• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    God of War | Just beat Sigrun on GMGOW, scrubs

    God of War | Just beat Sigrun on GMGOW, scrubs


    Just beat Sigrun on GMGOW, scrubs

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:21 AM PST

    Me to my friend after the state of play

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Well shit Mimir is right (I don’t hate Marvel Thor btw I’m just memeing)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    My first ever Valkyrie defeated, 8 more to go

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Kratos, Atreus, and Thor reimagined in Japanese mythology (by me). Took me a while, but it's finally complete!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Me after today’s State of Play

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Thanks for not letting me cheat and skip the entire mountain section of the game, NG+

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:19 PM PST

    As a photographer, I really appreciate the photo mode settings in this game.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:46 PM PST

    These doors do not open

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Who else had the black skin(i had it)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Cory Barlog is based AF

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Next god of war update?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Since we didn't see or get an update of the game in the state up play, when do you guys think will see this masterpiece! Do you guys think this game will still come out this year? Or will it get delayed?

    submitted by /u/Novak121611
    [link] [comments]

    Since Fallen God Volume 1 releases soon, I thought I'd make a Theory on the covers. Anyone who can spare a few minutes it would mean more than the 9 realms! Not needed though!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:45 AM PST

    My new mouse mat that I fucking love

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:19 PM PST

    When do you think God of War: Ragnarök will be released?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    A lot of us seem to have different ideas of when the new game will be releasing. Let's see what some people think in this sub!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bestjedi22
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about GMGoW Difficulty

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    First: is there a limit to how many times an opponent can recharge their health?

    Second: apart from the Valkyries and Neflheim and Muspelheim, what did you find the most difficult? I'm in Alfheim right now and FUCK! I forgot how much I hate these bastards.

    Third: any other tips?

    submitted by /u/zardoz_lives
    [link] [comments]

    Collectible help please

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:26 AM PST

    Hiya. Ben playing GoW for a while now. Fantastic game. But I'm stuck on 2 collectables in Midgard. I'm missing 1 Nornir chest and 1 Realm Tear encounter. Yet I've done everything in every area of Midgard bar the Valkyrie queen. If anyone's got some insight I'd appreciate it greatly!

    submitted by /u/Strongbow098
    [link] [comments]

    Arcane Might Set

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:05 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    How ca I get the Arcane Might Set to be available at the shop?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Gulatek
    [link] [comments]

    Best God of War 2018 Moment?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:53 PM PST

    What moment mean't the most to you?

    If possible, comment below why you think that.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Xevnir
    [link] [comments]

    When it’s finished he better tweet a gif of thanos saying “The job is done…”

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Looking for a ps5 save

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Unfortunately I can't transfer my ps4 save to my ps5 and I sold the ps4 to a colleague for a low amount so his kids can have a good time. I'm starving to finish the game, but because of my work and family I have barely time to play. If anyone would be willed to send me a copy of his ps5 save, preferred at 50 or 60 % of the game (I stopped around 70%) I would be absolut thankful! Sounds strange, but I just don't have the time right now to rush through the game and just won't to complete the story. I'm not even sure if it is possible to upload a save file to a data uploader and download it and make it work? If not allowed, please remove.

    submitted by /u/Freaverhl
    [link] [comments]

    Florida man getting tased

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel