• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    God of War | What is your favourite place in God of War? I love the Nine's lake

    God of War | What is your favourite place in God of War? I love the Nine's lake


    What is your favourite place in God of War? I love the Nine's lake

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    After starting God of War for the first time, I decided to recreate it in Lego.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    I am expert

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    I was cleaning my old room at my parents and found this

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    I madr this fan art of fan art in my first period class, we had to make a poster for a game, movie, concert, or sports team and it can be something that isn't out. So i made a god of war heritage poster. The bow he is holding was supposed to be the bow of Apollo from god of war 3. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Streamer Clowned187 gets a personalized goodie bag from SSM for getting into Guinness World Record for beating all 9 Valkyries in 28:12 on GMGOW+

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    So i posted earlier about another thing but eh whatever. I took a commercial art class and for extra credit we had to remake a logo. So i make the god of war logo. I wont go into details but it took a few tries and i liked doing it. So ya!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    Hello, can you please tell me your experiences with God of War

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    I need your help to make a project I'll do on God of War and I want you people of this community to tell me what you experienced on a technical and story telling level with these games. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Frank_9
    [link] [comments]

    God of war custom Meme

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Can someone PLEASE make the "ah shit here we go again" meme but instead of CJ, it's Kratos back and the background is the "new game" election screen? PLEASE. I'm talking high quality folks. That's my dream meme right there.

    submitted by /u/steinheisenberg
    [link] [comments]

    I came in expecting Kratos to just be a run of the mill hardass father

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    DISCLAIMER: Ive only just cleared the black breath from the mountain in the story so i dont know anything beyond this point.

    Anyways, this is my first god of war game so idk anything about his character before this game other than i think he decimated a bunch of greek gods for vengeance.

    But from the very beginning they establish that Kratos is much more than just your stereotypical non-sympathetic hardass father to atreus. Whats better is that once they do establish that, they dont spend any more time shoving that down your throat. They simply show you that his relationship with atreus and the way he treats and thinks of him is far more complex. He does answer atreus' endless questions, he guides him instead of just criticizing him, hell he even tries to tell the boy stories for story time! Plus so far im seeing a very natural evolution of their relationship and kratos giving him more and more respect, which is an obvious thing that would happen but so far the way in which theyve presented that story to me has been very well crafted. Like their relationship is very organic and purposefully draws so many parallels to a real life "strongman" father/son relationship, but it does so in a smattering of smaller, individual moments that may be a lot more subtle than some. This is the first AAA game in a long ass time that has delivered something like this and a gripping story to me. Granted these are praises ive heard people give this game since it came out, but now that im seeing it for myself im really impressed. Especially as someone who wants to become a filmmaker, i can be a little tough to please when it comes to stories and storytelling, but damn do i appreciate a good one when i see it

    submitted by /u/AyyxLmaoxZedong
    [link] [comments]

    So I am on my GMGOW New Game+ and was wondering how many Skap Slag do I need to fully upgrade the Amulet of Kvasir?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    I'm still relatively early game, I'm only inside the mountain prior to the dragon fight, I have 40 some odd Skap Slag, I tried google but could only find stuff related to where to find it. So I figured I would come ask my question directly to you all.

    submitted by /u/SentryDefiant2113
    [link] [comments]

    The Stranger. What a game! What a boss fight!Just finished my first run through! This game was incredible!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Have you experienced this issue?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    So, i already beat the game, got Platinum and played the ng+, sold my copy to another person after that, like 8 months before, i wanted to play the game again, and bought a copy (from an other person), played and i find out that this time my game is having a late audio bug, Kratos says BOI, his mouth moves, but the sound never shows up, this affect even the music of the game, i cant hear a damm thing. So my question is, someone here had the same issue like me? And If you did, what have you done do fix It?

    submitted by /u/deadcop60
    [link] [comments]

    My first post here!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Alfheim is beautiful, isn't it?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:33 AM PDT

    Game percentsge after Alfheim

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Hello. First of all, I know there is 17 quest în the game, but my question is: What is the game percentage after I finished The Light of Alfheim, the 4th quest. All the quest have the same duration? Cause I saw a thing: The playtrough normally is about 30 to 40 hours, and I played like 10 hours and Im only at quest 4.. :)

    submitted by /u/VOlltrax
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Kratos!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Finally got the Platinum again on my second account! Hopefully I’ll get the Platinum avatar :)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    Significant Plot We May Have Missed!!!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    So we all know spreading Fey's ashes is the purpose of the game because of her request but why does she want her ashes spread atop of the highest peak? Sure you could argue that its so Kratos and Atreus fulfill their Destiny, I think it has much more significant than we realize for GOW2's plot.

    In the beginning of the game when you met Freya, you help carry the boar back to her hut. Atreus happens to mention they on a journey to spread his mother's ashes from the highest peak in the realms, and Freys response is somewhat.... confused for lack of a better word. She replies with just "Ashes?" As if they have some significance. Its seems like she knew more info about spreading the ashes of a higher being idk. Freya knew Kratos and Atreus were Gods.

    Also when you do finally spread the ashes they seem to have a magical gleam to them. I'm not sure maybe some giants are hiding and maybe that's a signal, maybe it has something to do with the secret to lowering Asgardes defences, maybe it being a bunch of Giants back to life, idk.. Im not 100% sure any of this is relevant but I was doing another playthrough and happened to notice it. Couldn't find much other info on it

    submitted by /u/DTBrown4769
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping watch on the girl while protecting boy.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    One of my favorite moments from the entire game.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Do you think the developers drew inspiration for the Valkyries from the Persephone boss fight in Chains of Olympus?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    I just finished Chains of Olympus for second time (first time was about 5 years ago, I think), and I couldn't help but feel like the boss fight with Persephone was kinda similar to the Valkyries in the newest game.There's obviously a lot more going on in the Valkyrie fights, but the way she moves and attacks, as well how she looks with her wings and armor, just feels very similar.

    EDIT: Obviously, they got the vast majority of inspiration from real Norse mythology, but I feel like they have to have been inspired by Persephone too.

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of you guys defeated all the Valkyries?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel