• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    God of War | New player here, can't help but stop every five minutes to take in the amazing graphics of the game. Such intricate details, yet so grand in scale.

    God of War | New player here, can't help but stop every five minutes to take in the amazing graphics of the game. Such intricate details, yet so grand in scale.


    New player here, can't help but stop every five minutes to take in the amazing graphics of the game. Such intricate details, yet so grand in scale.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    It really a badass song to workout too!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    BOI

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    I need to try this ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Ω

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    You pressed Start

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Kratos squared...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Athena when you return home to retrieve your blades

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I found an artwork which remade Kratos in CyberPunk style. Feel free to drop in the comments if you know who is the creator.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    GIRL!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Death Mural in Jotunheim

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    The final mural found in Jotunheim that depicts a man without an arm seemingly dying in Atreus' arms is not Kratos.

    I believe him to be Tyr.

    For a few reasons:

    -In Tyr's myths his arm gets bitten off by Fenrir while Fenrir is held in captivity

    -In the Ragnarok myth, Tyr fights with Garm (Garm is a dog that guards Helheim) and in their final battle at Ragnarok, Garm bites off Tyr's other arm.

    -The skirt thing he is wearing in the final mural has more of a resemblance to earlier mural depictions to Tyr than to the previous depictions of Kratos

    I'm not sure if this has been speculated on here or not but I just finished the game for what feels like the billionth time and I just wanted to share my thoughts.

    submitted by /u/naturalneeks
    [link] [comments]

    A journey's end

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Brock? Sindri? Is that you?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    I just got a new phone and was really excited to play ghost of sparta (couldn't afford PSP when I was young lol). After 4 days I finally completed the game and now I'm wondering what to do with the collectibles you get throughout the game. Also , how do you enter this area?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    A little fan art for ya, super hyped for Ragnarok!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    So Kratos is Tyr....(or going to become)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Hear me out, Considering that Tyr and Kratos both traveled between realms, both avoid a fight and most importantly Kratos is shown to lose his arm during death(in jotunhiem prophecy) matches the Norse lore of Tyr being the "one armed God"

    submitted by /u/The-Last-Sausage
    [link] [comments]

    Tattoo of Atreus’s journal sketch of the wolf

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Exploration

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Do I need to explore as I go, or can I go back and explore the game after beating the final boss???

    submitted by /u/Arclight_Kraken
    [link] [comments]

    Just a screen cap.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    I want to play God of War

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    First off, I have played every God of War game except for the new title but i do not own a ps4. I absolutely love the series and im considering buying a ps4 just to play God of War. In your honest opinion is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/FatWalrus004
    [link] [comments]

    Should I just finish the game?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    So I'm on the next to last chapter of GOW (2018) (fulfilling moms wish) and so I'm wondering if I should just finish or if the Nilfheim maze is worth it, same with the Valkaries? I've beaten only 1 so far and I like the idea of returning to the game later to beat them...but I'm also really stressed at work and don't really want to just die to Valkaries over and over at this point.

    Should I just finish the story for now and come back later when I'm less stressed about life and dying over and over in Nilfheim and to Valkaries is more fun or do I need to keep at these other parts of the story?

    EDIT: thanks y'all. Finished the game and then went back and beat a 2nd Valkyrie for the hell of it. Need a break from Valkyries but will be back. Love this game so much

    submitted by /u/realdealreel9
    [link] [comments]

    Underpowered Kratos

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Got to thinking about something. From a narrative and not meta approach. Kratos shouldn't have the blades of chaos, they should be exile since ares took the originals after his first death. (Feel free to correct me here, running on years old memory). Whose to say he didn't hunt them down as a memory of what he was. Here's what I'm getting too. He tell atreus he came to Midgard to live as a man. Well even from 3 he was no longer mortal. GoW 2 showed us how he can BECOME mortal again. The blade of Olympus.

    Ok so theory is here. He took the blade with him as well. Too dangerous for any mortals left in Greece. But also the hide his God hood he drains a SIGNIFICANT portion of his power to the sword, but fearing being powerless he leaves enough to prevent natural mortality, hence why he struggles and wears out to heal and has aged so hard. Zeus was aged but that dude was OLD.

    So for ragnorok could Kratos have a Trump card to put his strength back to prime. I mean he shouldn't be trying so hard to put down draugr. I don't give a damn how old or rusty he is. That should be a one in done.

    If it happened how would you feel? Too contrived? Against character? Depends on where in story?

    I'm here to hear your thoughts

    submitted by /u/kevinjorg
    [link] [comments]

    GoW2 Costume without New Game +?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    So, I was playing God of War II, and I was wondering if there was a way to have a bonus costume, but starting from scratch like what happens in God of War 1 and 3?

    submitted by /u/TheAbsntDrknss
    [link] [comments]

    About GOW Ascension and GOW Collection

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    About GOW Ascension and GOW Collection

    https://preview.redd.it/e6mic6jmvks61.png?width=1969&format=png&auto=webp&s=0acf266212397fe99300fec6e2a036e24cb36356

    Guys, i just wonder that does Sony have any plans to bring those games (GOW Ascension and GOW Collection) to PS5? I think GOW Ascension is not that bad.

    submitted by /u/Br3akingB3st
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel