• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    God of War | We all know that BOY is the real treasure in this game

    God of War | We all know that BOY is the real treasure in this game


    We all know that BOY is the real treasure in this game

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:18 AM PST

    Pain.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:54 AM PST

    felt like it belonged here.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Im trying to learn how to use photomode, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    "A choice from the gods, is as useless as the gods themselves"

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:29 PM PST

    Has anyone ever looped Baldur before?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    One of the most wholesome moments of the game!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:28 PM PST

    I had a dream about the God of War 2 trailer.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    This is technically a shitpost because it's not real, but I woke up having a heart attack, cause my dream was awful.

    Kratos didn't have a beard, and his mouth animation was awful, his lips were just moving up and down. Then they went to go cross a bridge, Kratos magically disappeared and then Atreus had a mini Leviathan. He threw it at one of those (glowing locks?) and that's all I could remember. The setting was also very sandy if that makes sense, it's not cold and icy like Ragnarok should be.

    That's all I could remember. God D*MN Cory just release the trailer please.

    submitted by /u/galaxyboi10
    [link] [comments]

    What if someone like Baldur came to your house and slapped you in the face like Baldur did Kratos? What would you do?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Drawing Kratos

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:35 PM PST

    first playthrough, game is beautiful (not sure if this counts as spoilers so just put the tag just in case)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:05 AM PST

    wulvers are worse than valkryies

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Id rather fight the valkryies than wulvers. Maybe its that ive focused so much on learning rhe valkryies attacks but theyre not as bad as they used to be. Im in nifilheim and i died to the valkryrie once but to wulvers sooo many more times i find them so much more annoying

    submitted by /u/M0ntenegr022
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone who can spare a few minutes from their time, it would mean the world to me! Otherwise no worries!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Controls

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Please be nice.

    I just started my first playthrough and have to say this game is great.

    My only gripe, and feel free to give me your opinion on the matter, but I find the controls are mapped in extremely awkward ways. And the other layouts, like classic and flipped, I don't find any better.

    Now I'm newish to console gaming and I'm sure if I spent a little time looking into it I could find out why, but how is it that consoles can only be mapped in preset configurations instead of with custom layouts like PC gaming, still?

    Maybe I'm just wired right now to the layout of Horizon Zero Dawn as I've just spent over 100 hours playing it, but I sure do hope I get used to the controls here. Currently they are the only reason I stop playing after 15 minutes or so.

    How was everyone else's experience with button mapping in game?

    submitted by /u/KorwynDaemak
    [link] [comments]

    My First Platinum. ��

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:06 PM PST

    A Great Start to the Weekend! �� What an incredible experience, by far one of my favourite games of all time!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Queen Slayer !

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:32 PM PST

    Finally got the platinum!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:49 PM PST

    How do I get into this game?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    I couldn't find an FAQ so im posting this here

    I want to get into this game, where should I start from? Should I start from the original god of war or is any/the latest gow fine too?

    Edit: also sorry for this low effort post. Hope im not disturbing anyone.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Axyu_
    [link] [comments]

    Just started replaying god of war and I'm wondering what would be the best way to maximize every aspect of the game and get ahead

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Just things to get the best runics, armour, stats, hacksilver etc, I just got to the part where you meet brokk so I'm not very far into it at all, spoilers welcome I already played the game lol

    submitted by /u/marvellover14902
    [link] [comments]

    Hey

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    How do I check my online saved files

    submitted by /u/No_Falcon_3772
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing Baldur

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel