• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    God of War | Could be an Easter Egg in the next game

    God of War | Could be an Easter Egg in the next game


    Could be an Easter Egg in the next game

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Me on my first cake day wondering if it means free karma

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    ”WHO ARE YOU??!” Took a lot of what we have seen from God of War Thor and put it on my arm. Looked for a mjölnir design forever and the one we saw in the game caught my eyes instantly.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Showing Sigrun What up;) GIVE ME GOW DIFFICULTY

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    Spoilers gow4 ending atreus

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    So I've been out the gaming loop for a while been present at the end of ps2 era, and all of the PS3 era, and just came into the ps4 era maybe 2 weeks ago. Picked up a couple games with my PS4 and the latest god of war was one of them.

    I know I'm dumb late but just want to talk about the ending anyway. The gameplay to me was w.e but I didn't like the game for the gameplay I liked the game for the story that alone kept me coming back for more and more until I finished the game.

    At the end you find out Atreus is Loki. Hind sight 20/20 you realize you might have missed some clues that hinted that he's the trickster. He asks can he turn into an animal as soon as he finds out about his godhood and a few other hints. To me looking back after he finds out part of his true nature he shows a very devious side of himself. He talks of himself superior to all that don't share his nature he kills one of Thor's sons who probably had it coming anyway (old Kratos would have killed Modi along time ago) but still he kills him in a sadistic way.

    Then he goes on later to say he doesn't remember any of it, or something along those lines, which I think was a lie. To help Kratos fight Baldur he even went as far as to strike his own father in the chest with an arrow. He's already showing very manipulative and extremely off behavior. I'm anticipating the next sequel and I just want anyone's thoughts on if Atreus will be the antagonist. Will he go balls to the wall with the negative side we seen will something trigger it?

    The wall prophecy we seen would or will he be the cause of Kratos death or will it be from the hands of someone else. I have so many questions and I've read alot of theories already but no one has really said anything too sensical to satisfy me (_) that's why I made a reddit account writing this post so please feel free to discuss your thoughts and opinions thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ctxl954
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first play through!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    I'm still covered in goosebumps at how amazing this game is! I knew it was going to be perfect when it came out a year ago, and me being a cheapo meant waiting for a price point I wouldn't feel bad about. But it is absolutely the best game I have ever played! I can't wait to play it again!

    submitted by /u/MixedGreatness9829
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 3 remastered

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    How would god of war 3 be for someone who has never played the series before, I've heard it's not good for newcomers. I just found it in my library from an old ps plus ages ago lol.

    submitted by /u/charlieraaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing players like this make me feel like a monkey with a controller when I play

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    Boy has my back

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Is it worth doing secondary stuff?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    I was planning on doing the Valkyrie thingy, but what about other missions? Finding bones and exploring or whatever? If it simply unlocks cinematics I'd rather watch it in youtube.

    submitted by /u/ead2000
    [link] [comments]

    Starting to replay the game again and I decided to finally give photo mode a try.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    Just a few more things left to do before starting my new game plus play through on give me god of war difficulty.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    So I just finished sealing the three tears in ivaldis workshop, about to fight the Valkyrie Queen, and then just a couple more treasure maps to do and I think that is it.

    I did play damn near the entire game without really looking anything up, I just looked up which runic abilities people like to use and was surprised that people bash on wrath of the frost ancient so much, this was my first play through but I found that it was an awesome runic ability. People online were saying it got nerfed but I wrecked just about everything with it. Trolls, Ogres, Valkyries, Soul Eaters.

    submitted by /u/SentryDefiant2113
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Who is stronger between Zeus and Odin ?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    I know that we don't know the true powers of Odin. But I just want to know what you guys think about this fight.

    Please don't relate anything to Marvel's Odin as it may lead to severe arguments.

    I personally think that Odin would be more powerful as he is the 'All father' and rules almost 9 realms whereas Zeus ruled only Olympus.

    So what you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/capyashraj07
    [link] [comments]

    How much more do I have left in GOW 2018?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    I'm on my 1st playthrough, Can anyone tell me how far along I am in the main campaign for GOW 2018

    I have the fulfil 2 tasks for the head to reach the highest land in all the realms (shortly after the world serpent pushed the travel hub around)

    How much more do I have to go until I finish?

    submitted by /u/DanDogTeddyCat
    [link] [comments]

    Started a new game with the lowest difficulty then at NG+ plan on having GMGOW coz im cheap AF

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    played a new game with GMGOW but i was cheesin axe throw and atreus and it started to annoy me coz it takea me forever to kill anyone. damn

    submitted by /u/genjosanzo1488
    [link] [comments]

    The Easiest 90sec Sigrun beat down EVER!! (Maybe)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    I did this on give me god of war with the niflheim armor. It wasn’t really that hard because I knew her animations and stuff. I do have to say that the hardest part was the randomness of her attacks.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel