• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    God of War | Found this

    God of War | Found this


    Found this

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    I drew this a while back, but I was told to post it here

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    It would be an amazing series. Especially if it starts with the Greek pantheon and ends with the Norse

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Since we're now a cooking subreddit but also gamers, here's a God of War pie

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I wasted way too much time on this

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Selfieeeee!!!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Is Give Me God Of War difficulty still as hard as release days? Has it been nerfed?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Hi all

    When GOW came out I bought it on day 1, had an absolute BLAST on Give me a Challenge difficulty and beat the game. As a Dark Souls player I originally chose the hardest difficulty because I thought I had balls of pure steel, but in the end it was too hard to enjoy the story elements and progress at a good pace.

    After beating the main game on Gimme a Challenge, there was no NG+, so I tried Gimme God of War. It was going ok but then I remember there was some fight that was basically ruining my soul and emotional state so I uninstalled the game. I had beaten it, no NG+, I needed to remember to give my GF some attention.

    Now I see after a while there is Ng+! It's been reinstalled. Whoops

    Should I try the hardest difficulty or is it still super intense make a single mistake or take too long etc and die? The prologue is long and when I get home I don't want to really "figure it out for myself" but if I must, I will.

    Alternatively, is NG+ worth it enough so I replay first playthrough on Gimme a Challenge and NG+ ON Gimme an Asswhooping difficulty?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Unfairstone
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t you guys feel desperate for info on the sequel?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:22 AM PST

    I know it may be dn to say this, but ever since I played GOW in 2018 I've gobbled down every single piece of info or smth related to the game and it's development. I saw the "raising Kratos" documentary the minute it released and weekly look up "God of war" in google in the news section to try to find something. I sound crazy, I know, it would be nice to see something related to it in the PS5 reveal but.... I dunno

    submitted by /u/minatodark
    [link] [comments]

    Gif posted by Jon Ford, Text added by me

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

    When can we expect GoW5 to be released?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I just finish the masterpiece that GoW4 is and I'm in love with this game. I was also wondering if it is possible to play all other games (physical) on PS4 ?

    submitted by /u/Nitra_m
    [link] [comments]

    [Theory] - Atreus' future

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    With the revelation that Atreus is Loki I've been curious to see how they'll handle his relationship with the other Norse gods despite the obvious changes to source material. While the games portray "Loki" as Kratos son time travel is clearly going to be involved and Loki's involvement with the gods is too integral to simply overlook so if the games intend to keep these points intact while adding their own twists I think there's going to be two versions of Atreus featured in the sequels. One is Kratos' son and the other his future-self, sent back in time because of Ragnarok, whose embraced his Loki identity and coexists with Atreus within a predestination paradox. I think Odin is going to kill Kratos during Ragnarok and Atreus is going to travel back in time to become Loki and orchestrate Ragnarok to seek vengeance against the Allfather, including fathering the World Serpent, but also hoping to save Kratos when he reaches Ragnarok "again" (to Atreus' perspective). But I think Loki will also be an antagonist/boss battle for Kratos and Atreus and likely serve as a red hearing with Loki pretending to be evil to keep the timeline intact, since a predestination paradox means Atreus will fight Loki then become Loki then fight Atreus and the cycle continues. But Kratos will probably believe he failed to stop Atreus becoming evil and becomes determined to stop him from becoming Loki and will likely cause his death at Odin's hands. I also think "Loki" is going to meet his mother before his own birth and encourage her to meet Kratos and ensure his birth (explaining why Faye/Laufey didn't tell Kratos about her past) meaning Atreus likely carved those images onto the walls for Kratos and his past-self to find.

    submitted by /u/Eobard95
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic Gate ways

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:08 PM PST

    I am 9/10 of the mystic gateways on the Shores of Nine. I've searched high and low and it says there is a mystic gateway at Stone Falls but I can not find it.

    I am super bugged right now lol

    Plus I have 42/43 of Odins ravens and I'm about to pull house hair out lol.

    submitted by /u/Cautious-Ordinary
    [link] [comments]

    Crop for Great Phone BG (100% GMGOW NG+ Gear)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Hey... buddy, I can’t feel pain either

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Me when Kratos chopped off Mimir’s head...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    What is everyone most boring/annoying/worst....

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Gameplay section.

    submitted by /u/the-burning-kush
    [link] [comments]

    So does the Greece Mythology and the new Norse mythology have to do anything with each other? also do I have to learn about them both to get the full story? Also here’s a cool pic IM NOT THE PERSON WHO MADE IT

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Get over here!!!!! Thought this looked cool.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    I took advantage of this and reached Hitman 2(200 combo trophy)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Detailed Images of Blades of Chaos & Leviathan Axe.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Hi,

    So I'm looking for detailed images of both the Axe and Blades, I am trying to find images which show the upgrade process for each weapon along with the norse symbols which are then subsequently ingraved onto the weapons for each upgrade.

    Thanks in advance if anyone has images.

    submitted by /u/SuperRubberDuckkky
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos vs Baldur fanart by Ben George

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel