• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    God of War | Combat/Motion Glitch- Kratos can 'Catch n Throw' back a boulder, by Prompting Seething boulder toss right as the Ogre tosses it's own.

    God of War | Combat/Motion Glitch- Kratos can 'Catch n Throw' back a boulder, by Prompting Seething boulder toss right as the Ogre tosses it's own.


    Combat/Motion Glitch- Kratos can 'Catch n Throw' back a boulder, by Prompting Seething boulder toss right as the Ogre tosses it's own.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:49 AM PST

    We Must Be Better

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Olrun's valkyrie helmet made by me.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Leviathan Axe, forged gift from my wife

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Portrait of a God

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Proof Atreus is eleven years old

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Leviathan axe tattoo

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    NOW I am ready for Ragnarok!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Fighting Gondul on GMGOW NG+ using one hand has to be one of the most oddly satisfying experiences I've had on the game..

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Cory Barlog potentially teasing God of War: Ragnarok presence at State of Play this Thursday!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    "Cyclone of Chaos" is just pure Nostalgia, using it against different sized enemies brings back so much memories.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:16 AM PST

    Kratos Yelling People's Names Supercut

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:05 AM PST

    Why in the love of God is the ice laserbeam rune so strong

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Is it glitched or something? I don't even have it upgraded and it can drop most mini bosses down to half health and most bosses down to like 2/3 health, not to mention being able to kill normal enemies in like half it's duration (and it does penetration damage too so you can kill several at once)

    submitted by /u/fireheart1029
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with Sigrun, question.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    So I got all Sigruns moves down except 1 thing, when she zooms in close, I can't tell when she's about to do the unblockable stab or just regular hit. Thing is, I'm good at dodging the unblockable stab, all you do is dodge right and she misses, thing is, sometimes she zooms in and just does a regular blockable hit attack, so when you dodge right you get struck. May not seem like a big deal but have it happen multiple times and your dead. So besides not seeing the red flashy warning that comes in the last second, is there any other way to tell when she's gonna do the stab or the regular strike?

    submitted by /u/Shoguns_Decapitator9
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 4

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Never gave this game a chance thinking it was just a button masher game. Damn do I regret waiting so long to pick it up. Fucking PHENOMENAL game!!!!

    submitted by /u/FonsoV27
    [link] [comments]

    An odd coincidence. Teal'c and Kratos both mean Strength

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    So a lot of you may know that Christopher Judge played Teal'c for 10 seasons of Stargate: SG-1. Well I was just watching some of reactions to it and in a clip from season 3 episode 11 Teal'c explains that his name means "Strength". Kratos also means "Strength" in ancient Greek. It's why his strength is seemingly unlimited in the games. He is the (demi-)God of Strength.

    I haven't actually watched Stargate since the show ended, and I had completely forgotten that detail.

    submitted by /u/coladict
    [link] [comments]

    (PS5) Did anyone else notice the broken rumble in ps4 games?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    God of war, uncharted 4, ghost of tsushima etc... All ps4 games i've tested share the same issue. The vibration/rumble is fine for the first 30 minutes or so but then it starts to "rattle", like the battery is low or something. Turning the controller off and on fixes it, so it can't be hardware issue

    submitted by /u/Starfleet_Massacre
    [link] [comments]

    Some more gameplay of me fighting Gondul ONE HANDED!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Niflheim is such bull

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm doing my first playthru of the game and I gotta say it's def my favorite god of war so far. It's so good I can't put it down. At least that was the case until I reached Niflheim. I'm trying to 100% this game and I'm playing on hard and I think I'm actually almost done with the story, but this f*#kin place is making me hate the game. What am I doing wrong?! I can't seem to get the anchor of fog to close the gates. I know I have to go to the certain areas (off to the side) and open the epic chests. I know I need to open the epic chests along the way because they get better and better. I have been doing the same damn thing for 4 days straight and have only managed to find a single anchor of fog. Is the spawning rate just insanely low?! I fight off everyone and get to the area and nothing in the chest. Please please help because I'm raging so hard over here.

    Edit: nvm boys as soon as I typed this my best two runs had them. Easily worst part of the game right here but I cant complain too much since it's optional

    submitted by /u/Hurricane12112
    [link] [comments]

    Close your heart to their suffering

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:44 PM PST

    It's one of the best lines in the game. In the context of a father telling this to his son. It's so purposeful and is such an important life lesson. Your enemies only mean you harm. Its foolish to think otherwise, but as a child that isn't apparent.

    submitted by /u/Gus_TT_Showbiz13
    [link] [comments]

    Finished product. Still red but I’m loving it. Gonna start calling my son “boi” from now on

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Dad of Boy

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Who wants to see Atreus as a future protagonist after his father?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    It would be nice for Atreus to become a later protagonist after Kratos. Hope he doesn't become full of anger & vengeful like his father.

    submitted by /u/revengeanceonall2022
    [link] [comments]

    How do i look at the Lore markers that i currently have from shores of nine?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I have 6 of them. How do i look at each one so i can figure out the missing one?

    submitted by /u/myboomstik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel