• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    God of War | Hades By Dan Mumford

    God of War | Hades By Dan Mumford


    Hades By Dan Mumford

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    I finally get the platinium trophy on my second playthrough on hard, so proud of myself

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Chaos

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    In the Sahdows

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Not even kidding - best video game I've ever played.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    This is the best fuckin video game I've ever played in my life. I'm sad that I've just discovered this game as a freebie on PS+. I want to give the developer my money.

    The comradery between Boy and Talos, and Mimir.
    The scenery.
    The story.
    The controls.
    The combat.
    The puzzles.
    The gear.
    The DIFFICULTY!

    Everything about this game is damn near perfect so far.

    I think I'm nearing the end of the main story but I'm not sure since I've been avoiding any sort of walkthrough on my first playthrough. I love everything about this game but if Boy tells me "Whatever..." one more time when I ask him to read a slate or a rune I'm going to abandon his ass on the mountain.

    Much looking forward to the next installment of the series. I'm pissed none of my friends stressed how important is was for me to play this game. If there's any tips you veterans may have that I may have missed on my first time through, please share! Be careful to avoid endgame spoilers please.

    submitted by /u/lolligaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to try my hand at sigrun and nilfheim again after a year since God of War was upgraded for PS5 and I finally got the platinum!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I love this franchise's story

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I've generally seen a devide within the God of War community, understandably so, some prefer the old Identity of the franchise, an action packed, gameplay focused, Greek set world of the OG God of War, and others prefer the new, the Norse set, slower paced, story heavy modern era God of War. Both are super different yet somehow fit in the same franchise, it's like the Assassin's Creed community, two eras of the old and the new. But I'm not here to say what I believe is superior or "the true identity of the franchise" no, I enjoy and critique games for what they want to be, not their identity, not their franchises, and especially not for their community, not saying comparing games in the same franchises to one another is bad, just that I believe game should be judged for what they set to achieve and if they succeeded reaching those achievement first and foremost, with franchise coming after, and community ignored. But I'm getting off topic, I'm here to talk about story and personal live for this franchise.

    God of War has been a close franchise to me, even if the first few games outdate me quite a bit, I've always been close to action and story games due to the fact my father has always enjoyed games in these genres, he's a huge fan of Hack'n'Slash games, but enjoys story based titles too, he loves Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy, and I do too. So when first picking up God of War 3, I absolutely loved it, thought the game took it self too seriously at some portions and I think the sex mini-games were dumb, but overall I think this game is a must play, so of course I picked up the other 2 games in the trilogy, loved them just as much, so imagine me, watching e3 2016, seeing a little boy playing with toys thinking "oh some new IP" then hearing the deep voice of a testosterone filled man, then seeing said ma step forward, Kratos bearded and gruff, couldn't help but scream like a little girl. When I first played God of War 2018, and all subsequent playthroughs after, I was constantly blown away, though I feel as though the gameplay and wow factor of the game didn't reach the levels of the OG trilogy (exception being meeting the stranger) the game felt more personal, the closer camera, the smooth transitions into cutscenes, less battle shouts and more talk, banter between Atreus and Kratos with all the other characters, it felt closer. When playing through the story, and seeing Kratos' son, I remembered he had a daughter, but couldn't remember other specific details, so I replayed the OG trilogy, and after connecting all the dots in the story, I couldn't feel more in love with a franchise.

    God of War 2018's story of Atreus reminded me of Katos' daughter, leading me to replay the old games to learn more about her. The weakest part of the old games in MY OPINION was that I couldn't relate to Kratos due to his rage, I understand growing hate for someone that forced you to kill your family, but the overly outlandish shouting, the constant slaughtering with no remorse or feeling of gult, even to the people that have helped him before just fely unbelievable to me, but after seeing 2018 Kratos' remorse and want of actual change and improvement, I couldn't help but cry and empathize. I carry many regrets, even the smallest of mistakes eat me up, so Kratos' story of wanting to leave the sins of past behind to build a better future holds close to me, I believe all people have the chance to do good, and I mean ALL, even the worst of the worst in my opinion can improve, if a man that has ended the world for his own personal selfish reasons can change and become a good father, I believe everyone has the same chances. Aight I'm done, Luv U, bye.

    submitted by /u/Slight_Ambassador_30
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos and Doomslayer vs Darkseid (updated version)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    A handful of screenshots I captured

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Best wishes

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Midgard showing 98% completion

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    So I'm missing a Nornir Chest, a Legendary Chest and a Realm Tear encounter despite every region showing 100% - am I missing something somewhere?

    submitted by /u/pullenl
    [link] [comments]

    Areese

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Sorry if these posts get old but I’m not sure who was less impressed, my wife or my dogs.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    went and platinumed it on the ps5, plan on doing the same with the others

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Some high-end philosophical statements.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I'm going to go back and play the game. I'm going to start tonight I've asked this question before. Any help would be appreciated. But there's a scene a cut scene. Father and son are talking and it's some deep philosophical uplifting good stuff. can anyone can refer me to a YouTube video.

    submitted by /u/Digable_knowledge
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to try my hand at sigrun and nilfheim again after a year since God of War was upgraded for PS5 and I finally got the platinum!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Question about Alfheim

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    During my first play through of the game, I was making my way through Alfheim and got to the part where Atreus pulled Kratos out of the light and sees all the dead Elves.

    After climbing down the tower, I realized I didn't have my axe, which made sense because I gave it to Atreus before entering the light. So naturally, I pressed triangle to retrieve the axe, and that did nothing. I tried the right button on the D-pad, but that didn't do anything either.

    At first, I thought it was part of the storyline since perhaps Atreus lost it in the thick of battle fighting off all those Elves. Then I got to a part where I had to fight more Elves and I didn't have any weapon at all to kill them, much less something to throw at them when they were flying.

    Needless to say, after exiting the game and reloading the axe reappeared on my back, but I have heard no mention of this bug or any video evidence showing it, so I figured it was a pretty rare bug. And for those asking, no, I wasn't recording my gameplay so I don't have any footage of the bug, just my experience.

    Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this.

    submitted by /u/yahlover
    [link] [comments]

    Behind the Scenes - God of War 4 [Making of]

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    What if modi was alive all along? (I put spoiler just incase)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    As you know Atreus killed modi by kicking him into a canyon, and supposedly dies.... Or does he? In Cinema, when a character falls in a pit, they sometimes come back.Movies choose this sort of death because it makes it mysterious about whether they come back or not. Think about darth maul, he fell in a pit and fans thought that he had died. But a few years later, he was back with a robotic bottom section. So it is possible that modi COULD come back or he wouldn't. Credit to Kaptain Kuba for the theory.

    submitted by /u/SpellVegetable
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going nuts. This is madness

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Would you guys rather have the opportunity to play through the previous games with the current game mechanics, or play God of War 2018 with the Greek era mechanics?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    If you had to chose.

    submitted by /u/MrLowkey13
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok 2022?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Has anyone heard if the game has actually been pushed back to 2022 yet?

    submitted by /u/SuperHero_VikngKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel