• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    God of War | Fun fact: in Norse mythology thor kills the world serpent when ragnarok comes

    God of War | Fun fact: in Norse mythology thor kills the world serpent when ragnarok comes


    Fun fact: in Norse mythology thor kills the world serpent when ragnarok comes

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Just found this gif and man Santa Monica are extremely creative in game mechanics and runic interactions.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Finally finished on GMGoW. Now for the valkyries.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    onto the Light of Alfheim

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Some Screenshots I Took

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    What's this, a crossover episode?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    God of War Alfheim concept art

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    bearded kratos > goatee kratos

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Am i supposed to beat Zeus ass so damn long ? �� its been 3 minutes

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I am the ultimate Kratos Fanboy

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Toast of Sparta

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Blue eyes

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    I’ve animated OBlackThunderO fanart!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Traveller Armor

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I'm level 4 and I heard that the traveller armor is supposed to be a good armor set but for some reason when I equip it it brings my level down to three?

    submitted by /u/Chernobyl-Ked
    [link] [comments]

    Niflheim Without Ivaldi's Armor (New Game Plus)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    I'm on NG+ and I'm close to unlocking Niflheim again. In my initial playthrough after fully upgrading the Valkyrie set I liked it a lot more than Ivaldi's Deadly set and I've been wearing it since. I've already fully upgraded two pieces of Valkyrie Plus set and the third is in Niflheim. I was wondering if I can consistently clear Ivaldi's workshop without the mist armor, maybe with enchantments and other equipment or would it be too hard ?

    submitted by /u/RazeSoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone! Ive got a question, how can I open Jotunheim tower's door from Misgard? I finished all story mod, I'm doing secondary missions, but I can't open it, I finished other worlds at 100%, Midgard's at 90%

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    The hardest thing in Queen of Valkyries fight isn't Sigrun herself.. It's the goddamn camera!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I don't know if you guys agree with me. I've beaten her today after a bunch of tries at level 7 (kinda low I know) and almost everytime during the fight she dashes somewhere and the camera would be like "fuck this shit im out", and I spend a few seconds searching for her only to find her in her mid-attack animation and my dear Kratos is fucked, the fight after that becomes pointless as I've lost 40-50% of my health just because. I'm not saying that without the camera issue the fight is easy, no it's challenging specially at my level, but the camera thing is just really annoying to make you lose.

    submitted by /u/DaVinci1362
    [link] [comments]

    Oi, that's just perfect.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Queen of the Valkyries

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any advice on how to beat this absolute cancer? I've been trying and trying and she just always gets me, I'm pretty over it please help.

    submitted by /u/bondaloga
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel