• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    God of War | God of War 4 screenshot I took! Such a beautiful game.

    God of War | God of War 4 screenshot I took! Such a beautiful game.


    God of War 4 screenshot I took! Such a beautiful game.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    My female Kratos cosplay from GoW 2. I'll drop build stuff in comments. I made this entire thing from bottom up. Wet molded leather and steel chain mail. Stoked. -StinaGlitters

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Concept art of Alfheim's Dark Elves.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:45 PM PST

    Make em Miss Make em Pay

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    The Journey will be long

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    The music sounds awfully like Fable

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    I'm clomping around in a cave and all of the sudden the music goes this "aaaAAAaahh" choir and am I imagining or does it sounds awfully lot like fable 3 (I think, might be 2).

    I dont mean this as a diss in any way since I adore the music of fable but in just curious if I'm the only one hearing this

    submitted by /u/potionofmadness
    [link] [comments]

    After climbing out of Hades, this is nothing

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    This is Men drink, BOY

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Never knew, it was a gift of Faye to Kratos on the anniversary of the night they met.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    my favourite screencap

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:47 PM PST

    Echoes of the Past

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    I've have a theory to why Kratos is so "weak" in gameplay and doesn't just kill normal enemys with one punch.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:16 AM PST

    He has no other choice - we have seen his true strenght when he flipped the temple or fought with Titans. Imagine him punching\slicing with the same strenght, he would basically destroy his environment wherever he is.

    Or am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/austria9000
    [link] [comments]

    "Kratos, the God of War", Me, Charcoal on Newsprint, 2019. PRINTS FOR SALE ON MY NEW ETSY SHOP!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PST

    Did beating Sigrun feel like a let down?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Played her fo what seemed like 100 times only to completely demolish her and only get hit once. It felt like a hollow victory for some reason.

    submitted by /u/discursive13recluse
    [link] [comments]

    Hate it all you want but I don't care

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Is GMGOW easier on new game ++ or a brand new game?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    I have an option to start either. I think I enjoy a brand new game over new game +, but am not sure I'm good enough for GMGOW so would like to try the easier of the two first. Thanks to all who answer.

    submitted by /u/discursive13recluse
    [link] [comments]

    Have I lost my safe file

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    So I had this run onging, just after escaping Helheim the second time so I wanted to return to my old file, I downloaded it from the PSPlus account, and my new run disappeared (I did no manual saving, just autosave). Is it lost for good?

    submitted by /u/JaviLagos98
    [link] [comments]

    How would Baldur/Odin/Thor/etc have approached Kratos if they knew he was The Ghost of Sparta and not a Giant?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:25 PM PST

    So initially Baldur approaches Kratos thinking he's a Giant, and all their initial interactions are based upon the assumption that Kratos is a Giant/agent of the giants. How would things have gone down if Orin/Baldur knew he was Kratos the Greek pantheon slayer from the very beginning? Would they have been more hostile or less?

    submitted by /u/stststststststs
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Valkyries.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:50 AM PST

    So I'm playing ng+ on GMGOW, and I can't beat Kara. Everytime she calls out the draugr, I take loads of damage, and get killed within one hit.

    Are there any tips for this battle on GMGOW?

    PS: I've noticed that she takes way more damage at the beginning, and my runics do almost no damage in the final parts of the battle. I also noticed this on a run on "give me a story", where Valkyries took very little damage in the final parts of the battle. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/JunCena666
    [link] [comments]

    What’s Cory Barlog working on?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:43 PM PST

    Does anyone know what Santa Monica studios (ie Cory Barlog) is working on next? I just watched the Making of documentary on YouTube (which I thought was great!) and there were several mentions throughout of ideas for GoW 2. But, I haven't seen any solid yet, I've also heard rumors that Cory was going to try to separate himself from the franchise now that he's fully established himself in the industry. Has anyone heard anything solid?

    submitted by /u/Speaker4theDead1288
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a stat cap?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:44 AM PST

    I was just wondering if really boosting beyond that bar does anything? Like if you wear them zues set and boost your defense, you can slightly negate the damage if ever your hit if you get clumsy sometimes. Does this work?

    submitted by /u/genjosanzo1488
    [link] [comments]

    Golden talisman of protection - "increases the timing window on parries"

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:39 PM PST

    A quick question about this amulet and it's associated enchantment.

    For a long time i've been using it thinking that it makes parries easier to acheive by widening the timing window to successfuly parry an attack instead of blocking it or getting struck, but the "on parries" wording instead of "for parries" has got me worried now that i think about it.

    Does it not actually do what i thought and instead only increases the duration of the slow-motion effect that happens after a parry? To give us more time for a counter attack by pressing light or heavy attack during this slow-mo animation?

    If anyone has tested this or otherwise knows for certain from experience, i would appreciate some clarification about this particular property of the talisman/enchantment. I don't tend to hold block much i prefer to frequently dodge or roll about, so it's effect on parries is the main reason that i use it.

    Thanks in advance for any responses.

    submitted by /u/Kupo-Nuts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel