• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    God of War | "Sorry, Kratos. I can't give hacksilver." (Morshu Brok)

    God of War | "Sorry, Kratos. I can't give hacksilver." (Morshu Brok)


    "Sorry, Kratos. I can't give hacksilver." (Morshu Brok)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:17 AM PST

    Finally did it after 2 years of playing the game lmao

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:41 PM PST

    “I have missed you, Spartan”

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:29 AM PST

    My Mimir tattoo that was used as a cover up after laser removal. (Posted this on my old account and it got a lot of love. Repost on my new account)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:10 AM PST

    First time playing God Of War , Thought this picture looked cool.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    =)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Mimir’s Windy Day Out (Music:Tomppabeats Far Away) OC

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Question about the story (slight spoilers inside)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    So I just got to the point in the story where you go into Tyra Temple with the chisel. Boy falls ill ect. I have a quest for unlocking the gate to Niliheim but I could only find 3 of 4 language ciphers. Is the fourth cipher hidden in the story line or is it sitting around Midguard? I found the other three in the lake of nines. Now I no longer have the boy so I kind of have to continue the main quest. Is the realm of fog(niliheim) accessible before Atreus falls ill and you drop him off at Freya? Or is the realm of fog something you do after you finish this quest? I have a save file to load back up before this all happened and I'd rather not be over leveled by the time I get to Nifiheim so can you go to this realm before this part in the quest or should I keep going? Thanks

    submitted by /u/gothicwigga
    [link] [comments]

    2 Absolute 100% saves, 2 weeks, 2 much.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:04 AM PST

    Our queen (sorta)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    how long is god of war without doing side quests?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    im a person who despises doing side quests and almost always never does them. just wondering what the playtime is for someone like me

    submitted by /u/gbanerd
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the PS5 update, these are a few early game shots I took on my new game + playthrough

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Zeus when he realizes he sent Athena and Ares after the wrong Marked Warrior

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Is Deimos weaker than his brother Kratos?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Panoptos slammed Kratos into the cliff and he was fine. When Deimos was slammed into the cliff he died to his wounds. I thought since both brothers were sons of Zues they had similar strength but Deimos died to a same attack his brother was able to tank.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Galoomba
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the main game casually - need tips for postgame

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    So, I finished the main game on Normal, mostly casually. Now I'd like to start getting buffed up. Thing is, I have little no no idea where to start, so I thought I'd as a few question

    • What is a good end game armor for fighting Valkyries, and what is an efficient way of getting it?
    • Where can I find the last upgrade materials for the axe and the blades? Any pointers regarding enchantments?
    • What is an efficient way to farm materials and money?
    • Also, what are some good rune builds before fighting the Valkyries, and where can I find them?

    Would be nice if anyone could give me a couple of kicks in the right direction, I'm usually able to find my way afterwards. :)

    submitted by /u/Samuel__Vimes
    [link] [comments]

    Future of God of War

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    So I have a kind of idea but it's also a speculation on the future of the series. I think that Kratos story will end in either next game or the third one if they decide on a Norse trilogy. Kratos will die and Loki will become the new playable character in the franchise. Wouldn't it be cool if they actually started a game series called "Loki". Is this silly or is this something the fanbase would like?

    We all love Kratos as a character so people will obviously miss him but he's had like 9 games. Would you mind the transition from God of War to Loki or whatever they decide to name the future games. I think changing the name would be better but from a marketing perspective maybe not.

    We'll have a few games to get to know the character from child to adult so as long as his development is good I think it would be cool.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Golfbollen
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the Zeus Armor. Now I’m ready for GMGOW

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:03 PM PST

    I feel now like Kratos after all those rage quitting moments

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Came back to the game when the PS5 Update released. Playing at 4K60fps is amazing and it got to me to start using Photo Mode. Felt like sharing the ones I made so far. Pretty fond of the black and white Jörmungandr photos.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:45 PM PST

    How do I get Zeus armor

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    I want Zeus armor and Idk how to get if I thought I get it from sigrun but I did not

    submitted by /u/Lil-chaos
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos in norse/ greek mythology

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:14 PM PST

    does Kratos exist in real norse/ greek mythology? like outside of the games and shit

    submitted by /u/champagnedaddy666
    [link] [comments]

    After a wave of nostalgia and starting NG+, I was reminded of my greatest accomplishment as a gamer.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Found In my Yt recommended. Pretty cool.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel