• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    God of War | I believe that some of the jotunheim walls in the prophecy cutscene were destroyed cause in case if odin got in the land of the giants some way, he will never know his fate... The Giants are really wise and mighty.

    God of War | I believe that some of the jotunheim walls in the prophecy cutscene were destroyed cause in case if odin got in the land of the giants some way, he will never know his fate... The Giants are really wise and mighty.


    I believe that some of the jotunheim walls in the prophecy cutscene were destroyed cause in case if odin got in the land of the giants some way, he will never know his fate... The Giants are really wise and mighty.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Forgot I made this for my son, gotta remake this again soon!!!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    When Atreus escapes from being captive by Freya

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    In the Greek mythology games, is there something you would change?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    I truly LOVE those games. They are some of my favorites. However, there is one tiny problem I have. Typhon was not a Titan. He was a monster that Gaia gave birth too to avenge the Titans. His appearance was also much scarier and more over-the-top in the Greek mythology. Honeslty, I wish his portrayal in II was more accurate to his Greek mythology portrayal, plus an EPIC Boss fight. That's literally the only thing I would change.

    Any opinions?

    submitted by /u/KRZjojo
    [link] [comments]

    In the next title, I'd like it if we could transfer stats from one piece of armor into another

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    Like an infusion or transmog system. The first time through I wasn't concerned ball that much with looks but after playing it again and again, I'd like Kratos to wear the metal plated set with the stats/perks of the Valkyrie set. Like I said, the first time through I didn't care much about that and it makes sense in game for the Valkyrie armor to be the GOAT, so maybe it could be a fun NG+ feature.

    submitted by /u/lmpossibear
    [link] [comments]

    God of War - A Sudden Valkyrie HILDR Boss Fight ! - Niflheim 1st try

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    HELP! Invisible wall preventing me from activating Valkyrie Rota

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    So I beat 7/8 valkyries, with only Rota remaining in Helheim. Found her chamber but when I try to reach her, there seems to be an invisible wall between her and me that prevents me from reaching her. I can throw my axe or hit her with arrows but can't activate her. Does anyone know a solution to this? This has really got me bumfuzzled over here!

    P.S: I tried restarting and updating my game.

    submitted by /u/BoForGojackHorseman
    [link] [comments]

    I love how this entire game teases ragnarok but, at the same time, Kratos kills hundreds of living beings (without counting the dead ones) in one single journey.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    I mean, the end of the world is scary and all, but there isn't much of a world to end already. Plus, most humans are either dead or gone far away

    submitted by /u/PrinceofWrath
    [link] [comments]

    I created the Leviathan Axe as a Dungeons and Dragons artifact

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Missed Mead in Helheim?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    So I finished the game's main story a while ago and I'm playing through post endgame content like the Valkyries. The only chest I'm missing is one that is apparantly in Helheim before the boat ride. Is there any way to get it or any substitutes for it?

    submitted by /u/You__Nwah
    [link] [comments]

    Mandatory just completed post.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    What a journey.

    To say this is one of my favourite games is no short message. I wanted to say there are a few things that this game managed to achieve that few games do.

    Made me stop playing. Seems like an odd one, but a few of the interactions and lessons made me actually put down the controller for a while and think about it a bit. In the first few minutes the statement of "Don't apologize, do better" is a line which is staying with me.

    Made me kept on playing. Let's talk about those Valkyries. How many times I died in fire or had my face drawn on the ground. Yet kept going back. Each time seeing how it was possible, trying different configurations. In recent years I started to accept I'm now a casual gamer, I don't have time anymore. Yet those fights....

    Enjoy the sights. Levels weren't just there to be walked through, they were pieces of art. Bravo.

    This all said I have one major gripe. Grinding. I loved Nieflheim and the fire realm initially, but grinding it for resources gets really boring. Switching to easy (after many runs through already) made it quicker but gahghh. This was made worse by having to do the fire challenges again and again only to fail on the last one and not get the precious Greater fire, or enough of it. I had to stop at one point because I realised it would take away from my enjoyment of what all else was phenomenal. It almost felt like it was put in to increase game time. I'm not annoyed at the levels themselves those were amazing and the fight at the end of the mountain was one of the most intense bits of gaming I've had in a long time. Just the grind.

    Overall.

    Oddly I think this game won't come out to play for a while. It was a phenomenal journey, a masterwork at story and character driven plot, a game with simple controls that's hard to master but worth it when you get better. It's a visual spectacular with a perfect soundtrack. It was one helluva ride.

    submitted by /u/TabularConferta
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    End of game event question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    Apologies if this sounds stupid and if this has been asked before but I've been chewing on this one back and forth.

    Why did Kratos kill Baulder. Initially it seems obvious, Baulder would never stop and would kill Freya.

    Now why I find that answer hard to accept is what he said. "The cycle must end" In Baulder he saw himself and the way his hate would take him. However I can't believe he didn't see Freya taking the path she did. Thus the cycle was not ended but merely redirected. It just doesn't sit right we me. Was the cycle that of patricide/matricide instead?

    What are other people's thoughts.

    submitted by /u/TabularConferta
    [link] [comments]

    This is...interesting and disturbing at the same time

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    So, what's the thought of enemies for gow5?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    I just beat the main story mode of god of war, and working on grinding gear for the valkyrie fights, and I was thinking about what we face in the next game. Now the main baddie is obviously gonna be thor, giving that kratos split his favorite sons skull, atreus stabbed his other sons throat and kicked him into a chasm, and his brother got his neck broken by kratos for the last time, but I was curious about what basic enemies are gonna be, who is going to come back, who's gonna step out of this one and who is gonna toss their weapons or claws into the ring? What do yall think?

    submitted by /u/gaber200145
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel