the block breaker animation used in GoW2018. If this is intentional, it is nice to see this attention to detail as even after all this time, the training of his childhood is still with Kratos.

    submitted by /u/PredatorAvPFan
    [link] [comments]

    Emulator for PS2 or for PS3?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:12 AM PST

    I never played God of War and I want to try it. I want to start with the first games.

    Unfortunately, PS Now isn't available for my country and I'm not sure my PS3 still works. So, this being said, what do you guys recommend? To emulate on my laptop the PS2 games or the remastered versions for the PS3? What versions work the best, have less bugs and can be completed?

    submitted by /u/Dante07061947
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling cute might delete later

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Obtain Ancient Armor Set Trophy

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I'm trying to Platinum GOW and I'm on my first NG+ playthrough. I don't yet have the "Obtain Ancient Armor" trophy yet. My question is - to obtain the trophy, do you have to craft the original ancient armor set or will crafting the NG+ version also grant the trophy? I would hate to craft the NG+ version (because its more powerful) and waste all that hacksilver and find out I have to craft the original version.

    submitted by /u/CJ_Manderson22
    [link] [comments]

    Hehehe...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    I’m pretty sure a witch lives under this turtle.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Are previous GoW games as good as the most recent?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I am really curious, I have just finished the new God of War and could potentially play first two on PS Vita and part 3 on PS3. But how do they compare to the recent? It was beautiful, so much better from the grafics and narrative perspective than Horizon Zero Dawn which I had played right before it.

    submitted by /u/Ladushka88
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos' Warrior Mentality Vol. 2 | Spiritual Lessons We Learned in God of War 4

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:28 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/4aEkA-nqlO8

    Kratos is a Spartan God, a True Warrior and the Best Dad in video game history. His teachings to his son Atreus contained the wisdom and secret on becoming a True Warrior. I thought I would compile a video and categorise his words into different principles of the Warrior Mentality, and to add an inspiring quote from a Real Life Warrior in each of the Principle. **MAJOR SPOILERS** VOL. II

    1. On Compassion, Humility 0:00

    2. On Accountability 6:03

    3. On Faith, Self Reliance 8:35

    4. On Fear 10:49

    5. On War and Sacrifice 12:56

    6. Message to Warriors 15:55

    VOL.1 here: https://youtu.be/2FyVKYBmcoQ

    submitted by /u/Be_An_Inspired_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Since the new games love Parallels

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    It would be nice for Odin to have a scar where Kratos does on his midsection. It would be a nice contrast, Odin stabbed himself to learn the secrets of the underworld and gain power, while Kratos stabbed himself in order to release hope into the Greek world.

    submitted by /u/719305382406
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel