• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    God of War | Has anyone else noticed this symbol near the entrance to the Muspelheim tower, does it mean anything?

    God of War | Has anyone else noticed this symbol near the entrance to the Muspelheim tower, does it mean anything?


    Has anyone else noticed this symbol near the entrance to the Muspelheim tower, does it mean anything?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:21 AM PST

    When bae asks you what you want for your birthday

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Dog of war/Godofwar!!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:54 AM PST

    Greetings from Midgard!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:03 AM PST

    Anyone else love that sound effect when you enter a new area?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:36 AM PST

    Like when you enter a new area and the runes slowly translate into english, a cool sound effect plays in the background. It's a small thing, but I always get pleasure from hearing it.

    Like this

    submitted by /u/Bataranger999
    [link] [comments]

    Give me a Challenge with no Hud is a great cinematic experience

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    I'm currently replaying God of War after I beat it half a year ago on Give me God of War (Sigrun included). I'll be honest, playing on this difficulty soured me on the experience, as it exposed some of the flaws of the game (lack of interaction with elite enemies, camera not giving the player full awareness in the fights, etc).

    Now I decided to replay it on Give me a Challenge, removing the Hud (aside from using Compass on Touchpad) and it has been amazing.

    It puts on display how great technically the game is and it complements the visual and audio experience (defeating a Troll with his own weapon never gets old). It's also not too easy that it would break the immersion, nor does it feel unfairly difficult.

    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GlisteningWastefulGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

    Not bad.

    submitted by /u/pedroffabreu_
    [link] [comments]

    best ng strength build?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    So we're probably gonna see this guy in the next game?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:13 PM PST

    Made myself the Blades of Chaos, i will take some better shots and some Photoshop tomorrow so stay tuned!!!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:59 PM PST

    Pretty much

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Who/what is this bird in Helheim?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Halloween

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Did anyone notice that in the omega symbol?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    What do GoW "veterans" think of this one

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:58 AM PST

    First time I post on Reddit, but, got this game some weeks ago and had so many mixed feelings... that I had to create this post. Also, when I say "veterans" I mean people who started playing GoW on PS2 when it was released.

    First things first, GoW PS4 is not a bad game, but it doesn't feel like a GoW game. I'm trying to come up with positive stuff, and the only thing I can think of are the graphics and animations/cutscenes. I do hate the 1 camera shot... it was fine when Hitchcock did that, it was acceptable on MGS... but in GoW... why... it feels like I'm watching a movie and have a stalker always following my character.
    Then I hate that I need to have a kid with me, an annoying one at that. When I want to explore "HEY DAD!! IT'S THIS WAY"... yo kiddo, do you know Zeus? "no"... exactly, so shut your trap, I know what I'm doing!

    Kratos needs a brat to shoot arrows, in order to help him down his foes... why?! HE IS Kratos.

    I confess I'm only like 5 hours in, but, it has been a very boring journey when compared to the heart-pumping action and epicness of the original 2 games. This feels like a Netflix series. Maybe I'm old, ok, I get it, and I'm happy SONY is still making good games for a bigger crowd, not for us old farts. However, if this wasn't called GoW, I would've never picked it up. Combat feels weird. It's not dark souls, it's not GoW, it's in the middle, but it's not methodical like DS, and not action like GoW... I don't understand what it is. I'm really happy that Platinum Games still does amazing action games, Bayonetta / Nier and now Astral Chain, really brings me back to the PS2 glory days.

    I will never forget the excitement I had with the first GoW. Probably I'm looking it wrong (the new one), maybe I should see it for what it is, and not as an action game, more like an Adventure / movie like game with light RPG elements.

    tldr: As a fan of GoW 1 and 2, did you really enjoy the new GoW? Or would much rather have an action-based game like the original?

    submitted by /u/BioDioPT
    [link] [comments]

    New game + questions

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:32 PM PST

    So I'm on the quest to obtain the zeus armor in God of war, I know that I can only aquire the set when defeating all the Valkyries in the give me god of war difficulty. But I have been having a bad time trying to defeat the little Valkyries, so I had came up with this plan to go into new game plus again but in a lower difficulty but only to upgrade my armor and have better equipment so that it would be easier to defeat the Valkyries on the give me god of wat difficulty, but the question that I have with this plan is that if I start new game plus again after I had obtained the equipment needed for the task would the enemies be just as hard before I got the equipment? or would they be easier to defeat?

    submitted by /u/dIgItalSkeleton6
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't Mimir an outsider too?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    like Kratos...he's Celtic.

    i wonder why he wasn't hunted down for that like Kratos was

    submitted by /u/thunderking500
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s the best place to get a crap ton of hack silver?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:16 PM PST

    I'm trying to purchase an upgrade all the epic armor before going into new game+ I did the math and I'm gonna need a few more hundred thousand coins so I'm curious where is the best places to do this

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    I think i found a weird easter egg. Tried to look for it online but couldn't find anyone talking about it. It's a small pixelated character that flies fast from the left to the right of screen. Anyone knows anything about this?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Mist Armor

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Hey fellas. Right now, I'm on the quest to get to Jotunheim, right after the dwarven brothers reconciled. I'm mid level 6, is it too early or a right time for me to try and get the mist armor set?

    submitted by /u/Thebarakz21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel