• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    God of War | If New Kratos Had His Goatee

    God of War | If New Kratos Had His Goatee


    If New Kratos Had His Goatee

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    “The time grows near. … You must prepare yourself.”

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    The Best Roar In God Of War History ( Play it Loud )

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    My weapon collection so far, which one is the best of them?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    God of War (2018) Replay - Give Me God of War

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Replaying this masterpiece for the first time since 2018. Since then, I've gotten a 4K HDR TV and holy crap! Amazing what a difference this makes - Currently playing on a PS5

    First things first, if you have HDR, check this game out again. I am blown away by how much different it looks with the extra colors. 4K mode is actually amazing as well.

    2nd, GGOW is no joke. What brutal difficulty. Noticed I'm just throwing an axe a ton at the start of the game in combat.

    I'm supposed to pick up Returnal today but idk if I'll be doing that. Story and gameplay has already sunken its hooks into me again.

    submitted by /u/srjod
    [link] [comments]

    About the view from the Summit...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Is that actually the size of the gameworld, or is the map closer to the actual size? The distance between the Lake and the Witches house seems way too big when viewed from the Mountain top compared to the map. But I could believe the distance between the lake and the summit itself. So is the actual site something in between, or does on of the two (map or view from summit) reflect the real game world? I'm guessing the game is either teleporting the player more than we notice or it changes the world around us. Or maybe just the skybox.

    Also, why does the bridge face the wrong way when you look from the Mountain top. Looking from Tyr's temple, the bridge leads directly towards the mountain, but when you view it from above (aka on from the summit) , it seems to face towards the Alfheim tower (but the map still shows it facing towards the mountain).

    submitted by /u/CptAmmogeddon
    [link] [comments]

    Are we really done with Baldur? [Kinda spoiler]

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    At the end of the final battle, Freya carried Baldur somewhere, probably her home. If she managed to revive Mimir's chopped head, why couldnt she do something to Baldur?

    The reason i think this is possible is because Kratos said "The cycle ends here" while giving the final blow to Baldur. The same words were used by Zeus when he executed Kratos in God of War 2 right after Athena statue fight. However, we know that Kratos managed to escape death.

    It is just suspicious that they used the same words in two similar and very important "deaths".

    This could just be an easter egg after all.

    Also, it might be possible that Kratos faces a bunch of dead enemies (including gods) in Valhalla, once we he enters Asgard.

    submitted by /u/CrazyTravelerC137
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos not happy holding Sigrun's helmet

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    God of War Edit - (Musics: Long way to go/Brothers of Blood)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    How many will buy GoW5 even if you can't buy a ps5?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    With the chip shortage still going on, I have seen a ps5 on sale yet. If it ends up exclusive to ps5 (which I doubt) I'm still going to buy the collector's edition, day 1 to get the extra stuff. I can't be the only one thinking that way.

    submitted by /u/DALinProgress
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Collectibles

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Hi guys, this is my first post in this group.

    story spoilers

    I'm now trying to 100% the game, of course including Odins Ravens.

    There is one at thamur's corpse but since he was reanimated and then left in a different place I don't think I can any longer access the necessary area to get to that particular Raven.

    Any help with this at all? I do have earlier game saves but they don't count towards the overall collection as far as I'm aware since i have loaded one up and it says I have much less ravens at that point in the game; if I were to collect the one I need then go back to my latest game save i still wouldn't have it right?

    Anyway, any advice is appreciated, this was a little more long winded than it should've been but hopefully gets my point across.

    submitted by /u/HJ2807
    [link] [comments]

    Migard = Earth, we don't know the location of the lake of the nine but we know greece is in on same planet - how did norse and greek gods not clash against each other?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    That would mean that kratos killed off the greek gods and then just wandered to the north, everything without the gods not interacting with each other? That feels weird :/

    submitted by /u/Nautisop
    [link] [comments]

    Another day in the life of Kratos

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Finally played the PSP games

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    How can I even say it? Amazing.

    Chains of olympus was okay to me, meh story but the best part was seeing Kratos with Calliope, which was so sad.

    Ghost of Sparta got me the most, the gameplay was cool I loved the spear with shield. And the story... Damn that's the first and only god of war that made me cry. That ending.. the feels

    submitted by /u/mistahbecky
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying kid.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Anyone else think the kid has a huge ego disrespectful and annoying, surprised Kratos didnt smack him

    submitted by /u/Revnge47
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for valkyrie queen boss fight.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    What should I use for the Valkyrie queen boss, I tried it once and got only a fourth of her health down. I'm using Ivaldi's armor and fully upgraded weapons and skills with the decrease stats tailsman. Also Atreus has legendary armor that gives me healthstones

    submitted by /u/chr1s-_-0816
    [link] [comments]

    Theory for Ragnarok

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Well, we all saw and heard that Freya was at one point a Valkyrie. I have a pretty high hunch that we will be fighting Freya as a Valkyrie in the next game since she's pissed at us for killing Baldur. I haven't seen anybody make the prediction yet

    submitted by /u/Viking_Legend97
    [link] [comments]

    Glowing sketch of god of war

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    This man just massacred Baldur

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Pristine Dust, Ore and Scales of the Realm

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've heard a number of people with this issue and I can't seem to find any threads about whether it's been resolved or not.

    There are a number of armours which require Pristine resources to fully upgrade.

    Far more than the game actually gives you (supposedly 12 in total)

    I've heard a number of people claiming there's a glitch where the only known chest that has Pristine Dust is at stone falls, and that they only received one.

    Others claim they received 11 or so.

    Does this mean you have to be careful and choose which armour you fully upgrade out of the several that require it?

    Apparently you don't get enough for 12 from Realm Tear battles either.

    If this is the case, which armour would you recommend fully Upgrading since you can only choose 1 with the limited pristine items given to you.

    submitted by /u/MavericksAce
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to try give me god of war on my second play through. How the fuck do you play this?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    So I played GOW on my ps4 last year and loved it. I've been wanting to play it again, but decided to wait until I can get a ps5, which I very happily now have.

    I've never played a game before on the hardest setting, I generally just play on the 'normal' level, so I decided to try give me god of war.

    Holy shit it's fucking difficult. I think I died just on the first tutorial fight about 15 times. Decided to play on the second hardest level instead so I can get used to the game again.

    Also, the game looks amazing at 60fps.

    Just wanted to say respect to all the give me god of war players. You mofos are fuckin crazy lol.

    submitted by /u/PMyourUSBCables
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel