• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    God of War | Is it ever revealed what this creature is supposed to be?

    God of War | Is it ever revealed what this creature is supposed to be?


    Is it ever revealed what this creature is supposed to be?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:48 AM PST

    Sooo... was it already known that the bird in Helheim talks?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Once you try to escape on the boat and you have to remove the iron thingy (sorry IDK what it's called) for the second time, when you're right in front of the bird, it talks. I have no idea what it says, but I turned off SFX and music audio and only left dialogue audio on, and it still talks. Just checking if this was already known.

    submitted by /u/isak0silva
    [link] [comments]

    "But I'am your monster no longer"

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Finally beat GMGOW!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:31 PM PST

    The most beautiful sceeenshot I've taken in this game

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    I’m kinda sad it never happened :(

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Did you guys knew that you can actually see the jotunheim tower at any moment of the game? (I apologise for the quality)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Picked this game up again for the Platinum - my god I forgot how beautiful it is

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    It is definitely the game I cared about on my birthday last year (Sorry Horizon, you disappointed me). The game controls buttery smooth, the combat is fun and I love the Nordic lore and it not necessarily being about bloody Odin, Loki and Thor (you brought the Nordic lore into the spotlight Marvel but only for three characters and one location). The game is hard at times and I love that but maybe it's just because I got off of beating the DS Trilogy and Bloodborne lol.

    I love this game and coming back for the platinum is worth it. Except for the Valkyries... fuck those. Especially Kara, she's easy IMO and easy to parry and get a grip on what you're supposed to do but Santa Monica decided that wasn't enough and gave us fucking Dragur to deal with.

    Still love it though

    However, I have a question: I'm level 6 and I don't know how to check my level progression. I've gotten about 4000 XP since I picked the game up and the glowy thing under the level number isn't budging so I'm assuming that doesn't show the level progression. Anyone know how? Or did I forget how to level up and it's not XP?

    EDIT: To add on, the only GOW game I beat before this was 3 so I was judging it off of the fact that I wasn't a fan of the series. If it gripped people that weren't a fan, you did a damn good job Santa Monica

    submitted by /u/hypermads2003
    [link] [comments]

    These concepts of Atreus are so beautiful.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Noob question

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    How do you go into photo mode there's a lot of cool shots I think would be nice to take while playing this game but I can't figure out photo mode and I'm pretty sure it's pretty fucking easy to I'm just not looking in the right spot.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    so fenrir could be a thing in god of war 4 (well fenrir's siblings are a thing too) and the "unbreakable" chain did get made out of these things in the true norse mythology, so i wonder if we are gonna see fenrir in the next game, btw i am actually subbed is just youtube being stupid

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Helios is that you?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    Is Zeus from the 3rd god of war game stronger than Baldur,or vice versa?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Its been bugging me for a bit and im not sure if Kratos is overall stronger than before or not. Also exluding the whole invincibility thing baldur has.

    submitted by /u/ThornSenji
    [link] [comments]

    Where's my Avatar Code for platinum

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Does someone know how I can claim my code for the Platinum Avatar for GOW? I got my Platinum about three weeks ago and I didn't receive anything in my e-mail

    submitted by /u/OhMyCap
    [link] [comments]

    God of war or RDR2?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    I just love this two games (got platinum at god of war), but I don't know which one I love more. For me: God of war=gameplay God of war=addicting RDR2=story RDR2=graphics Which one do you guys consider the greatest?

    submitted by /u/MiguelNunes98
    [link] [comments]

    Help pls. Bored

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    So I finished God of war 4's main plot and killed all the valkreis, did the musphelheim challenges but I am wondering if their are any side quests in hellheim or alfheim?

    submitted by /u/hmm_-_
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody recommend any games even slightly similar to god of war??

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:59 AM PST

    This game has ruined all other games for me!! I just can't get into anything else since playing this it's just too good! I know it will not be easy to find anything as good as this but anybody have any suggestions??

    submitted by /u/michaelwright96
    [link] [comments]

    This is how Men drink, Boy

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Need help

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    Hello guys, so I finished GoW months ago on my old PS4 and I recently purchased a new console and I cant start New Game + on it, all my saves are here and I can continue where I stopped but for some reason I can't enter New Game + and it's killing me....please help

    submitted by /u/mauflyer
    [link] [comments]

    I know I should have came back later for those 2, but beating them after a few hours of attempts was satisfying to say the least

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:22 PM PST

    Well... Here we go again... I accidentally deleted all my saved game data...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    While trying out the Game+ feature, I wanted to save my progress but accidentally overwrote my 100%, all Valkeries killed, side missions passed, all dragons freed game... But honestly, I'd normally be Rage Mode but, had such an amazing time playing through this game that it kind of doesn't bother me... Though I hate the fact that I'll have to go through Atreus' rebellious phase again...

    Do you guys know if there's a way I can recover that lost game data?

    submitted by /u/miguelmartinb
    [link] [comments]

    That's going to hurt

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    God of War 4 problem

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:45 AM PST

    My axe won't ignite exploding barrels. I've kept the game and PS4 updated but the axe acts like I threw it at nothing. It does work when the barrel is close enough to hit with the blades of chaos but when they are out of range throwing the axe won't ignite them. This is in the new game plus mode. If anyone knows please help thanks

    submitted by /u/barbee3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel